Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a gesture that is difficult to explain on so many levels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

a gesture that is difficult to explain on so many levels Empty
PostSubject: a gesture that is difficult to explain on so many levels   a gesture that is difficult to explain on so many levels EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:59 pm

Egyptian Man Cuts Off Penis for Love
posted: 17 HOURS 17 MINUTES AGOcomments: 277
filed under: Weird News, World News
In a desperate move, a young Egyptian man cuts off his own penis after his family denies his plea to marry a lower-class girl.

if it only weren't true...a scene from a movie perhaps...i started with jokes like
"i'll do it...don't make me rip it off..."
and
"any man that will rip his dick off, must be okay"

then i thought about the reality of such a gesture...i've been crossing my legs all morning
affraid
metaphorically speaking

whole article below

"Egyptian Man Cuts Off Penis for LoveBy SARAH EL DEEB, AP
the man heated up a knife and sliced off his reproductive organ, said a police official.

The young man came from a prominent family in the southern Egyptian province of Qena, one of Egypt's poorest and most conservative areas that is also home to the famed ancient Egyptian ruins of Luxor.
The man was rushed to the hospital but doctors were unable to reattach the severed member, the official added citing the police report filed after the incident.
The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak with the press, added that the man was still recovering in the hospital.
Traditionally, marriages in these conservative part of southern Egypt are between similar social classes and often within the same extended families — and are rarely for love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: a gesture that is difficult to explain on so many levels   a gesture that is difficult to explain on so many levels EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:17 pm

affraid affraid affraid

A misapplied monkey-mind attempt at manipulation through sympathy and demonstration...?

I read about a Thai Buddhist once doing the same because it kept disturbing him in his attempts to meditate.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: a gesture that is difficult to explain on so many levels   a gesture that is difficult to explain on so many levels EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:26 pm

RichardB wrote///

"I read about a Thai Buddhist once doing the same because it kept disturbing him in his attempts to meditate"

hmmm scratch ...not a doctor, or a psychiatrist, or a new age yoga instructor, but ripping ones
meat and/or veg just may prove MORE of a distraction when attempting to get the mind into that
place that has been discribed as a 'pond with no ripples'. i'm think major waves in the pond at that
point. poor bloke.

an unrelated topic. some female journalist was literally carried off the Air Force one during a
presidential conference--in an attempt to gain favor over banned gay marriages. the photo is
hysterical. some middle aged woman being carried 'feet and hands' out to where she can
breath and gain her composure...then leave.

all cases of trouble regarding what to do when sorting out some inner dilemma, i reckon. as for the first bloke. he probably comitted his act as a statement, "oh, forget it then". many people become engrossed
with the idea of a soul mate. all or nothing. my big chance...lost. one gesture that haunts a person for
the rest of oblivion. impulse control, emotions, self loathing...who knows. the human condition is such
a complexity of inner alchemy. and the human being boils like a beaker on the flame, stirring up all ingredients in the heat of emotions, the scum is then skimmed from the surface--hopefully without life long consequences.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
darktim99

darktim99

PostSubject: Re: a gesture that is difficult to explain on so many levels   a gesture that is difficult to explain on so many levels EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:19 pm

people in the east have mad passion for things in life. they get really worked up about anything. even being in love is almost like an act were your life means nothing in comparrasion to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a gesture that is difficult to explain on so many levels   a gesture that is difficult to explain on so many levels Empty

Back to top Go down

a gesture that is difficult to explain on so many levels
Page 1 of 1