Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Being Stabbed

Go down 
+2
chulodog
Lonewolf333
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf333

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:58 pm

Has anyone hear ever been stabbed? If so, post a story.
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 8:21 pm

twice, one time in my lower back, and one time when i was defending myself in my underarm.

it is a strange experience it felt like i got hit on my back, but later i realised it was a knife.

It was summer night, sitting in front of my home, talking to the neigbours.. my girlfriend had left her bag, with her mobilephone in it on the street while she go to the toilet inside. later she come back, and realised her bag was gone, and a few hundred meters away , i saw 3 arabian guys walking away.
So, a crazy russian friend of mine, said to me.. come we go talk to them.. so we walked towards the guys.. they walk away.. we run.. finally we catch them, and we started to talk..
really, i was affraid at that moment. one guy really really scary guy.. start to talk big.. like hes important in the drugs business etc.. he dont needed the money of a mobile phone etc etc.. he say, you can searche me.. check me.. so, i say. no man, it s okay... (knowing of the possible trouble.) But my Russian friend said.. OKAY, i check you.. and the guy asked.. you like he? you re a gay? etc etc.. in a split second, my friend knocked him out.. the 2 other guys run away in a pub.. few seconds later they came out with 15 people, and i started to run home, and my russian fellow run a different way..
I went home, and put off all the light, like there was nobody at home.. but they came and it s no lie, with minimum 30 guys to my place...
The guy who was hit was indeed the maffia son..

soo the bell ringsss.... i was soo fucking scared, i dont wanna open the door.. but they start smashing the windows in and climb inside.. so i had to..
ive been in a army war situation, but this is the most scary event of my life so far.
soo, i opened the door, the evil scary looking arab guy was in front of me asking where the russian was.. because they gonna kill him..
i said i dont know! but a boy from 12 years old or so started screaming ... Stab him Stab him! then he say where he is!! i say no i really dont know etc etc.. but i dont remember clear, but they stabbed me in my lower back . and said we find him ourself! and one guy showed respect because of i dont said where my mate lived.

really, i went inside shaking.. and my girlfriend saw the blood on my trousers and t shirt..
then the police came with flash lights...
really really stupid action of the police.. the get out of the cars i walked outside they asked me in front of the maffia clan.. who did this to you!! soo , i say.. i dont know.. ( because of every body watching!)
soo i had to pay alll for myself.. still paying. never saw my russian friend again, he lives now in poland.

next time it was one year ago..
just a guy who let his dog bite my dog? i got angry, he started to fight, i defend well, he draw a knife, and start stabbing.. i catched the knife, but got the point 3 cm in my underarm..
but i dont gonna tell you what i did to this guy after this.

Im very happy i practice a lot of knife fighting.. it helped me survive.

and i never ever like to have that experience again.

greets
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf333

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 4:29 pm

Thats quite the intense story my friend. Wow.

Where did you live at if you don't mind saying?

When you got stabbed, did you feel the pain immeditately or afterwards?
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:16 pm

At that time a lived in Arnhem.. in holland. for sure if some guys from arnhem read this, they know immediatly who i am..
Át that time, i was confused with myself, and had wrong friends etc., i had friends from the famous moter club.
at the backstabbing i dont felt the pain, yes i felt like a hit with a stick or something, later yeah, it hurt.

the place where i live now i cannot say, but i live nice and quiet in the forest. But the accident last year was close to my place..
the knife in my underarm hurted immidiatly! maby because i already saw the knife, and defend the first two stab and slashings. But this guy i promise you, never stab anybody again.

i know for sure, if you got stabbed once, you carry a knife yourself. i was very happy i got one in the last situation.

But am i the only one who got stabbed on this forum?
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:26 pm

and really, because of this i joined this forum.. the movie of richie talking about his past. hit me.. i dont got glass in my eye, but knife in my back as turning point. panic attacks also., and started training doce pares eskrima, to overcome my fear of knife s.
it worked, in the beginning i got hyper if the training knife come close to me, now i feel more confident.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:20 pm

got stabbed in the leg with an iron stick, it hurt like fuck and I was most upset, I have a fat scar there because I didnt get it seen to fast enough soon enough

i do have experience with knives and razors but from the other side of the equation, being the one holding the weapon, I used to carry them constantly- not now of course

not a thing to be underestimated the knife, very frightening if in the wrong (right) hands
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
chulodog

chulodog

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 3:13 pm

Stabbed with an iron stick?? how do you mean? a spike from a bike or something? if it was an iron pipe, it for sure makes a big hole with alot of blood! really nasty to stick a sharp pipe in somebody
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 3:23 pm

from a building site, one of those things they set concrete around I think, long thin brown bendy things, it really hurt because it "ripped" as much as it "sliced" if you know what I mean- I dont think he meant to do it i think he was trying to put the stick over my head, but you know how these things get messy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
RichardB

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:01 pm

Ah, rebar. Those things are pretty rough.

Being Stabbed Rebar%20web
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:57 pm

rebar??!! sheeeeyatttt!!! that just sounds unbelievably painful. i've been lucky, can't really add. i had a thumb-nail-ish size stupid little knife thrown at me--and somehow that stupid little fooking thing sunk circus knife thrower style into the soft part of my knee. i was in disbelief watching it there for a moment before extracting it. it didn't hurt, but it freaked me out to see an itty bitty handle protruding from my knee. my poor mum was powerless over the direction of some of my activities--she took me to the hospital to make sure i didn't do anything bad that i wasn't aware of. she also confiscated as many of my knives as she could find. i liked knives back then--she managed to dig up about 20 of them, including daggers and one switch blade.

my friend, however, who i was always ending up in fights whilst along side of (referenced before as the idiot i needed to distance myself from), got a wicked face slash from a jealous ex-boyfriend ( i hope it was worth it). and got into a nasty fight with his nutter of a brother, who opened up his belly with a machetti (however you spell that--a giant bush bolo). i also stopped him from getting a blade in his belly by an angry man who he had just been slinging bigotted homophobic epithets at. i had a pair of pathetic nunchaku with me--i had been playing with. my only skill with them was an overhead downward hurl. that's about all i think they're good for. i think my ex friend had a subliminal sign on his back, "please knife me...knife me if you like beer...got a minute, why not knife me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:07 pm

...i reference alot of stuff from late teens (17, 18, 19, 20--okay not quite teen). but there was a time when people young sadistic males in DC were fond of co2 cartridge pellet pistols. these fookers sound like a joke but can penetrate--and hurt like fook. once i was shot with one and the shirt i was wearing followed the direction of the pellet into my arm. the material didn't break, but the pellet entered my arm with the material. i had some weird sixth sense-ish moment and had stopped abruptly, and within a moment my arm took it instead of my side--car full of shooters. my arm spun around, it left a tiny and perfect circular hole in my arm that protruded like an itty bitty vulcano for a time. my immediate response was stupidly me...looking toward the car, knowing it would drive off if i came after it--or that a bunch more would shower me. either way, i was fooked. so i just stood there and watched them, absolutely on fire with anger. and they slowly drove away all watching me like some kind of chess match of, "now what?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
asfi

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 6:15 pm

I refer to my previous post on another thread in this forum ( https://streetfightsecrets.darkbb.com/general-f3/knife-thrust-vid-p899.htm ) but for the benefit of those who are too lazy to click it, and also for ease of reading, I'll just cut and paste it for you.

I would like to note that this thread specifically says "Being Stabbed" and not slashed. I believe that having a knife/sharp object being thrust into your body also constitutes as a stab, right?

Quote :
I have been punctured by a knife on 3 separate occasions during my time as a bouncer. One on my right side of my gut, the topside of my right hand and just above my left elbow. Not to mention the slash scars.

Facing a knife, and having had experience facing it before means a big deal.

The fear that comes out of it just cant be described. It's grim, it's horrifying. And it's real.

You just know that you could probably get cut, and in a worst case scenario, get stabbed to death.

You could get out of the way of a slash cut or just be a bit lacerated, but thrusts are a different thing. Most knifers don't go for slashes. Maybe as a start, testing the water to see how fast you are or such. They aim to poke. A puncture wound is usually a killing wound, a finishing move if you want to call it that. If you're fast enough and have good hand-eye coordination, you could defend/deflect the strike and attack simultaneously. Very much like "bursting". Touch AND go. Very, very touch and go indeed.

If you're too slow, then too bad, I'll send you lillies.

The amount of moves and complexity of it is also a contributing factor of your survival.
If your "knife-defense" move or technique is complex and requires more than 3 steps, I'd wager that you'll get it 2 inch deep.
Also, the longer you are in the engagement, the higher your risk of slipping up and dying.

I hate knives. I really do.
That's why I train to never have one in me again.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 7:08 pm

asfi, if somebody knows how to fight with knife, and also keep his mind together to also do it on the street.. ther is allmost no defence. because a good knife man, dont show his knife, start a little bit grapple, and stab you 30 times

at richard b..

really, i get stupid images in my mind you posting that photo! haha, where do you find it so quick!! haha, but , really not nice for richie at that time...

a knife is less painfull i think.. if hes sharp..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Being Stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Stabbed   Being Stabbed Empty

Back to top Go down

Being Stabbed
Page 1 of 1