Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shivworks 2008 UK seminar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ukkyoshi

ukkyoshi

Shivworks 2008 UK seminar Empty
PostSubject: Shivworks 2008 UK seminar   Shivworks 2008 UK seminar EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 12:20 pm

Hi all,

I hope this mail finds you very well, I'm just dropping you a quick heads up on this years seminar, bear in mind these dates are not locked in yet with Southnarc but I spoke to him this afternoon and these are the projected dates;

July
Fri 11th
Sat 12th
Sun13th

The usual format will apply for timings and the fees will be the usual. Southnarc wants to continue where we left off last time but with the intro of higher levels of violence from unknown multiple contacts, including pistol. Also some work on car-jacking/in-car assaults.

Anyhow, please do not hesitate to contact me with any thoughts or for further info at ian@horindojo.co.uk Of course as we get closer to the dates (and when they get locked in) I will tell you more.

Best wishes guys, and I look forwards to seing you all for more aggro, cheers.

Ian.
www.horindojo.co.uk
ian@horindojo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Shivworks 2008 UK seminar   Shivworks 2008 UK seminar EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:06 pm

I may be wrong (that would be probably my 150,000th error in judgement) but is this in any way connected to SFS or is this just advertising for something else?
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Shivworks 2008 UK seminar   Shivworks 2008 UK seminar EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:02 am

Its advertising for something else... and its only Ian's second post Neutral

Quote :
The usual format will apply for timings and the fees will be the usual. Southnarc wants to continue where we left off last time but with the intro of higher levels of violence from unknown multiple contacts, including pistol. Also some work on car-jacking/in-car assaults.

Ian, this is isnt very good even as a self serving post... how will any of us know what the "usual" format for timings and fees is and even where it is being held?

"Southnarc wants to continue where we left off last time " er, um... "we" who?
was anyone else there at the seminar "last time"?
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Shivworks 2008 UK seminar   Shivworks 2008 UK seminar EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:32 am

Richard read his first "post". It's a poorly edited copy/paste straight from http://www.horindojo.co.uk/ian.php

To the original "poster", if you want to sell something stop beating around the bush and tell us what you are selling and how much it costs. Guarantee I won't be buying anything cause you've added nothing helpful here and I don't think this forum is a place to plug your advertisements for free. People get respect by giving it or earning it.
Back to top Go down
AdamM

PostSubject: Re: Shivworks 2008 UK seminar   Shivworks 2008 UK seminar EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 12:13 pm

It's a shame this is shameless spam and has got him off on the wrong foot because I took some time to read through his reports on this fella's last seminar and it looks ok.

I particularly like the principle of 'hard flanking' when putting your fence up. From my own experience and that of others who've been mugged , the bd guys do use sophisticated methods of getting one in front and a second unknown behind. I like the idea of shifting when the fence goes up so your peripheral vision moves and picks up anyone who would be behind you without that movement.

Perhaps Richie could contact this guy and explain the etiquette of spamming other peoples site and get some more details about the group.

I was curious as to why the instructors face was censored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shivworks 2008 UK seminar   Shivworks 2008 UK seminar Empty

Back to top Go down

Shivworks 2008 UK seminar
Page 1 of 1