Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From the Blog - Today’s train ride, a politician, jealousy, betrayal, anger & music.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ARodomus

ARodomus

From the Blog - Today’s train ride, a politician, jealousy, betrayal, anger & music. Empty
PostSubject: From the Blog - Today’s train ride, a politician, jealousy, betrayal, anger & music.   From the Blog - Today’s train ride, a politician, jealousy, betrayal, anger & music. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:56 pm

No one interesting. Today’s riders, thus far are a normal working bunch. No special characters to talk about.

I did meet a politician @ the 7 train stop, Angelo Marangas, (if walking by & saying “how’s it going” counts) I would of stopped & spoken with him a bit, as I am a vet, & mentions vets in his flyer, but I’m running late so I could not stop, I will bcc his flyer email here & see if its really him or an intern or assistant, I’ll try to engage him & start a dialogue.
(Hi Mr. Marangas, let’s chat. My site is www.arod.org, & this is my email.)

So I realized too late that I forgot my Dan Brown book, as well as my breakfast oatmeal! Both of those 2 things suck! Not cool! I want my oatmeal! & what happens next in my book! Inoue! Have you read it? I knew about Inoue from the name! Hehehe. I am versed (somewhat) in Japanese names from my vast experience with anime, movies & Japanese language tutorials.

So my Kitty told me some guy was trying to get her number @ the bus stop. Grrrr. She’s beautiful, so I know people will try to talk to her (I did) so its expected. I know I won’t be present every day all day to keep them away, so there will be chances for people to try & talk to her. Its on her then, & I trust she would always do the right thing, but my suppressed red blooded latin male jealousy instincts are alerted, & I wish that I was present to prevent it & if need be smash this guys face in for pushing up on my fiancee.

That’s not who I am anymore, but the core still exists, buried, always trying to rise. I wrote back asking for details, & her response, which is obvious, but I still want to hear it. She hasn’t replied, & there goes my mind, the thoughts, etc.

I’ve been having a few rough days, psychologically I am going through a bit of a roller coaster. Because my blog is open to the whole world, I cannot go into details online as to the cause of my displeasure, however its a big issue.

This issue has me feeling anger, betrayal, suspicion, a thirst for blood & vengeance. I am plagued with the thoughts “they can’t get away with this, they must pay”.

Now, for the record, allow me to state, clearly for any spies reading this, who may be deciphering what I am saying & may try to use this to hurt me somehow.

1) I have mentioned no details of this to anyone.

(Side note, before I continue, 2 mexicans dudes just came on the train, a guitar, a huge full sized bass, & they are singing, pretty good, powerful music. Ok now bass man is right in front of me! Lol. I can’t get myself to snap a pic)

2) I am angry, but I am of sane mind, & my blood thirst is “figurative”, so if something happens to anyone, don’t try to place that sh*t on me. I’m just venting!

I watch the tv shows, I know about motives, just cause, etc. So don’t try to frame me because I’m the one venting. People who publicize their anger, @ least in my case aren’t stupid enough to do anything stupid.

Anyway, betrayal. Like when you were a kid, & your friends talked you into doing something, you go first they said, then when you are done, & you turn around everyone is gone, you are left alone holding the dirty laundry, perhaps caught by a teacher, your parents, or worst the popo! To discover your “friends” set you up to get @ss f*cked! That feeling of abandonment & betrayal, clearly you’d want to return the favor. No turn the other cheek in my neighborhood.

Though the circumstances are very different here, the betrayal is the same. Do you know that @ the neuro level, the body doesn’t know what’s real or not? If you have a certain feeling, such as betrayal, you know the difference @ the types of betrayals on a higher conscious level, but your neurological systems @ the lower level cannot determine whether its a simple thing, or a huge thing, it just knows betrayal.

So thank you for upsetting my neurological balance! Anyway, I’m @ wtc, so I’m closing here, not much more I can say anyway without it becoming troublesome.

Have a great day, & may some cool mexican dudes play you some nice subway music
Back to top Go down
http://www.arodomus.com

From the Blog - Today’s train ride, a politician, jealousy, betrayal, anger & music.
Page 1 of 1