Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

steven seagal is god...

Go down 
+4
darktim99
RichardB
maija
thugsage
8 posters
AuthorMessage
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

steven seagal is god... Empty
PostSubject: steven seagal is god...   steven seagal is god... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-a_-g-6kvk&feature=rec-fresh+div

...don't get me wrong, i know what he's saying because i'm familiar with the philosophy.
not quite as daft as it sounds...but that this is the way the interviewer is taking it is hysterical.
just as steven's idea that he's an awakened master.

"those who know...hear it in my voice"

uhm...i just thought you were stoned mate lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: steven seagal is god...   steven seagal is god... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:22 am

It was all good until Under Siege 1, and then what happened ...? scratch Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: steven seagal is god...   steven seagal is god... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:49 am

Well... Didn't Seagal blame the FBI or something for him becoming a permament B-movie actor? Laughing

Bit of an oddball, that guy... Razz
Back to top Go down
darktim99

darktim99

PostSubject: Re: steven seagal is god...   steven seagal is god... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:41 pm

big ste was being watched by the FBI because he was close to the mafia. AND the mafia wanted him to pay X % of his movie money to them.

i know he's like an abbot in some faith, buddhism i think, AND he's a law man. the town he lives in he's one step under the district judge so he CAN shot to kill and arrest people! lol and then he acts like a z-list mafia celeb lol

shame the one with the rastas in was the best film. marked for death or justice or some such i think.
Back to top Go down
dellboy7500

dellboy7500

PostSubject: Re: steven seagal is god...   steven seagal is god... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:09 pm

seem to remember long ago hearing a rumor that he was bragging about killing a man with bare hands scratch
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: steven seagal is god...   steven seagal is god... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:20 pm

i can lay that rumor to rest mate. it's misquote.

the real one is,

"i once killed a bear with a naked man...and i'd do it again"
affraid

or was it,

"i would kill to hand that naked man a beer"

i can't remember now scratch
Back to top Go down
dellboy7500

dellboy7500

PostSubject: Re: steven seagal is god...   steven seagal is god... EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:18 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: steven seagal is god...   steven seagal is god... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Russ the Muss wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-a_-g-6kvk&feature=rec-fresh+div

...don't get me wrong, i know what he's saying because i'm familiar with the philosophy.
not quite as daft as it sounds...but that this is the way the interviewer is taking it is hysterical.
just as steven's idea that he's an awakened master.

"those who know...hear it in my voice"

uhm...i just thought you were stoned mate lol!

There might be something in that after all. The article linked below is written by H.H. Penor Rinpoche who was the 11th throne holder of the Palyul Lineage of the Nyingma school of Tibetan Buddhism until his death early this year.

http://www.sangyetashiling.dk/kt/seagal.htm
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: steven seagal is god...   steven seagal is god... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:01 am

Like you said, Russ. He's technically correct about being God (according to us Eastern-thinking types anyway Wink), but the thing with Steve as that he just can't remove his ego from the things he does (which obviously means he misses the point entirely) The beads and robes he wears, being ordained and all of that... it's all external stuff isn't it? 'THINGS' for the ego to cling to and seek identity in.

You know as well as I, that the REALLY spiritual people in this world dress very low-key, don't bother with all the beads and robes and shit, and are normally pretty frikkin boring people. But that's enlightenment - no ego. Which means hardly any personality at all lol

For example, Eckhart Tolle, Adyashanti, Mooji, Ken Wilbur.... pretty plain-ass lookin folk.

Namaste flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: steven seagal is god...   steven seagal is god... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:27 am

Lovely big, cuddly Steve. Your right Tim, one with the Rasta's was the best, Good villain, His last three fims have been better.

Famously choked out by Gene LaBelle, shited a punch up with Van Damme & f***** around on Kelly LeBrock, ending in fat, sad-ass divorce. Read an interviews with Jenny McCarthy & she claims that he likes to audition via the casting couch.

Still you got to love him. Look what he did with a corkscrew in Out For Justice.

& now bringing buddhist justice to a small town near you.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: steven seagal is god...   steven seagal is god... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 am

okay, i hear what you are saying but wish to add--and i say this with the utmost respest and humility...ahem

you know he's one of those guys who needs to have his pants yanked down before
a capacity crowd, then pushed over, dipped in glue, feathered, honeyed, soaked in pigs blood, and tossed into a vat
of shit.

think of it as the push and pull of the yogic path to align him with the humility and depth that he truly seeks. a win win,
with all the dope sweating out of his system, all the casting couch ladies being put off, being thankful for small things
like cleanliness and comfortable clothes. i'd bow at his feet after that scratch not sure i'd sign on and be a disciple but
the rite of passage may bring him closer to the nirvikalpa samadhi he feels he's dancing in.

om-steven-is-a-daft-twat-namah
shantih shantih shantih
flower elephant flower
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: steven seagal is god...   steven seagal is god... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:47 am

Have peace in your heart Rus.

That Ashram you went to do refunds?

He might be a fat joke but he's a fat deputized joke now, keeping the street safe from jay-walkers, dogs without leads & bad parking. Support your local law enforcement.

I could never fight Steve anyway, Suppose he had a coronary & fell on you? Do you think he plays his own songs to the miscreants in the back of the squad car? Sort of serenades them to jail?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: steven seagal is god...   steven seagal is god... Empty

Back to top Go down

steven seagal is god...
Page 1 of 1