Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Reclaiming The Blade'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maija
Admin
maija

'Reclaiming The Blade' Empty
PostSubject: 'Reclaiming The Blade'   'Reclaiming The Blade' EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:29 pm

New movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgUUjzJk3yg

Might be good, might be arse, can't tell from the trailer. But hoping .....
Back to top Go down
markh

PostSubject: Re: 'Reclaiming The Blade'   'Reclaiming The Blade' EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:38 am

maija,

This is a good general exposure to swordplay with a heavy emphasis on swordplay for the cinema, but for someone who has an already deep interest in blades/bladework, which you seem to have, you may find it a little general. The production value is very good, but I would recommend anyone thinking of getting this DVD to be sure to spend a few extra dollars on the two DVD set. The special features disc has some very interesting training segments that I feel were more than worth the extra money.

Keep safe and train hard/smart, markh
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: 'Reclaiming The Blade'   'Reclaiming The Blade' EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Yeah ...the title was what caught my eye, but the trailer did have alot of movie stuff so I was suspicious .... thanks for the review Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Reclaiming The Blade'   'Reclaiming The Blade' Empty

Back to top Go down

'Reclaiming The Blade'
Page 1 of 1