Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From the blog - Day 1 of training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ARodomus

ARodomus

From the blog - Day 1 of training Empty
PostSubject: From the blog - Day 1 of training   From the blog - Day 1 of training EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:02 pm

After several weeks out of commission training wise, I returned today with the vigor and hunger of a beast. I almost couldn’t contain my excitement prior to and once at the gym, my body could barely keep up with my mind.

I trained chest, triceps and some abs. I also did some rounds on the rope with some shadow boxing and movement drills. After this I attacked the bags, did various drills as well as throwing some bombs.

I feel pretty good, I’m tired and still sweating, but I feel good. On Clarence’s advice I picked up some nutritional supplements. Spent a pretty penny so I am going to put this to use and put in the work.

I picked up some NOxplode and Nitrix. I also picked up some whey protein and a synthetic vitamin pack. Clarence seems to think that organic stuff is garbage, I’m pretty knowledgeable on these things, but I’ve been off of supplements for a long time, so I’ll simply take Clarence’s advice and see how it works, as he said “it can’t get any worst”. Lol. True point there!

So far, I feel strong and good. I’m gonna start taking in a lot more protein, if I can pull a look like Clarence, I’ll be alright!

So here’s to training, here’s a big up to Clarence for the pep talk and advice, and here’s to heart so I won’t quit and will push through. Most importantly, here is to health, may I stay healthy and strong during this go around!

Hoorah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.arodomus.com
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: From the blog - Day 1 of training   From the blog - Day 1 of training EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:23 am

Great you are back training and keeping healthy! It's the only way to go.
Keep us updated as to how things are going.
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: From the blog - Day 1 of training   From the blog - Day 1 of training EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:13 am

Glad your back at it... keep your chin up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the blog - Day 1 of training   From the blog - Day 1 of training Empty

Back to top Go down

From the blog - Day 1 of training
Page 1 of 1