Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen

Go down 
+3
thugsage
chulodog
Lonewolf333
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:50 pm

The second is a love of kittens

The third is a love of keely hazell

Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 Keely10

I saw gods work and knew that it was gooooood!

So much of life is focus.

My advice would be to ban yourself from watching any torture or execution videos its just not good for you and will infect your mind with rot.

Spend your precious mental focus on good stuff and forget about the rest. What you resist persists.

ps female members of the board feel free to balance my argument howsoever you see fit
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:53 pm

I don't have much time, but just a few thoughts:
I like the Chinese idea that everything is just energy. It takes 2 'terminals' for energy to flow, for instance the satanic band and the person who listens. You need to be open for the energy to flow to you. If you don't want the energy, don't connect with it. Like Russell was saying, if you connect with an object you fear ....you will build fear in yourself. If you connect with hateful, brutal energy, this is what you will go towards yourself ...but YOU are just as important as the other 'terminal'. On some level, you need to want it too, for whatever reason that is.
Some cultures look at addiction as 'demons'. They say, for instance, if you are a heroin junkie, it will be easy to see because the face of the heroin demon will, over time, become visible (weird because junkies kinda do look the same ...). Same for smoking, coke whatever. These cultures talk of exorcising the demon as being the same as quitting the addiction. Just their language, and a way of explaining the world as they see it.
I know there is stuff in the universe I don't understand, and honestly I love the fact that there is mystery. OTOH that is all it is to me ....stuff I don't understand ...yet.
We all have free will, and choose the story that explains and forms our reality. I spend much time smelling the roses and having interesting conversations with the likes of you guys. Training makes me happy and so does listening to Motorhead.
One of my teachers said that there is really only one question to ask yourself when you make choices: "Does this move me towards life, or towards death"?
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:58 pm

@Richie ...
HAHAHA!
I like kittens too, and feel free to take Keely home, I'm sure she's a lovely girl lol!
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:12 pm

Maija, upon advice from my girlfriend she told me I couldnt go wrong if I put up a pciture of Brad Pitt from Troy to keep it balanced ("how could any girl not fancy him?... drool, dribble, etc") , but I lack the courage of my convictions and couldnt do it Razz you will just have to mentally insert your own reminder of gods great works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:12 pm

No belief in Supernatural!

okay, from that point of view i understand your replies.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:29 pm

motorhead? most famous for their song the ace of spades, the spades is a modern equivalent of the suit of swords from the ancient tarot, the suit of swords is the suit of the air, or the mind, representing psychology, the ace of swords from the tarot, represented in the sas insignia of a downward thrusting gladius sword with wings, resonating with the devil slaying archangel michael,the angel who carries a sword, the guardian angel of soldiers, the warrior angel, the sword representing the minds ability to cut through illusion to reality, the word decision has a similar root to incision meaning "to cut", when you pull the ace of swords in a tarot reading it means decisive action that cuts through to the heart of the matter...
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:52 pm

tarot isnt supernatural?
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:23 pm

chulodog wrote:
tarot isnt supernatural?

dont get me and Paulb confused dude, Paulb said he didnt believe in the supernatural, I dont believe in anything other than the supernatural Cool or should that be supra natural?

"we arent human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spritual beings having a human experience"

deepak chopra said that and its true

I said I dont believe in "Satan" because he is clearly made up (cloven feet/ horns/ goats face? those descriptions arent mentioned in the bibble so where have they come from?)

but I do believe in evil, if you want to ask me if I think "evil forces outside of scientific understanding" take over peoples minds? I would shamelessly ask "which scientists understanding are you referring to"?

I probably have a different world view and a different understanding of the word "supernatural" to you but to say "I dont believe in the supernatural" would be misleading so I dont say it Very Happy

Paulb said he didnt believe in the supernatural which is ticketyboo with me, and shouldnt really concern anyone else, but dont confuse him with me please, Richie the theosophist is all about the supranatural
monkey
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:56 pm

i used to see studies--whilst not impressing my professors lol! at university dealing with the power of the mind.
how shaman's work their magic, how doctor's psych people out by telling them how long they have left to live. i agree with
Richie on all counts. i like Maija's take also. good and bad propensities within us. which will you cultivate? the battles of the holy books
are metaphorical--also my take but coming from being influenced by a famous yogi who was also my guru. the brain is a great master
but a terrible servent. servents are:
fear
emotionally instability
addictive weak habits

etc...

i think it would be NLP to say that this is making the brain the master as it turns fear into other things etc...
i like that south park episode. and Richie...warn me next time i'm at home looking at the forum. keely is going to cost me! lol!
erm, and thanks. bitter/sweet. affraid cheers affraid cheers affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:17 pm

when i was young, a friend of me.. dutch champion fencing, like to listen to this kind of music.. and he got fascinated by it.. so he go to concerts by clothes , listen to the music, and later he said to me.. i have sounds of hell recorded.. soo i dont took it serious also.

