Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fight Gone Bad III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Louise

Louise

Fight Gone Bad III Empty
PostSubject: Fight Gone Bad III   Fight Gone Bad III EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:25 am

Hey all on September 27th I will be participating in an event to raise money for Prostate Cancer Research. The website for this event is:

http://tiny.cc/Louise178

Basically I will be competing in an event that looks like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC19O4cgvp4

So what I am asking (ok, I'll admit it, begging) you to do is go to Fight Gone Bad III website above and click on my name and donate money for prostate cancer research.

I am competing this year in honor of my dad who fought prostate cancer and won!!! Donate as much or as little as you can, but please step out and support me in this effort.

If you are around on the 27th, please plan on coming by (Union City, CA, USA) to support me while I complete in this event!!!

Or if you are not local, check www.crossfit.com, click on the affiliates link to the left of the screen and find a local affiliate then click on their webpage to see where the local event will be held. I encourage you to stop by to see the event in your area. It will be awe inspiring, I guarantee it! Or sign up to compete yourself! It should be a fun day with lots of amazing athleticism!!!
Back to top Go down

Fight Gone Bad III
Page 1 of 1