Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

street fight golf secrets?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

street fight golf secrets? Empty
PostSubject: street fight golf secrets?   street fight golf secrets? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:21 am

Quote :
Hi Richie,

I have really enjoyed the info. I've gotten from you so far, however I have to admitt I couldnt understand half what Chris Turnball was saying on this latest Violent Intent DVD. Also I thought there would be some guided visualizations on creating Violent Intent on these DVD's. When you talked about how you think you are the hardest person in the world even if you don't logically understand it. That's the mindset I am interested in creating. Specifically I want to create a mindset for competition as it relates to sports, specifically Golf Tournaments.

Could you create a simple DVD for me that deals with creating a mindset of total confidence belief and toughness towards my golf competition. Reguardless of who I am facing off with on the first tee or what techniques they know vs what techniques I know, that I am going to 100% believe that I am the "Hardest" toughest competitor out there and I will find a way to win.

Also if you could direct me toward any of your DVD's that deal with guided visualizations on creating the mindset of Mental toughness towards violence. Thats what I'm interested in. I already have your Psychology of violence DVD, Premptive Strikes, Supra States, Real fights Real Defense, Violent Intent and SAS secrets.

it was just a matter of time before the golfers got to me... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
ncw

PostSubject: Re: street fight golf secrets?   street fight golf secrets? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:12 pm

That's great! I've looking for some advice on how to take someone's knees out with a driver. Any tips Laughing
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: street fight golf secrets?   street fight golf secrets? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

PostSubject: Re: street fight golf secrets?   street fight golf secrets? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:15 am

Watch Happy Gilmore until it sinks in. NO, YOU WATCH IT. YOU WATCH IT GOOD.
UNTIL YOUR EYES BLEED. Then, and only then, will you understand.

It's all in the hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: street fight golf secrets?   street fight golf secrets? Empty

Back to top Go down

street fight golf secrets?
Page 1 of 1