Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

U.S. Under Martial Law

Go down 
+2
RichardB
roadkill
6 posters
AuthorMessage
roadkill

roadkill

U.S. Under Martial Law Empty
PostSubject: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:47 pm

Yes, apparently it was snuck into the bail out bill recently passed and as declared by Pelosi. At around 1:20 in the video.

Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 5:58 pm

How sneaky... I heard something about that being some other form of martial law, and not THE martial law. confused

I stumbled across a few things at other forums too.

US Troops training for domestic trouble. http://news.infoshop.org/article.php?story=20080925194619339

Police prepare for unrest: http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/police-prepare-for-unrest-2008-10-21.html

Also, that Biden guy made some comment about if Obama got elected, he'd almost certaily be tested by probably terrorists, other governments and so on. I don't know... Might be not be as bad as it sounds. Or maybe...
Back to top Go down
VictorS

VictorS

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:07 pm

RichardB wrote:
How sneaky... I heard something about that being some other form of martial law, and not THE martial law. confused

I stumbled across a few things at other forums too.

US Troops training for domestic trouble. http://news.infoshop.org/article.php?story=20080925194619339

Police prepare for unrest: http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/police-prepare-for-unrest-2008-10-21.html

Also, that Biden guy made some comment about if Obama got elected, he'd almost certaily be tested by probably terrorists, other governments and so on. I don't know... Might be not be as bad as it sounds. Or maybe...

He'll be tested by the American people. If the magic negro gets elected you will see his true face once he's in office.
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:43 pm

I understand the reference was to "Congressional" martial law where legislation is pressed through for voting without the usual time for review by Congress... but wtf do I know, I'm Canadian Smile
As another wtf... "magic negro"??! wow! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
VictorS

VictorS

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:48 pm

"Magic negro" - a term I overheard a former Marine I know who happens to be black say...afro
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:51 pm

slow boiled frogs
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
VictorS

VictorS

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:26 pm

Richard Grannon wrote:
slow boiled frogs

Don't realize they're being cooked. afro
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:22 pm

My problem is that I realize I'm being cooked and there is little that I can do about it.
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:24 pm

There's also the pig catching analogy.

"...How to catch wild pigs: If you try to catch them head on or forcefully, they are vicious and resilient. The way to catch them is this: Place corn in one particular area and continue to place it there until they begin to feed regularly. Next, put up a fence on ONE side and continue to put out the feed. The pigs will initially stay away, but will return soon. Gradually put up the other three sides of the fence but leave the gate open. Each time the pigs will briefly stop feeding, but come back. Eventually, when all of the pigs are inside the fence you can close the gate and will have all of the pigs without any effort or fight whatsoever..." - shamelessly stolen from someplace I've been

If you're a smart pig, I guess you need to get out of that enclosure... Anyway, the world's a hairy place. A lot of people are scared of stuff. Hell you might even take it to the full fledged illuminati tinfoil party. Even at that extreme point when it all comes down to it it's all about who has the power to do what to who. This is still the jungle with dinosaurs and sabertooths and cavemen. The short-circuit for all frog boiling schemes is overpowering and outsmarting. Making the enemy the boiled frog and making sure thing go your way rather than hoping they won't go someone elses. Guess it's kinda hard and complicated though...
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 7:12 pm

RichardB wrote:
There's also the pig catching analogy.

"...How to catch wild pigs: If you try to catch them head on or forcefully, they are vicious and resilient. The way to catch them is this: Place corn in one particular area and continue to place it there until they begin to feed regularly. Next, put up a fence on ONE side and continue to put out the feed. The pigs will initially stay away, but will return soon. Gradually put up the other three sides of the fence but leave the gate open. Each time the pigs will briefly stop feeding, but come back. Eventually, when all of the pigs are inside the fence you can close the gate and will have all of the pigs without any effort or fight whatsoever..." - shamelessly stolen from someplace I've been

Great analogy... to bad I didnt notice the first couple fence peices... Sad
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:47 am

put your hands up if you are starting to worry that the "conspiracy nuts" might have at least some of their horror stories right?

except you might be too scared to admit it on a public forum... because we are free! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:54 pm

i don't know about you lot, but i'm famished...lets see what's here:
ooo, soft frog and omelette on rye with pig shit garlic mayo...my favorite.

can i put my raised hand down now. do i file this under, 'just because they're paranoid..."

affraid What a Face affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

la la la la la la...i'm not listening...i just want to know i can still go out and buy my favorite consumer lunch, and sit in a mall.
"soilent green is made of human bodies!!!!! soilent green is made of...mmm, nummy nummy nummy...never mind"
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:37 am

No worries in case of famine...

http://www.amazon.com/Contingency-Cannibalism-Superhardcore-Survivalisms-Little/dp/1581600259/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225413265&sr=8-1

affraid lol!

It even includes recipies.

And stuff like the benefits of going Hannibal Lecter I.e., even fat chicks will look good to you. Fava beans and chianti anyone? Twisted Evil Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Under Martial Law   U.S. Under Martial Law Empty

Back to top Go down

U.S. Under Martial Law
Page 1 of 1