Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RichardB

Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity... Empty
PostSubject: Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity...   Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:29 pm

I was writing this in the WTF is wrong with america thread, but it seemed to be better not to hijack a thread so I made a new one. Stupid people and debt was the thought trail there... Apropos DEBT. Ever wonder why? It didn't make complete sense to me until I learned that most of the money in the world isn't real. Well not physical anyway. Worst estimate I've heard is that 95% of the money is idea-money. Apparently a bank creates money from loans. If you are a bank and you have $1000, you are allowed to issue a loan to someone of $9000 or $10 000. From which you'll then make interest. (the ratio can be double that too I think) That money will probably be stored in the bank anyway or almost certainly find it's way back into the banking system so that the end result is money from nothing, that the bank can make even larger loans from, and on and on and on. It is a debt based economy apparently... The more loans, the more money in the ever growing pile. I'm going to try to dig up that video again. Not the usual kooky eeeeEEEIIaaaaaa illuminati, ALIENS! tinfoil type of stuff as far as I remember. alien affraid farao

I'll post the link when I find it. But I thought I should post before my mind drifted on to other things. I've forgotten too many such things to remember... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity...   Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 10:00 pm

Long long google video link to the source

There... It's more tinfoil wrapped than I could recall but the money stuff seems to make sense.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity...   Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:14 am

tinfoil me up scotty! ok aliens and illuminati there is scant evidence for... "global elites" is an actual fact

my mate is an economist, he told me the ACTUAL physical money in the world is just 3% (slightly worse than your stat RIchie B), which is why the Chinese own half of businesses in America now because they didnt borrow against resources they didnt have, which was something none of us used to do either until the 60's... and why gold is now so valuable!

"idea money" is plummeting in value, once the global perception of the dollar as top currency has eroded then we will see just how deep this rabbit hole is going Very Happy

why didnt they teach me this shit in school?? oh yeah, Im to be a worker drone for the tax system... sorry I mean the alien reptilian bloodline of illuminati families Razz

also didnt realise till recently that in some ways the UK is the banking capital of the world, with London having more world banks by far than anywhere else on the planet... why didnt I know this about my own country?

...because im an average ignorant fucker!

RichB, thanks for posting that vid, its awesome, I highly recommend (most of) it
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity...   Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity... EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 5:12 am

A good book on this is "Robots Rebellion" by David Icke..

its covers alot of other stuff, but talks about banks.

Basically banks initially used to hold actual gold and then in the end they realized that if somebody wanted a huge amount of gold to purchase something it was easier to use a slip of paper to give to the person they were purchasing from, and in the end realized they could just lend out peoples money because nobody would come in asking for their physical gold in full so they could just go and invent the money without anyone knowing..

Something like that, my way of explaining it isn't that good, but you get the point.

-Ben
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity...   Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity... EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:37 pm

USA's current economic crisis has one upside; it's causing the world to look more closely at how the international monetary system
works (and doesn't work), to ask more questions and not accepting the stock answers at face value.

Fiat/faith based monetary support really doesn't seem to be the answer anymore, causing folk to want to investigate other scenarios; returning to a gold backed currency; tie to a new standard (not the US dollar), a Bretton/Woods II to restructure the international monetary policies etc.

Huge amounts of problems with any new proposed solutions, but at least there is recognition of a need for change. Many have been calling for change for years but now seems their arguments have been validated.

The result of change is usually good, but the process of change usually sux0rs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity...   Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity... EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:19 pm

Thats a good point Nix and well made

Ben, I was always a little foxed by this, dont know if its still true in Australia, have a look and tell me if you dont mind:

you look at a bank note and it says "I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of..."

Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity... Five-pounds

now this used to say (apparently- Im totally new to this so dont take my word for anything) "the equivalent sum in GOLD"

so back in the day you could go to a "bank" (like the knights templar- double hard bastards with swords who you could trust to honour your I.O.U. notes) and say "pay me 20 quid in gold please"... a bank note was originally an I.O.U. note for another resource of instrinsic value like Gold or sheep or wenches or mead but now it says:

I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of ... 20 quid... so you've got an I.O.U. note that promises to pay you in... another I.O.U. note!!!!