few days later his mom called me if i could please please come to his place...

he was in his room, totally out of his mind, put all kind of demon symbols all over his place with his beloved cds!! he crashed the cds, and lay them down in symbols..

real freak show i can say.. and believe me, he did some effort to get his beloved cds!

soo, for sure he dont like to destroy his cds, and put them in symbols he dont even know before.. but something has took over his mind in my opinion.

and i think this experience make me think about the murders in ukrain, and the evil songs, like there s a force who wants to take over your mind.

but i think what you experience in life forms your way of thinking, and the other way arround.
Back to top Go down
paulb

paulb

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:50 pm

..this..is richie...don't ...get.. me and PaulB....confused....!
Sorry guys me and PaulB are one and the same person. I've slipped up ,bugger! I was only trying to increase numbers by letting my multiple personalities inhabit the forum!

I remember Alexi Sale doing a sketch where he stated that he came from a very God fearing family! Basically because God would come round to his house every Saturday and beat his family up lol!
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:28 pm

Paul b , and Richie are the same? strange thing here
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:30 pm

@Richie
...Brad Pitt eh? Can't go far wrong there ...though I wasn't convinced by his 'follow me to death or glory' speech in Troy. Now Russell Crow in Gladiator, that was much better, or the Vikings in 13th Warrior, or perhaps that guy Butler in 300 ....? They'll all do Very Happy
PS: Madame Blavatsky says hello.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf333

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:50 am

The ultimate cure for anti-social thoughts.... staring into a pugs floppy squish face and cuddling it's muscle bound midget torso while it makes adorable squeeking sounds!
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:13 am

strange thing about the paulb richie thing, really thought they where two different persons.

i also have 2 names here.. CHULODOGO AND CHULODOG.. only CHULODOGO got banned..

thats why i use the name chulodog now, and i changed my avatar in the dog
Back to top Go down
paulb

paulb

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:06 pm

chulodog wrote:
strange thing about the paulb richie thing, really thought they where two different persons.

...i may have to ban you again...hmmm! Let me think this one over...hmmm scratch
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:07 pm

see...rather than brad pitt, or russell crow...i was thinking someone more on the level of mr. bean. now there's a sexy bastard for the ladies. so it's settled. we'll take keely. and you ladies can have either mr. bean or perhaps someone equally hot like, the skipper from gilligan's island. Shocked

okay, now. paul, you're going to have to explain dry wit i'm guessing scratch
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:52 pm

paulb wrote:
chulodog wrote:

...i may have to ban you again...hmmm! Let me think this one over...hmmm scratch

@Russell - Im not sure if you would call PaulBs humour "dry" so much as "perverse"! He was a regular poster on the old forum before I got a cob on and deleted it and has been an SFS regular for literally years- dont take it the wrong way.

@Lonewolf- to quote Mickey Knox "only love can kill the demon"- what better place to find it than in a pugs squishy folds?

@Maija- Maximus Decimus Miserabulus Bastardus was an awesome character- I think the Viking thing is just "in the blood" you cant resist the heritage man!

@Chulo- 100% agree that your experience creates your view and understanding of the world. I am not PaulB nor is he me, nobody is banning anybody

@PaulB- stop revving people up you naughty man jocolor
Back to top Go down
paulb

paulb

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:38 pm

Richard Grannon wrote:
@PaulB- stop revving people up you naughty man jocolor

.....message received and understood clown

I'm bloody well stuck in the house with the winter vomiting virus for company, going a bit stir crazy as the forum members maybe able to tell! bounce
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:05 pm

sounds nasty mate, take it easy- happy new year!

drunken
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:09 pm

ha ha...my writing skills lack. i thought i was laughing 'with' Paul. sorry for misunderstanding. perverse i can not only get with but contribute to.
FYI, my linguistic major (univ. of chic.) wife is always harping at me. our conversations go like this:

russ the muss: "but that's not what i meant, you know what i meant"
gemma the terror: "buy a thesaurus then, because that's not what you said...can't help it if you can't talk"

affraid jocolor What a Face afro study scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
paulb

paulb

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:42 pm

Happy New Year Guys! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf333

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:49 am

Cradle Of Filth is Walmart assembly line quality evil.

Now here is some grade-A organic unprocessed musical evil!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s91fgiGWzLc&feature=related

I can't listen to this band for more then an hour or two without feeling terribly nihilistic and distraught even though I enjoy it in some sick way at the same time. haha
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:21 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! cheers sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen   Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Horrific Video I Ever Seen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2