Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The BobSpourgate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IaSupernova

The BobSpourgate Empty
PostSubject: The BobSpourgate   The BobSpourgate EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:11 pm

Hey everybody,

I've just learned about the whole Bob Spour issue today ( i know i'm late but i'm french and we don't exactly read the Sun everyday...) I'm kind of shocked I have to say and I don't really know what to think bcz I sincerely believe that Bob was and is a talented and skilled instructor but such a lie isn't without consequences , I mean I've bought all the dvd's with Bob on it & I thought he and Richie made the perfect team but honestly the guy talks about the falklands and northern ireland and so forth every 5mn in those vids...it's kind of sad and it's harder to believe in his stories about his nlp or martial arts experience...

I just would like to know what is Bob strategy of defence, did he recognize his lies or did he had an explanation for all this ? Does Richard has any clue about why Bob did act like that, is he still on Bob's side or does he consider him as a fraud considering that he lied to him as well ?

I just hope that all this will not affect ( too much ) the whole streetfightsecrets project.
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

The BobSpourgate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BobSpourgate   The BobSpourgate EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

The BobSpourgate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BobSpourgate   The BobSpourgate EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Quote :
Does Richard has any clue about why Bob did act like that, is he still on Bob's side or does he consider him as a fraud considering that he lied to him as well ?

I just hope that all this will not affect ( too much ) the whole streetfightsecrets project.

it wont affect streetfightsecrets long term mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
IaSupernova

The BobSpourgate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BobSpourgate   The BobSpourgate EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:07 pm

A : thanx for the link, i just wanted to know 2 what extent what bob said was bulls**t considering the fact that he claimed that he had a lot of experience in close combat so what to think about all the times in the dvd when he says " believe me i know it bcz i have done it" and so forth and so on...

B : is there a possibility of payback on the orders including SAS dvd's ?
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

The BobSpourgate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BobSpourgate   The BobSpourgate EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:57 pm

mate he was meant to be in the SAS in 1982, at which time I was 4

I met Bob at age 18 and what I can tell you is he is an excellent instructor and a brilliant NLP practitioner, these are things I can attest to as Ive witnessed them with my own eyeballs

as to the rest, I wasnt there so I CAN not say, its not that I will not, I can not... coz i dunno cheers

anyone is welcome to make a claim for a refund through paypal as with any other order they arent satisfied with, but so far paypal has rejected the few (3) claims we have had
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
IaSupernova

The BobSpourgate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BobSpourgate   The BobSpourgate EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:31 am

Okay, thanks for the reply, i think i'll keep the dvds anyway, only for the funny parts though ( i.e. when bob breaks your nose Laughing ) Man it's really a pity, i wish you two had made more of these vids...You know what? send this msg to bob : we're ready to forgive you ( you can add " you pathetic worm" Wink ...your call on this one ) if you agree to post daily on youtube a funny vid along with Richie Grannon coz we love your british accent so much lol! No seriously we could imagine smthg like that to sort this out via the net

Anyways...it must've been tough for you Richard, good luck, you will overcome this.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The BobSpourgate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BobSpourgate   The BobSpourgate Empty

Back to top Go down

The BobSpourgate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Fight Secrets :: General-
Jump to: