Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Revenge...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JOker

Revenge... Empty
PostSubject: Revenge...   Revenge... EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 7:15 pm

Sorry for my bad english, but i am not a native speaker

My problem is that i become feared of fights because always when i fight against somebody and i kick his ass i can be shure to meet him some day again in a disco with his friends or even a knife. (I'am living in a city with only 150 000 inhabitants). I even canceled some partys because somebody announced that he wants to take revange on me. And I am not the person who calls his friends to meet for a fight...

Do u have any suggestions how to behave after a fight to avoid this anger?

Thanks! What a Face
Back to top Go down
AdamM

Revenge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Revenge... EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 2:34 pm

find another disco.

I live in a town of around 45,000 and it's still easy enough to avoid trouble spots. In a city three times bigger there must be a decent choice of watering holes.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

Revenge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Revenge... EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 7:11 am

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RCS

Revenge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Revenge... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 12:32 pm

Great advice Sergei and AdamM. cheers

Avoid potential trouble spots as much as you can, and be sure to keep your awareness level up when going out.
Back to top Go down
AdamM

Revenge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Revenge... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 1:39 pm

why thank you

From 16 to about 30 I had a regular pub.
It was what you might call a rough pub. Dark, smokey, rock/metal playing and some seriously handy guys drinking there. However, I felt it was relatively safe. The Landlords were brothers, one an ex-RAF MP and the other an ex-Moss Side (very rough part of Manchester for non-brits) copper. They kept the house in order. In 14 years I was rarely in anything near a sticky situation.

Over that time it was when I got talked into going round the smarter town bars and nightclubs that I was more likely to get into trouble. Being in supposedly respectable establishments having to look out for pissed up teenagers incase they were eyeing you up to push a pint glass in your face or jump on your back in the takeaway next door.

When you are drinking there's a serious deminishment in your self protection skills so I believe it's your obligation to only do it in places you know you are relatively safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Revenge... Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge...
Page 1 of 1