Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i have nothing to contribute

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergei

Sergei

i have nothing to contribute Empty
PostSubject: i have nothing to contribute   i have nothing to contribute EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 2:57 pm

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: i have nothing to contribute   i have nothing to contribute EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Hi Sergei
thats very kind of you mate, welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
RCS

PostSubject: Re: i have nothing to contribute   i have nothing to contribute EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 5:33 pm

I only have 1 DVD so far, but was very impressed. That DVD motivated me to check out several dozen streetfighting.com clips on YouTube, and I really liked what I saw and heard. Richard's philosophy on fighting and training meshes very well with my own. I'm looking forward to getting more of his DVDs.
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: i have nothing to contribute   i have nothing to contribute EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 5:47 pm

I would second that Sergei. The whole thing is very good all over. The only bad thing I've come across so far is that the covers tend to be a bit broken when I get them. Happens under shipping I guess. It doesen't matter much in the end though because I put all my CD's and DVD's in... I don't know what they're called in english but it's those book-like things with pockets to put CD's in. Great space-savers. Again, this is good stuff. Buy with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: i am Sergei   i have nothing to contribute EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 9:06 am

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AdamM

PostSubject: Re: i have nothing to contribute   i have nothing to contribute EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 3:21 pm

I'd back up what Sergei has said.

I've had all three Combat Clinch work, all three Pre-emptive strike, Cage to stree, one punch KO and Destructive cycle.

Delivery has been prompt and content is excellent.

After the seminar Richie is doing my club in april, I'm planning to add that to some feedback on the course for the testemonials page of the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have nothing to contribute   i have nothing to contribute Empty

Back to top Go down

i have nothing to contribute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Fight Secrets :: General-
Jump to: