Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD Empty
PostSubject: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XZ7M4pWSzw&NR=1

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Russ - That made my day! Brilliant cheers
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Got me feeling all patriotic. I'm gonna go make some tea now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:40 am

Yep that us. i'll have a cuppa if you dont mind. White, without please.
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:00 pm

No sugar?? I have it with two. Preferably brown sugar too. And also preferably PG tips Surprised
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:49 pm

Hot & wet & unsweetened with a splash of milk. Dont really have a favourite, best cup of tea i ever had was from a bag of 1000 teabags fromthe poundshop about 10 years ago.

I remember that happy few months as if it were a dream. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Quote :
Hot & wet & unsweetened with a splash of milk

We talkin tea or women? And what exactly do you mean by 'milk'? That wouldn't be 'man milk' would it? Naughty boy...
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:48 pm

No, Spunk in tea is probably only found in speciality brothels, like where Ritchie is right this minute!!!
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:12 pm

that's impressive, this is probably the first time in my entire life
that tea has just carried with it a gag reflex lol!

DON'T DRINK THE TEA RICHIE, IT'S A SET UP Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

i've had a life love affair with tea--not man milk tea but regular the
stiff cuppa [not the stiffy coppa].

and i've--to the bemusement of these caffeine lightweights that can
be filed under the monikar 'American'--sorry guys, you just can't keep up
look in horror as i am [upwards of 6 times a day] seen to be floating
about 6 week as piss bags of tea out of a hot mug that needs at least 10
minutes to steep. at which point i'm cream-&-sugaring it with equal measure.

the end result is probably stronger and sweeter than my upbringing used
to serve--but as a counter balance and act of defiance, i've gone over board
trying to change the stigma of tea. i HATE coffee for it's nausiating when strong
taste, or weak when pallable counter part.

i'm my most MISERABLE when i have to slum and go to a starbucks--and
attempt to have a respectible but not quite there TAZO. i don't even like
TWININGS. the bags over here are shite. don't pretend they aren't. loose
leaf or shite, those are the two catagories. now i'm down to four stiff Irish
bags that i buy specifically for their tendency to not dissapoint, and have that
cuppa at least 4 times daily--lest i crawl home and eat grass and gravel on the
return trip attempting to walk.
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:50 pm

Always a good link if it makes you reflect on something and then piss yourself laughing lol!

Quote :
'Should we help him?'

'No. Let the fucker burn..'

There was also a baggage handler at the scene you know, and when the guy on fire attacked him in a frenzy he chinned him.

There's a website where you can buy this fella a pint, i'll see if I can find it..
Here you go, have fun my kittens http://johnsmeaton.com/?page_id=5

PS: By the way Russ, HOW exactly do you make your cuppa???
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Mike2010 wrote:
Always a good link if it makes you reflect on something and then piss yourself laughing lol!

Quote :
'Should we help him?'

'No. Let the fucker burn..'

There was also a baggage handler at the scene you know, and when the guy on fire attacked him in a frenzy he chinned him.

There's a website where you can buy this fella a pint, i'll see if I can find it..
Here you go, have fun my kittens http://johnsmeaton.com/?page_id=5

PS: By the way Russ, HOW exactly do you make your cuppa???

nice link mate,

now i just steep 4 bags of heavy/strong irish tea, for about 10 minutes.
sugar it up, milk it up...nuke it so it's hot and i wont gulp it too fast.

repeat 4 to 6 times daily

burp as needed Wink
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:30 pm

4 teabags! 4 teabags! By God Sir, you are British, through & through. Now prove it by burning the White house again.

(Dear Homeland Security, if you are reading this, that was a joke, my friend Russ would never do something that naughty & I did not mean it either so please do not extraordinary rendition me. I am really sorry, really I am. I have aspergers.)
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:54 am

Geez Russ, you better move here to CA! - we've got REALLY GOOD LOOSE LEAF TEA here, and bags, PG TIps, whatever you want ...a proper cuppa awaits you on the outer planets ...... oops, channeling Blade Runner again ....
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:19 am

maija wrote:
Geez Russ, you better move here to CA! - we've got REALLY GOOD LOOSE LEAF TEA here, and bags, PG TIps, whatever you want ...a proper cuppa awaits you on the outer planets ...... oops, channeling Blade Runner again ....

nkay...i was sold on the PG Tips
mmm nummy nummy nummy drunken
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:10 pm

California, you would sell me on the weather. Sunny with a chance of.....Sun.

Stopped in L.A. once, had 7 hours to kill before a flight. Went to Venice Beach, got robbed by a taxi driver & walked on the pier, watched one of the most lurid sunsets, I have ever seen. Got dark, everything closed, everybody disappeared except loads of young hispanic men in LA Raiders jackets. I found a bus & it cost me a dollar to get to the airport, the taxi had charged me $60 & he wanted a tip. I told him "dont take a taxi in LA." He didnt think that was funny.

Rus, can you not order some, online? No speciality t-shops in Washington. I would have thought it is awash with foreign dignitries.

Ahhhh. Having a cuppa now.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Blakops wrote:
California, you would sell me on the weather. Sunny with a chance of.....Sun.

Stopped in L.A. once, had 7 hours to kill before a flight. Went to Venice Beach, got robbed by a taxi driver & walked on the pier, watched one of the most lurid sunsets, I have ever seen. Got dark, everything closed, everybody disappeared except loads of young hispanic men in LA Raiders jackets. I found a bus & it cost me a dollar to get to the airport, the taxi had charged me $60 & he wanted a tip. I told him "dont take a taxi in LA." He didnt think that was funny.

Rus, can you not order some, online? No speciality t-shops in Washington. I would have thought it is awash with foreign dignitries.

Ahhhh. Having a cuppa now.

nice story. it reminds me of when i ate sushi at an overpriced place, and one of the maki
rolls tasted like it had colgate toothpaste in it. they were so nasty that they were the only
thing i didn't eat--and i've eaten sea urchin for fuks sake. when the astronomical bill came,
you guessed it, i offered up the pricey toothpaste rolls as a tip--needless to say they too did
not see the humor in it.

as for tea, every so often i get to an out of the way indian grocer--only for the indian community with many
decent goods, including ribena. i get this collosal bag of assam loose leaf tea that is spot on. i'm happy for about
a month, and then the sadness sets in as i get the next best thing that is available to me Sad

i dream about the fookin assam tea--in all of it's leafy loosey goodness. my american born--irish nonetheless,
wife just thinks i'm mental. doesn't understand the whole tea ritual, my seeing godstone as mecca--basically,
and could do without chips at all. there are just those times when a cultural broker is essential. my last year
of school in england--when i didn't care much for some of the fare in the dining hall [i was about 17] could be
described as chips-n-milk, in short...and occasionally some nicked toasting slices and some gov't cheese, all of
which would sit on my window ledge [of my dorm]. i miss all of it. i especially miss the full english breakfasts.
the other meals just sort of fizzled and never represented the magic of breakfast.

i remember coming here calling my meals: breakfast; dinner; tea; tea...people were like, "huh?"
country boy, me.
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:02 pm

I'm drinking a pot of Assam Extra Fancy loose leaf tea as I write this! ...and just FYI, LA is really not like northern CA - it's much nicer here on the San Francisco Bay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:50 pm

maija wrote:
I'm drinking a pot of Assam Extra Fancy loose leaf tea as I write this! ...and just FYI, LA is really not like northern CA - it's much nicer here on the San Francisco Bay Very Happy

who's a naughty streetfighter then?
now you're just teasing Very Happy

and that sugar thing...lasted 9 hours...broke my last record by 8 affraid

imagine having tea without...silly me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD   CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD Empty

Back to top Go down

CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL PROUD
Page 1 of 1