Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??

Go down 
+2
Richard Grannon
daringdoer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
daringdoer

Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? Empty
PostSubject: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:16 am

I understand how AttitudeIntent ties into Combat/Survival..Will you please explain how a man's Intent ties into his success/failure with womenz Basketball
What should a man's intent be when he approaches to chat up a girl??
W
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:39 am

much the same as approaching anyone:

Im going to say your intention should be to go into a good state first, enjoy yourself, build rapport using your ninja charm mind trickery, make them smile, stand out as a person...

Last edited by Richard Grannon on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:42 am

also you need to get out of this "success with women" frame... be good at dealing with people... women fall into a larger subset of "people" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daringdoer

PostSubject: Re: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:22 am

Quote :
Im going to say your intention should be to go
into a good state first, enjoy yourself, build rapport using your ninja
charm mind trickery, make them smile, stand out as a person...
Alright, that sounds like common sense...u know Richie, I will NEVER talk to another asian woman stranger to make convo again...Man, talk about being rude and impolite...following ur exercise instructions..I said "hi, hot, isn't it" to 2 chinese girls..and they didn't answer but gave me this look like I was hitting on them and rolled their eyes and smirked....Please honey ,u ain't all that Mad .

Rant over, u said that mena exhange info eg" Man, today is hot"
while women use emotion? "Is this more emotional way of phrasing sentence Richie" Man, don't u just hate/love today's weather?" Notice I added "hate/love".....Ohhh, I know, "I love what u did with ur hair" bc women spend alot of time on their hair right Richie?

What say u?
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:05 pm

I say that if I thought about it as much as you did I wouldnt have a fucking clue what to say mate!

"mushin"- make contact with the enemy and then improvise
Back to top Go down
daringdoer

PostSubject: Re: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:10 pm

Quote :
"mushin"- make contact with the enemy and then improvise
Ahh, that is more relatable than all the PUA material out there Richie Simplicity...I can do that KISS simple I love you

later man
W
Back to top Go down
cozz25

cozz25

PostSubject: Re: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:46 am

fighting is a mindset, same with attracting women , nice guys don't get laid, its like the fighting myth, most of us are programmed to think that if u learn martial arts and or get big muscles u will beat anyone up that attacks u, WRONG its about violence, its same with women lol we are programmed to think that being nice to women attracts them, its actually the opposite, they like the alpha male bad boy type of guy..its been proven that women like assholes! sounds crazy but its true, maybe a bit off topic of the intention part, just throwing my opinion out there and what works for me lol

check this video out, kind of interesting about what women think of nice guys vs the assholes lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6BF8DPtQNw&playnext_from=TL&videos=GerYSOZQN8U
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:59 pm

if you can break out of the current accepted reality of what people would LIKE to be or what people project about themselves and get back into the fact that we are still just ANIMALS and that what determines our behaviour is usually animalistic instinct not higher level rational thought then everything starts making sense again

"women love assholes" is actually not true... but its the closest thing to the truth you can get coming from the "recieved vision" of reality

if you stated, humans are attracted to each other based on their ability to create healthy offspring and to protect them effectively, you would be dead on
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:05 am

oh ok, that video says exactly that at 4.03
Back to top Go down
technics1210

technics1210

PostSubject: Re: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 am

She liked him because he was an asshole but left him because he was an asshole? WTF????
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Agree with what Richie said - look back at Animal kingdom behavior for basic patterns to make more sense of it all, but no, women don't like assholes. Really.
I'd say that women like confident, independent guys with hutzpah. Guys with a bit of backbone and perhaps a sense of adventure - risk takers perhaps ... but trust me, not calling, being late and generally being an asshole ain't gonna get you more than exactly what you would expect. Being an asshole is NOT the same as being a 'bad boy'. Sometimes the two go together, but they are not the same thing.
Now there's plenty guys looking for 'trophy' girlfriends, and gals looking for trophy boyfriends - status play as it were. And if that's the level you are playing at, have at it - nowt wrong with it at all, use the rules of the animal kingdom and you can't go far wrong.
But seems like the higher functions could get a look in at some point here, no? It's the 21st century after all!
Gals are just people, like Richie pointed out. There are plenty out there not after a breeding mate, a free dinner or some diamond jewelery. Treat them as a companion to your adventure, not as your audience, and see what happens. Might be interesting ....
Out of interest, the 2 most successful guys with women I know, were very different from each other - one, a boxing instructor who taught women's self defense. Drop dead gorgeous, dead fit and I have to say, totally NON sexist in class. Never made a sleazy move, but managed always to have someone new on his arm whenever I saw him, most from the classes he taught, but I'm sure there were others .... The other, a not particularly physically attractive nerdy guy, who I was convinced was gay when I first net him. Fabulous cook and photographer, with the cleanest apartment you've ever seen. Polite to a fault and a good dancer. I tell you, this guy had a succession of the most beautiful, talented, smart girlfriends I've ever met.
What did these 2 guys have in common? They both LOVED women and womens' company.
That's all it took.
Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:47 am

you chaps should take Maijas advice on this one, she is more qualified to answer the question "what do women want than the rest of us"

Quote :
Now there's plenty guys looking for 'trophy' girlfriends, and gals looking for trophy boyfriends - status play as it were. And if that's the level you are playing at, have at it - nowt wrong with it at all, use the rules of the animal kingdom and you can't go far wrong.
But seems like the higher functions could get a look in at some point here, no? It's the 21st century after all!

I think you've got to look at the age/ development/ experience of the guys obsessing over this as an issue

in my experience they usually fall into either newly divorced/midlife crisis or under the age of 28

just look at the core material called "The Game" - is it a game? do you "score"? who keeps "Score"? What do you win?

its all interesting but at root pretty adolescent... but god knows what a weak ego will do to puff itself up

Ive said it before and Ive said it again, they guys who obsess over this stuff and the gents who write the material dont seen to really like women.

Quote :
What did these 2 guys have in common? They both LOVED women and womens' company.

Yep. Not rocket science.
Back to top Go down
BaronZemo

PostSubject: Re: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Quote :
just look at the core material called "The Game" - is it a game? do you "score"? who keeps "Score"? What do you win?

its all interesting but at root pretty adolescent... but god knows what a weak ego will do to puff itself up

Ive said it before and Ive said it again, they guys who obsess over this stuff and the gents who write the material dont seen to really like women.

the game was written as a vehicle for making a movie. It pretty much conforms to the typical hollywood formula (find the love of your life ending), therefore I would not take it too seriously as a "pick up chicks" manual, which seem to resurface every 2o years with a new incarnation.

Many guys that are good with women have a mysogynist streak, which blends well with the charcteristics of a narcisisst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??   Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Richie, how does the power of Intention tie into success with women??
Page 1 of 1