Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

alcohol and the subconscious

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

alcohol and the subconscious Empty
PostSubject: alcohol and the subconscious   alcohol and the subconscious EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:50 pm

i have a pugilist quota that as a minimum includes punching some version of pads every other day--with wacky and unstable looking intent.
against my better judgement, if i have missed my opportunity and say, left it until everyone's asleep [downstairs border;wife;mother-in-law;2 year old son;one jumpy lunatic pitbull-mix dog]...well, then i have to go somewhere to get in my quota.
last night it meant taking some folded up exercise matts and propping them up against a wall in an empty parking lot. and going through about ten simple and ferral drills.
i could hear some drunken halfwits listening to falsetto 70's hippy-ish music, babbling semi-incoherently things like, "i love you man" and "until the end, i'm going to be there with you"...and "fuck everyone else, no one looks after you like i do"...mixed in with out of tune singing--karioki style, with the music.

to make this short(er): the more i punched (they didn't seem to directly notice anything)...the more violent sounding the conversation was getting.
from 'peace and love' to (joking now) more of a 'fuckity fuck fuck' kind of conversation that resembled someone trying to pump themselves up.

ha ha.

the punching was infiltrating their subconscious minds and making their dialogues increasingly violent.
i didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
it was interesting.
affraid Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com

alcohol and the subconscious
Page 1 of 1