Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hypnosis in political speeches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

hypnosis in political speeches Empty
PostSubject: hypnosis in political speeches   hypnosis in political speeches EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:27 pm

hey guys

there is no political agenda behind this posting and I dont know how much of it is just reading to much into material but its interesting

clearly who ever wrote this DOES have a political agenda, but you will notice im posting it in the psychology section and there isnt a political section on this forum, so NO FUCKING BLEATING FOR FUCKS SAKE

http://www. pennypresslv. com/Obama%27s_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speec
hes. pdf

copy and paste in to your browser
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: hypnosis in political speeches   hypnosis in political speeches EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:51 am

Haven't read all though it, think I must have the self discipline and energy of an ADD koala or something. Sleep bounce Sleep bounce

But it doesen't look all that far fetched so far. Take away the panicky ring to it and it sounds reasonable to me. Of course I'm just generally familliar with NLP and hypnosis. Not an expert by any means.
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: hypnosis in political speeches   hypnosis in political speeches EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 5:54 pm

Yikes!

</bleating on>
The referenced document with "EXPOSING OBAMA'S DECEPTION MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT DEMOCRACY" footers
along with textual extracts and references to Nazi/Cold War mind control techniques make the author seem to be less of a politico and more of a conspiracy theorist.
</bleating off>

But it is very cool to view some of Obama's speeches and note any NLP techniques that he seems to use repeatedly, making him an effective communicator.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: hypnosis in political speeches   hypnosis in political speeches EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:11 am

RB that "panicky" tone is the fantacism of a shreeking zealot Very Happy

Nix that was far too balanced and intelligent a response to be considered "bleating"

here is another question: if you are simply a good communicator would "special NLP cunnning hypnosis language patterns" not just pop up anyway- NLP modelled cunning language it didnt create it what do you chaps think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: hypnosis in political speeches   hypnosis in political speeches EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:52 pm

That is a very good point. I don't know if the anchoring stuff would just take form without deliberation though. It seems sneaky and advanced.

And a whole lot of things seem to be happening. Is it likely he is spontaneously coming up with all these things without knowing it? I think he has a natural talent for what he does, but I think he has training too. Not that I think there necessarily must be a problem with all this. If so then most advertising and marketing should probably be illegal.

Whatever Obama may be doing or not is probably like pissing in the sea, in terms of how new and big the effects will be. The only thing the man would be doing is doing some of Madison avenue's work in person the way I see it. The idol contests are probably the closest thing to the political process here anyway. What astounds me the most is how crazy people get during all this.
Back to top Go down
VictorS

VictorS

PostSubject: Re: hypnosis in political speeches   hypnosis in political speeches EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:00 pm

Richard Grannon wrote:
hey guys

there is no political agenda behind this posting and I dont know how much of it is just reading to much into material but its interesting

clearly who ever wrote this DOES have a political agenda, but you will notice im posting it in the psychology section and there isnt a political section on this forum, so NO FUCKING BLEATING FOR FUCKS SAKE

http://www. pennypresslv. com/Obama%27s_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speec
hes. pdf

copy and paste in to your browser

The link doesn't work for me.
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: hypnosis in political speeches   hypnosis in political speeches EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:23 pm

Link is here

Yet another reason NOT to use apostrophes in online document titles. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hypnosis in political speeches   hypnosis in political speeches Empty

Back to top Go down

hypnosis in political speeches
Page 1 of 1