Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

school teacher notes, etc...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

school teacher notes, etc... Empty
PostSubject: school teacher notes, etc...   school teacher notes, etc... EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:08 pm

my school is canceling my unit on football (U.S. football) as roughly 1/2 dozen injuries have surfaced within 3 weeks. this is based on the myth that the injuries were sustained by testosterone-induced agression.

BTW: i'm a PE teacher
some of the reasons for the injuries include:
1. someone not looking where they were going and headbutting a large boy's shoulder (mild concussion)
2. someone stumbling whilst jogging, and during the small gesture of steadying his fall...breaking a small bone in his wrist (warm up jog)
3. someone (whoops) colliding with another wide boy whilst running, and tearing a tendon in his finger (and also dislocating said finger)--healing time 12 weeks
4. random girl (problem absent mindedly lumped in with the stats) falling down some steps--now on crutches (she's a seizure risk)
5. boy playing football (not in my class--but it was that dreaded football) and injuring his knee and ankle--also on crutches.
6. girl thwacked in the nose and eye, during a modified sissy-fied all girl game--just to keep things safe (no throwing was allowed, just laterals and running, hmmm...not safe enough)
7. boy with an ankle injury, due to falling about 6 times in one game because (and there's no other way to say this because no contact was involved) he's a clutz.

i added my 2 cents (and this is a quote):
"i've taken every precaution short of having them stand in place and wave feather dusters around."

but now i'm offering ultimate frisbee as an alternative until the basketball unit. there's sure to be a decapitation or something. all of these kids are soft around the middle, 6 foot-ish, and have no balance. with the exception of several beasts who have exercised before.

oh, and the school teacher 'notes' reference reflects several teachers noticing that my notes on the big teacher meeting were (in total) a charicature drawing of my self (bald and stubble faced) with a dagger coming out of the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: school teacher notes, etc...   school teacher notes, etc... EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:46 pm

Frisbees can be lethal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g5to05tvJI&feature=related

I think the only hope for those students is the standard issue retard helmet, a bunch of pillows and a few rolls of duct tape.

"Special education" for the physically challenged.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: school teacher notes, etc...   school teacher notes, etc... EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:23 am

Twisted Evil Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Very Happy lol! geek affraid

ha ha ha ha ha

i'm serious man, we need to go drinking!

where do i get one of those frisbees???
hmmm...
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: school teacher notes, etc...   school teacher notes, etc... EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 2:58 pm

I like that musical touch at the end. Laughing

There might be a slight logistical problem with going for beers, seeing that I live in "sourcunt city" way up in the middle of nowhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj88RTHEEDA&feature=related

For one thing this city has the dubious honor of being one of scandinavia's worst cities concerning the spread of klamydia. I'm sure because of and probably limited mostly to the drug circles. It's just so damn much dope up here, it's all over the place. But the real reason I refer to it by such a name is this factory that makes oil out of herring or something. Not sure what the translation might be, but the point is, it stinks! And because this place is never, ever, ever, without wind, the fumes often get blown further ashore. I was walking downtown yesterday to pick up some mail and stuff, and there came the smell... Oh GOD the smell! Normally it is tolerable. Just a whiff of putrifaction, nothing I can't handle. But yesterday it was something out of this world. It was so thick I could actually taste it. Blah! Sourcunt city... Mad

But there's mountains and nature here though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urK9FYi9wbw&feature=related
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: school teacher notes, etc...   school teacher notes, etc... EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:14 am

sourcunt city...ha ha ha

sweet hay-soos (jesus). beautiful in the vid though. that reminds me of one of my moments with nature. i was taking one of my mountain lake
mile swims when suddenly, on a day when many boats had been out---and the little boat blades that churn the water and unsuspecting fish....
i'm not a good writer. to make a long story short, i was swimming/drinking/choking on what tasted look herring oil soup and bath water. i was gargling
sunnies (nasty little oily fish). and mindful that all that 'fooking' chum was probably attracting snappers (turtles). ha ha ha.

that's funny. my two roommates when i was living in oxford were from an island off of sweden. they told me in no uncertain terms that they were
experts at fucking/fighting (and probably left out 'feasting'...but i figured that out later for myself). sounds alright to me mate. except for that whole
klamydia (however you spell it) thing, but then i'm married so i wont be walking that tight rope affraid affraid affraid affraid

one of those guys i knew, "anders" got himself into a real intense fight in oxford. someone tried to stab him in the loo--he had annoyed someone by singing swedish folks songs too loudly and raised the wrath of a local who took it as a sort of 'have' vs. 'have-not'. loud smash in the bathroom. by the time we all investigated, he had the guy's knife and stabbed the bloke in the leg before tossing it in the toilet. ha ha ha. that was the worst one, but this was what i was used to him. jeckle and hyde (sober vs drunk). Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Very Happy

can't say i wasn't entertained. nice flashback.oops i'm supposed to cook dinner. off i go
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: school teacher notes, etc...   school teacher notes, etc... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:35 pm

It's good to have stories to tell. An island off of Sweden... Götland probably. I've mostly been up north, skiiing in their slopes and drinking. Damn, come to think of it, it's been a while scinse I've done that. The worst Scandinavians to party with, or best depending on how you look at it are the guys with the whole viking thing going on. Laughing This one party I was at in the wee hours of the morning a few years ago ended with me and a guy going out having some sort of fight club like thing. All laughing and staggering about. Bestest friends ever. drunken Most people are pretty mellow though.

I was up in those moutains in the vid a few years ago helping to build a cabin by the lake. Despite the apparent desolation it's right outside of town. If I'm seeing things right the town should be behind the stuff on the far edge of the closest shore in the end of the clip. It's nice and quiet up there. Nearly managed to sink a fishing hook in my neck when I went fishing in the lake. Luckily I caught my jacket instead but I seem to rememebr there was some decent fish up there.

The meat market really is a tight rope. There are so many wonderful directions to fall off on. She might look the age, but be underage. She might be willing but cry rape. Or there could be some enraged cuckolded guy nearby. She might have some STD, a sourcunt. Laughing And of course you might just intend to have some fun, but suddenly she starts swelling and people start popping out of her, and the first thing they do is demand stuff, and money, and it doesen't even help to send them away or run. affraid And on that tangent, you might find some nice looking girl, you go to sleep satisfied, and wake up one day and realize in horror that the young lass has been kidnapped and replaced by a big fat bearded and mean impostor. affraid affraid

Ok, I think I'll stop now before I scare myself so bad I'll start running whenever I see a woman. Laughing these are luckily only worst case scenarios, aren't they? Shocked
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: school teacher notes, etc...   school teacher notes, etc... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:49 pm

...ha ha ha geek
you left out the one where you're with a girl and you suddenly hear a sound
like a balloon emptying--that whining high pitched sound, and suddenly it's gone (not sure if i meant the girl inflantable or one's private parts, hmmm... intriguing yet frightening) pale Basketball Mad rendeer

mountains always sounds great to me. i go to my version in upstate new york for a month every year because the cabin is shared with my wife's family.

dang--i forgot i have a job, i guess i'll clown Suspect teach now queen jocolor king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: school teacher notes, etc...   school teacher notes, etc... Empty

Back to top Go down

school teacher notes, etc...
Page 1 of 1