Quote :
pilgrims deposited their valuables with a local Templar preceptory before embarking, received a document indicating the value of their deposit, then used that document upon arrival in the Holy Land to retrieve their funds.

its fucking genius!!! anyway who ever got onto this decided to denounce the templars as gay satan worshipping witches and they were all captured tortured and burnt alive (very slowly for some of them) and all the money and resources???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar

Quote :
The Templar Order, though its members were sworn to individual poverty, was given control of wealth beyond direct donations. A nobleman who was interested in participating in the Crusades might place all his assets under Templar management while he was away. Accumulating wealth in this manner throughout Christendom and the Outremer, the Order in 1150 began generating letters of credit for pilgrims journeying to the Holy Land: pilgrims deposited their valuables with a local Templar preceptory before embarking, received a document indicating the value of their deposit, then used that document upon arrival in the Holy Land to retrieve their funds. This innovative arrangement was an early form of banking, and may have been the first formal system to support the use of cheques; it improved the safety of pilgrims by making them less attractive targets for thieves, and also contributed to the Templar coffers.[4][14]

Based on this mix of donations and business dealing, the Templars established financial networks across the whole of Christendom. They acquired large tracts of land, both in Europe and the Middle East; they bought and managed farms and vineyards; they built churches and castles; they were involved in manufacturing, import and export; they had their own fleet of ships; and at one point they even owned the entire island of Cyprus. The Order of the Knights Templar arguably qualifies as the world's first multinational corporation.[13]

I have no idea how historically accurate this is but I find the idea of a pligrim depositing their valuables with some knights and exchanging them for a letter (bit like a cloak room) an easy way to conecptualise some basic ideas of banking, I need simple ideas, coz I is not dat good wiv numb3rs innit. Cool

Quote :
It was generally agreed that the charges were false, but Clement sent King Philip IV of France a written request for assistance in the investigation. King Philip was already deeply in debt to the Templars from his war with the English and decided to seize upon the rumors for his own purposes. He began pressuring the Church to take action against the Order, as a way of freeing himself from his debts.[21]

A tyranical organization that overspends in its empire building military campaigns that contrives a false enemy to free itself from debt using the threat of imprisonment and torture to create an atmosphere of fear and submission under a cloud of religious fervour with a "do as I say or else" policy?

no, no... this happened aaaages ago... in less enlightened times

Quote :
With Philip threatening military action unless the Pope complied with his wishes, Pope Clement finally agreed

was nothing sacred in them times? why wasnt Philip frightened of "going to hell" I wonder?

control the banking system, you control the money, control the money...

Quote :
Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Quote :
"I care not what puppet is placed on
the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...
The man that controls Britain's money
supply controls the British Empire.
And I control the money supply.''

Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild

Quote :
"The issue which has swept down the centuries
and which will have to be fought sooner or later
is the people versus the banks."

Lord Acton

Last edited by Richard Grannon on Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a point got lost)
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity...   Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 3:49 am

Quote :
Ben, I was always a little foxed by this, dont know if its still true in Australia, have a look and tell me if you dont mind:

Interesting.. I had a look and we don't have it.. but my initial thoughts were "if I look at it has it I will be amazed that I hadn't noticed it"..

And the other stuff you typed. The knights templar etc.. alot of it is covered in the book I recommended.. about how religion has caused most of the biggest wars and most violence in history..

And that the people who control the banks are the ones controlling the world..

I haven't got any of his other work.. but sounds like some of it goes a bit far, such as all the world leaders are descended from reptiles..

Shocked

-Ben
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity...   Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity... EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:59 pm

freedom to fascism

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity...   Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:07 am

Excellent video! I would think anyone in the U.S. should be Shocked
Back to top Go down
nirvana

PostSubject: Re: Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity...   Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:45 am

Richard Grannon wrote:
freedom to fascism

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

thanks for share video

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

masters degree in history online
neon open sign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity...   Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity... Empty

Back to top Go down

Apropos debt and encouraged stupidity...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Fight Secrets :: Off Topic-
Jump to: