Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Challenged by a ninja clown

Go down 
+3
AndyF
Sharif H
Richard Grannon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Challenged by a ninja clown Empty
PostSubject: Challenged by a ninja clown   Challenged by a ninja clown EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:40 am

the ninja clown has hit back

I mean, you couldnt make this shit up could you? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Challenged by a ninja clown   Challenged by a ninja clown EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:47 am

lol!

You know he's in the Philippines? I suspected by the way he bowed in the first video, but a look on his channel confirmed it. Richard, do you have any how much money you could make if you made a DVD of you and him having a match-fight??? Wink

Hope you're having a good time out there (Thailand?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
AndyF

PostSubject: Re: Challenged by a ninja clown   Challenged by a ninja clown EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:49 am

Congratulations richie, your global renown must be increasing if your already been spoken of in the same breath as mas oyama and chuck liddell.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Challenged by a ninja clown   Challenged by a ninja clown EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:50 am

I do indeed know he's in the Phillipines...

this is for me, reminiscent of the video with the "taught by jesus" fellow who should have been bought an ice cream and gently guided out of the dojo instead of being stomped on.

I will not be fighting this chappy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Challenged by a ninja clown   Challenged by a ninja clown EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:53 am

AndyF wrote:
Congratulations richie, your global renown must be increasing if your already been spoken of in the same breath as mas oyama and chuck liddell.
Very Happy

congratulations? hardly- the fact he has listed them with me is further proof of what a nutjob this dude is: he is just hungering for a bit of attention me thinks

... even his own family dont stop watching tv when he puts on his mask and nearly falls over doing turning kicks! lol!

"whats he doing?"

"another challenge video"

"...oh.... can I watch cartoons now?"
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Challenged by a ninja clown   Challenged by a ninja clown EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:57 am

Richard Grannon wrote:
I do indeed know he's in the Phillipines...

this is for me, reminiscent of the video with the "taught by jesus" fellow who should have been bought an ice cream and gently guided out of the dojo instead of being stomped on.

I will not be fighting this chappy Rolling Eyes

The mature-er mind prevails...

I feel so silly now Embarassed Sad Sad albino Sad Sad Embarassed

But you never know... he may come looking for YOU! You'll know who he is though; he'll be wearing a white t-shirt around his head Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: Challenged by a ninja clown   Challenged by a ninja clown EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:40 am

The backgrounds in both of his videos look more institutional than residential... which would explain alot.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Challenged by a ninja clown   Challenged by a ninja clown EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Richard Grannon wrote:
the ninja clown has hit back

I mean, you couldnt make this shit up could you? Wink

i think we're missing a key piece of the puzzle, and i know because i watch
mysteries on PBS [masterpiece theatre]. look at the hat on the door behind
where he is training. you'll kick yourself once you spot it, well hidden i know.
HE'S ONE OF SANTA'S ELFS bringing in warm wishes to his pals master oyama,
little richie grannon, and chuckie liddel--a.k.a. liddel [little] chuck chuck.

you've all been good boys this year and can expect some really neato happy xmas
stockings. what a funny little elf he is, his name...

crak-poo. crak-poo the xmas elf. the one who is on probation and can't live on the
north pole, but if he can bring you joy, he'll have redeamed himself for attempting
to fondle santa whilst he was sleeping.

soon to be a disney movie, maybe you've heard of it scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Challenged by a ninja clown   Challenged by a ninja clown EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Like you say you really couldn't make this up.

I think you should do a reply asking him to wear the christmas hat as well. Very festive. I'm absolutely certain that if you phrased the request in the correct way he would 'honor' it.

I would call these 'critics', some good reviews though on why not to do this sort of thing:

Quote :
larsik555 (2 days ago)
I think I can fight the air,too.

StryderV (1 week ago)
To even give credit to this mess would be an insult. Weak technique, slow sidekicks, less than bad balance, some kind of made up Kata that goes nowhere looking like some kind of white one step techniques. You just went out and bought that Black Belt and Gi posing.

bloodriotiori (2 weeks ago)
lol YOU think YOU could beat oyama?  Ya...i'd pay good money to see that lol.

sifatlung (2 weeks ago)
you suck, your techniques suck, your kata is lame and your performance of it... sucks. You nearly fell over on the first kick you mong.

Natebaber (1 month ago)
Can't be defeated if you've never competed...

Tschjae (1 month ago)
ouw boy thats lame im practicing martial arts for about 6 months and my kicks are similiar to yours^^....

blackarrow125 (2 months ago)
Hahahahhahahhaha
ajjajajajahahhahahahahhahahaha
hahahhahahahahahhaha

thenumberator (2 months ago)
This guy doesnt deserve a 6th kyu, let alone a Blackbelt (cant see what dan he claims to be). Your Stance, Weight movement (espeicaly when doing a side kick, way you hold your hands is all wrong. I can tell who ever taught you this doesnt know very much either if they havent fixed up the Serious problems you have for your claimed grade.

xxfalcon14xx (3 months ago)
That was shocking i mean your stance is to small there is no kimay
yAnd you bowed with your legs not together

1996TKD (3 months ago)
Can u both fight any better???
Back to top Go down
D.M.B.

D.M.B.

PostSubject: Re: Challenged by a ninja clown   Challenged by a ninja clown EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:54 pm

OMFG!!!!!!! hahahhahahaahahahhaahaaaaaaaaaaha

lol!

I love it when people kick with their toes, they make nice cracking sounds when connecting with anything Razz

I bet this video is like the 5th take...I'm sure he fell a couple times, he almost loses his balance on every kick lol.

and finally, the TV in the background... so fitting I think I heard someone saying something about ...

"You've got D cups... You're America's sweetheart"

that commentary along with the 'ninja moves' made my day lol!

and yes, Ice creams all around. At least he seems to enjoy beating up air molecules, we all know there are so many worse things a person can fill their day with.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: Challenged by a ninja clown   Challenged by a ninja clown EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:20 am

I just bothered watching this clip to the end (which I didn't last time). Thought I'd show off the fact that I speak a little Tagalog (northern Filipino dialect). He's saying halika na which means 'come here'. Don't know what the reply he gets is, but seeing as nobody does actually come, it's probably something along the lines of "fuck off, ninja clown"

I'll give him some credit though... he's not totally skill-less. I can't do those jumping kicks like he can. But then again, I don't really train to be able too.. scratch

Also, he's does actually put a little bit of hip into each punch, even the rapid ones, which is more co-ordination than some guys I've taught.

But yeah... still hilarious!

Isn't it a little early for xmas decorations? Even in PI?
Back to top Go down
D.M.B.

D.M.B.

PostSubject: Re: Challenged by a ninja clown   Challenged by a ninja clown EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:34 am

Sharif H wrote:
I just bothered watching this clip to the end (which I didn't last time). Thought I'd show off the fact that I speak a little Tagalog (northern Filipino dialect). He's saying halika na which means 'come here'. Don't know what the reply he gets is, but seeing as nobody does actually come, it's probably something along the lines of "fuck off, ninja clown"

I'll give him some credit though... he's not totally skill-less. I can't do those jumping kicks like he can. But then again, I don't really train to be able too.. scratch

Also, he's does actually put a little bit of hip into each punch, even the rapid ones, which is more co-ordination than some guys I've taught.

But yeah... still hilarious!

Isn't it a little early for xmas decorations? Even in PI?

no, not too early, he'll be wearing the Santa Hat in the next video he puts up! hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenged by a ninja clown   Challenged by a ninja clown Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenged by a ninja clown
Page 1 of 1