Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bob Spour, true/false?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lowstrik

Bob Spour, true/false? Empty
PostSubject: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:11 am

Hi Richie, im new to the forum (obviously) as i dont usually go on these things. There seems to be a lot of stuff being uncovered about Bob Spour, and it doesn't seem to be good. As in his miltary credentials are looking very very shaky.
Could you throw any light on this at all please?
Respectfully intended. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:27 pm

I havent seen anything "unconvered" about Bob, seen a lot of cyber mudslinging though

point me in the direction of some "uncovered" evidence I'd be fascinated to see it
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
lowkick

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:39 pm

just that john macaleese has said his miltary career is all bullshit and isnt happy about him using pics from years ago and he wont answer emails to his "fans" wrong terminology?
there is an email supposedely on the net from macaleese rubbishing his claims and bob spours site has been down for days ever since these accusations.
i checked and it is down, apparently removed all his military stuff from his facebook acount. this true?
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:01 pm

you mean this website http://www.sassurvival.co.uk/ ?

Someone wrote an email bitching about someone and it just so happened to fall into the hands of people with an agenda to discredit Bob? How convenient!

Those who are running this extremely childish smear campaign are only adding fuel to the "tougher internet laws" fire you know. Tut tut! It'll all end in tears.

I also have an email, its from a guy who doesnt like me because I fired him for being an incompetent loudmouthed buffoon saying that I was never a doorman (to think that being such would be a claim to be refuted!) and that I couldnt fight sleep. Which I can. Unless Im very, very tired. It also says in it that I am fat. And a bastard. Several times it says this. I cant stop it from saying it. Its an email. It just says it. There it is.

I have another email from a top model who says she wants to be my love slave. No really. Its true. She signed it with her name and everyfin'.

and so it continues...

p.s. I have not one shred of evidence that I used to work at Sainsburys 10 years ago. NOT ONE! Not a picture, a name tag, nothing... if you phoned Sainsbury's and asked them if I worked there do you think they would tell you?
I imagine (hope) the British military would be at least as tight lipped about their S.F. personnel, if not perhaps even a bit more.

p.p.p.s. "deleted military stuff" from his Facebook account?? Good Lord, no he hasnt and can I just ask: Could this get any more petty and chilidsh?

Lowkick, if you want to keep posting on my forum, you need to introduce yourself properly and you need to contribute constructively. Here we discuss self protection, not whether or not Bob Spour has time to answer emails to his "fans"- I have no idea what this gripe is in reference to but it only further adds to the picture of petty needling Im getting from this cyber storm in a teacup.
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:07 pm

"Get that outta your head, that fantasy world where people aint hatin' on you. You
gotta be grateful, you NEED haters,What is you complainin' about,what the fuck do you think a Haters job is?? To HATE...So let them bitches do their job.
Fellas, if you got 20 Haters then you need 40 of them motherfuckers!! If theres anyone in here with no one to hate on, feel free to hate on me." - Katt Williams
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Oh crap… now I feel left out... I hate no-one and hold no grudges, what am I to do? I have plenty of people that don’t like me, because I am known as a rebel in a few circles, but who gives a rats ass.

I have never understood this whole “Lets discredit this person” or “Lets make up some shit to see if we can create some doubt” You wont find me in discussions as to whether this person is good, bad or deserving of a title. Only if I have an opinion based on personal experience with the person or an opinion on a particular concept, but never taking personal shots.

Sometime back I started coming under fire in some of my circles and I was telling this to one of my favorite combative instructors. He then told me that when you have people trying to discredit you and trying to take shots… it’s a good thing, because you’re obviously doing something right. That made some sense and I’ve started to enjoy it… lol
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Quote :
I have never understood this whole “Lets discredit this person” or “Lets make up some shit to see if we can create some doubt” You wont find me in discussions as to whether this person is good, bad or deserving of a title. Only if I have an opinion based on personal experience with the person or an opinion on a particular concept, but never taking personal shots.

that is because you have that thing... whats it called? oh yeah... a life!!!

you have to have something worth being jealous of in order to attract haters, so it is a kind of backhanded validation I suppose
oh no sorry the agenda isnt "jealousy" its the "righteous indignation of those wishing to expose the truth"... pffft, ninja please Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:01 am

...one handed typing--daughter in my left hand...sorry...it'll be brief.

jilted lover syndrom...all the pieces are there:

-fans
-unanswered emails
-credit slams ensuing

fucking girly-man bullshit...to be blunt

at the end of the day, wanna-be side kicks act the
"hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn" role

lol!

in fact, this is all Bob's fault...none of this would have happened if
he'd only let the guy clean his house twice a week and walk him to work in the mornings.
affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:28 am

Quote :
jilted lover syndrom...all the pieces are there:

-fans
-unanswered emails
-credit slams ensuing

"jilted lover syndrome"- excellent observation, now I have a name for this weird effect Ive seen a good number of times in "reality based" la la land- nice one Russ! cheers
Back to top Go down
lowstrik

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:26 pm

I know i know, the net can be full of bullshitters at times! lol. Im not accusing bob spour of anything as i have always been a big fan of his, just heard all this shite going about about him and wondered if you knew anymore.
I had a look on his facebook account and coudln't see anything about his military history, but in fairness i have never looked before so don't know if he has removed or added anything in all honesty. His site is down for maintenance so he is most likely going to update it with facts to prove whoever is starting these rumours wrong.
Time will tell.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Ive just had this conversation with someone else and I would say is: dont worry about it

The internet is a funny little world and it doesnt necessarily bring out the best in people, take it with a pinch of salt and keep it in perspective

dont get dragged down into shit that doest concern you is my motto... well its not, because it would be a rubish motto, but you know what I mean

nobody has died, or been hurt or robbed - if it doesnt affect your training or your life, why worry?

Lowstrk/kick, you really do owe us an intro if your going to stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lowstrik

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Fair points well made, sorry i'll make an intro shortly.
Back to top Go down
moochach

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:40 am

its all here.
Back to top Go down
moochach

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:42 am

I'll try that again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bob Spour   Bob Spour, true/false? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:13 am

Anybody that bekieves an ARRSE report must be rather simple as most of them could not hold down a bottlewashers job at Macdonalds. Check the times that they post most are unemployeable idiots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob Spour, true/false?   Bob Spour, true/false? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bob Spour, true/false?
Page 1 of 1