Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

good bear paw...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

good bear paw... Empty
PostSubject: good bear paw...   good bear paw... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:31 pm

yes i know...probably a right dick head, but i'm watching for technique.
no warning, and fire. the walk up is the momentum--along with the veiled
wind up at the last moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1yFI2_RRAw&feature=related

and i had to include this one, it's priceless...some kind of shovel in strike, from a
dick head--but for those who want a nice moral ending, the response is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFq3Lg9R0A&feature=related
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
RichardB

good bear paw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bear paw...   good bear paw... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Crude and simple. And right "on the button." Yes, the walk up does conceal some of the wind up. Bartender is expecting conversation, but get's only body language. By the time he reacts it's too little, too late.

Now the other guy. Laughing

Looks like he was expecting a one punch knock out. Apparently never thought of the rest of the fight. Went immediately into "bduuuh" mode for a sec of two when the guy didn't go down. OR possibly believed more in his fighting skills than reality did. Then stupidly started the fight by punching the guy in the head and saying something brilliant like "what you gonna do now, tough guy?"
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

good bear paw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bear paw...   good bear paw... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:00 pm

On the first one you can see that the bartender saw it coming because his hands came up as the guy pulled back his shoulder in preparation of the strike.

On the second one, there must have been some sort of issue between these two and it turned out alright for the guy sucker punched, since the strike sucked. He broke one of my main rules that my wife is very familiar with. Which is, whenever we go out I sit facing the entrance. If he had done that and there was a previous issue with the guy, he might not have been caught by surprise.
Back to top Go down
darktim99

darktim99

good bear paw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bear paw...   good bear paw... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:27 pm

lol the first guy was going to punch the bartyender you could know that was coming a mile off. i THINK that if it wasnt for the bar the bartender fell behind and the dudes mate. the big guy would have followed up and had him.

the second one with the chav trying to suprise attack the dude in subway. first off he thought, as was prev masterfully put, he would get a knockout punch. also does it look like hes got something in his hand?! but he got what he deserved and that was a hiding.

its always the short sharp hits that get the knock out as more body weight and mechanics are behind it. lol! thanks for posting them clips tho man.

how everyone doing?

DT Smile
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

good bear paw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bear paw...   good bear paw... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:09 pm

That 'subway' clip was righteous! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good bear paw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bear paw...   good bear paw... Empty

Back to top Go down

good bear paw...
Page 1 of 1