Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RCS

Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend? Empty
PostSubject: Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend?   Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:45 pm

I only have 1 streetfightsecrets DVD, with one more on the way. For you guys that have known about Richie's stuff for a long time I'm just wondering what would be the first 5 to 10 streetfightsecrets DVDs you would order if you had to buy them again. Which ones do you find the most useful or important, especially for someone that has been studying SP for many years and has seen 100's of videos and DVDs from other instructors during that time?

Thanks,
RCS
Back to top Go down
Loki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend?   Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:54 pm

Psychology of Violence

Cage to the street

No Doubt No Fear

NLP Combat Strategies CDs
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend?   Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:18 pm

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend?   Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 10:44 am

I think experienced martial artists might also enjoy "Real Fights Real Defence" which is analyses of real street fights- because you can draw your own conclusions from the fights shown

also maybe "Preemptive Strikes Advanced" which covers basic strikes/ psychological support and real cctv footage too
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
ncw

PostSubject: Re: Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend?   Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 12:46 pm

I have the SAS Fight Secrets, SAS Seminar, and the Combat Head Control. EXCELLENT!!
Back to top Go down
RCS

PostSubject: Re: Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend?   Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 10:12 pm

Thanks for the advice everybody. I would admit that I have more room for growth in the psychological side of combat rather than the physical side, however, I find that I'm still fairly good at adapting and integrating useful hard skills into my arsenal. I did order pre-emptive strikes advanced last weekend, and I'm hoping to pick up the 6 pack of SAS fight secrets & No Doubt No Fear soon. I'm looking forward to exploring more of the mental side of combat with these DVDs.

Any more suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend?   Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Streetfightsecrets DVDs do you recommend?
Page 1 of 1