Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feedback stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Feedback stuff Empty
PostSubject: Feedback stuff   Feedback stuff EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 2:23 pm

Hi guys

eventually this will be put into its own forum section but Im up to my neck in work at the moment (since the weekend everyone and their dog suddenly wants to buy dvds!) and the thing is my hotmail account has over 2000 messages in it so if I dont quickly jump on here and copy and paste the feedback I get I will probably just lose it

so bear with me while I use bits of the forum to drop notes in whilst working

Quote :
I recently puchased the complete SAS Fight Secrets package that you offer. This included No Doubt, No Fear, and the SAS Security seminar with it. I just have to tell you that I am absolutely amazed by it!!
Honestly, there is nothing I have EVER seen that can compare to it.. It is by far the best, and most efficient instructional on physical and mental combat techniques out there today. Bob Spour and Richard have dispelled decades of hype and nonsense in just a few short hours of instruction.
This is information that will empower people's lives and very possibly save a few of them. I would recommend this "system" to anyone regarless of sex, age or background. (and already have.) My hat is off to the both of you! If I'm ever in the U.K. the first round of drinks in definately on me.
Sincerely, Matt Phillips Miami, USA

plus I guess you can see that I am online and doing some bloody work! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Feedback stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback stuff   Feedback stuff EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Quote :

I'm specifically interested in the combat psychology applications rather than the technical fighting techniques. I see a 5 volume NLP set is available but there are also a number of shorter or single DVD's/CD's which seem to cover much of the same pschologocal techniques?

richard says:
my answer:

if you are interested in the psychological applications we have quite a range: from the physical crossing over into the psycholigical there is No Doubt No Fear, The Fence and Preemptive Strikes advanced DVDs... there is also the Functional NLP 5 DVD set, which is mainly about making NLP userfreindly but is coloured with a combative theme as it is presented by myself and BOB
richard says:
we also have the cds: "Psychology of Violence" is a bestseller and firm favourite with the customers, we have "NLP Basics" - an intro guide to the philospohpy and principles behind NLP, "Combative Strategies"- the elicitation and installation of specific NLP "strategies" pertinent to Combative scenarios
richard says:
And finally we have "Supra States" the creation and meta-anchoring of specific emotional and psycholigical states and skillsets
richard says:
No none of these is a condensed format of anything else, they are all unique and whilst the objectives are common across the board- the specific implementation of technique is totally different.

taken from an msn conversation i just had- this and the feedback above will at some point be written into the sales copy on the main website

if anybody has anything they would like to add regarding anything I post here, feel free-

for instance: is that a good answer to the question posed? did i miss anything out?
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Feedback stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback stuff   Feedback stuff EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:52 pm

I will put this feeddback notes in its own forum section in the next few days

Quote :
I recently bought "Bob Spours Completes SAS..." from you nad I thought that I would send a quick message congratulating you on a great product. The sound might be a bit iffy, but it is the content that you look for in an instuctional DVD and this set delivers, another great buy. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

Feedback stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback stuff   Feedback stuff EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:43 am

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Feedback stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback stuff   Feedback stuff EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:09 am

For non natives to the UK listening to the SFS product line

the accents your getting stuck over are Geordie and Scouse (not scottish or irish as some of our american cousins assume)

Most people in the UK have strong accents depending on dialect, you wouldnt really know that listening to the accents of British actors in films, they either do a plazzy american accent or a really clear middle of the road "BBC newsreader" English accent- very few of Brits actually speak like that- you can get really strong differences in accent by driving 10 minutes up the road in some places (from liverpool to st helens for eg)

A Geordie is someone from Newcastle like Bob

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geordie

A Scouser is someone from Liverpool - Im actually not from Liverpool, but Im from nearby- no one here would ever cal me a scouser- only you out of towners do that!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouse

Whats wierd is the number of complaints Ive had about Mick Coup's accent- to English ears Scouse and Geordie are tough to hear, but Yorkshire is easy

There you go- raising your social , cultural awareness is also an important part of your SP training I love you
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

Feedback stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback stuff   Feedback stuff EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:16 am

~

Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Feedback stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback stuff   Feedback stuff EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:42 am

hey, where in the US has a tricky to hear accent?

I'm into linguistics, accents and etymology -
Back to top Go down
ncw

Feedback stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback stuff   Feedback stuff EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 2:19 pm

Richard Grannon wrote:
hey, where in the US has a tricky to hear accent?

I'm into linguistics, accents and etymology -

Richie

I was born and live in Texas. I've been told that native Texans are hard to understand. My secretary was born in South America, moved to Texas some 20 years ago and still has a hard time. We tend to roll over a lot of words and draw words out. Of course, we do say "ya'll" for you all. "fixin" for anything you are about to do. I'm "fixin" to go to the store, " ain't" for "are not" or "am not" I "ain't" going to the store. Of course, we do say "Howdy" for Hello. Most times, movie or TV charaters tend to overdo it.

I do have a hard time understanding Mick Coup, however you and Bob are very easy to understand.
Back to top Go down
Danish Tom

Feedback stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback stuff   Feedback stuff EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 9:09 am

Newcastle; where "walking the dog" is a lad`s thing drunken . Wasn`t there an old pop-hit called "Geordi girl"? I think I remember it being played a lot at a 60`s theme club, where I worked in the door. Nice place, btw. Grown up guests; the odd drunken "I used to be Tarzan" but practically no drugs.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

Feedback stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback stuff   Feedback stuff EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:08 am

~

Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Feedback stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback stuff   Feedback stuff EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:15 pm

NCW

Ive got family in Texas... and a lot of our customers are from there... something about the SFS product line appeals to Texans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ncw

Feedback stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback stuff   Feedback stuff EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:45 pm

Richard Grannon wrote:
NCW

Ive got family in Texas... and a lot of our customers are from there... something about the SFS product line appeals to Texans Very Happy

Really! What part of the state? You should come over and put on a seminar and visit your relatives. Kill two birds!

You know outside of Dallas and Houston, Texas is very much what people sterotypically think of Texas. Wide open country, cowbows and oil and gas wells.

I still think there is a lot of "frontier" spirit here. People having to take care of themselves type attitude. Maybe that has something to do with the reason you have so many customers here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feedback stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback stuff   Feedback stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback stuff
Page 1 of 1