Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY Empty
PostSubject: THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY   THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:03 am

lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFRvJzn_lIQ

FILE THAT UNDER:
he's in university now, at least he's learning something affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
roadkill

roadkill

THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY   THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:50 am

Hey I know that guy, isn't that Pippi Longstocking's brother?
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY   THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:58 am

roadkill wrote:
Hey I know that guy, isn't that Pippi Longstocking's brother?

that's right!!! it's her brother poopy longstocking lol! lol! lol!

pippi always was the strong one affraid
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY   THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:26 am

I thought that Shirtless had some training until he threw that stupid kick.

But generally, these types of fighters worry me a little. Not necesarily 'trained' but they got some boxing savvy and footwork (except for Toothless obviously - HOW did he manage to drop like that ? lol)

It always comes down the same conclusion: MASTER the pre-emptive strike.

Anyway, yeah... funny clip Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY   THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:37 pm

I hate to say this because it looked really painful, but if you skip to 1.06 it looks like he's a toddler trying to get up (with his hair done up by his sister).
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY   THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:50 pm

Mike2010 wrote:
I hate to say this because it looked really painful, but if you skip to 1.06 it looks like he's a toddler trying to get up (with his hair done up by his sister).

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

didn't you want to light one of those pigtails on fire and sing 'happy birthday to you" affraid then blow them out and
throw him out the window---dang, i've said too much Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY   THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY   THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY Empty

Back to top Go down

THE PIGTAILS, THAT'S WHERE HE WENT WRONG--INSTANT ADRENALINE DUMP FOR THE OTHER GUY
Page 1 of 1