Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paranormal or just a Trick.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BXC8

BXC8

Paranormal or just a Trick. Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal or just a Trick.   Paranormal or just a Trick. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:19 am

I consider myself a person of science and reason.A rational person.Watching this clip my first thought is,'Ah,its just string pulling the jacket',and still to a certain point but I watch this again and again and dont think it is.But the other answer is something I'm uncomfortable with.

Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal or just a Trick.   Paranormal or just a Trick. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:56 pm

I dont buy it. I have been around magicians most of my adult life and there are so many ways to pull of such a thing. First thing I noticed is there is already a indentation in the collar where the pull comes from and the guy is a bad actor.

one day I'll post a vid of me shoving a knitting needle through my arm Shocked
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal or just a Trick.   Paranormal or just a Trick. EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:15 pm

Im a very open minded non scientist and I agree with Roadkill here, you could do that (the collar pull) with fishing line very easily- the picture is needlessly dreadful on these shows (oh sorry, spirits cant operate with proper lighting??) and that guy moves within a very tight space for that shot i.e. so helpers can come in off screen and tug the wire

also I think going around demanding that "the dead" chat to you or "show you they are there" is ridiculous and pointless- Ive had extensive convincing experience of other as yet not quite falling in the bounds of western science phenomena and of everything Ive experienced or been made aware of "contacting the dead" seems the most needless , the most dangerous (psychologically) and incidentally the easiest to fake and therefore the most common "psychic" phenomena found openly demonstrated

if people were going around proving that they could read your bank account details and your pin right out fo your head then that would be something worth doing and the american government would snatch them up and invest millions to test if it works and if it does work is it modellable and teachable? they did, it was and it is and that is why so much money is still spent on researching the capacity to militarise psychic ability

I dont think they are even that covert or "hush hush" about "Remote Viewing" anymore apparently you can pay to train as a civilian at the same place they train agents... google it... if you fancy it, try it, you might be suprised to find you can actually do it.

If all this sounds ridiculous and fanicful (surely top brass hardnosed military men wouldnt assign large chunks of budget to teach people to meditate?) then I suggest you read "The Men Who Stare at Goats"... I have got some copies of US Army research files myself for "Project Jedi" an effort by the US military to create "super soldiers" that A.Robbins and R.Bandler were involved in back in the 80's

Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
AdamM

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal or just a Trick.   Paranormal or just a Trick. EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:40 pm

BXC8, if that collar has you feeling uncomfortable, this will make your head explode

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OepvNl9AwtE

and the James Randi Million Dollar challenge for evidence of paranormal activity

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-arHRp0IXGM
Back to top Go down
BXC8

BXC8

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal or just a Trick.   Paranormal or just a Trick. EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:09 am

Apparently there was a 'Forth' pull at 3 mins 44 secs onwards.I think this one shows string pull direction.Resetting the string?
AdamM-Cris Angel vid is cool,but have seen it before.Its still a great trick.

You want really weird?Something that goes against common sense and is reproducable anywhere in the world.Look up Double slit experiment and Wave/Particle duality in Quantum Physics.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal or just a Trick.   Paranormal or just a Trick. EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:11 am

"Herr Schroedinger, Ihre Katze ist tot... " Razz

Quantum Physics is just a map... and as we all know the map aint the territory

Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
BXC8

BXC8

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal or just a Trick.   Paranormal or just a Trick. EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal or just a Trick.   Paranormal or just a Trick. EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:23 pm

BXC8

Well that video caused some of my brains to ooze out of my ear. Fascinating though.

And now for something completely different.....

Back to top Go down
nirvana

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal or just a Trick.   Paranormal or just a Trick. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:44 am

roadkill wrote:
BXC8

Well that video caused some of my brains to ooze out of my ear. Fascinating though.

And now for something completely different.....

wow it very good, look it i do not view hi hi

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

masters degree in history online
neon open sign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal or just a Trick.   Paranormal or just a Trick. Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal or just a Trick.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Fight Secrets :: Off Topic-
Jump to: