Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

diary or a PE teacher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

diary or a PE teacher Empty
PostSubject: diary or a PE teacher   diary or a PE teacher EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 5:26 pm

okay...some of you know i'm a PE teacher by day--and a super hero by night (no, not really). anyway there's this one kid in my US-highschool class, lets call him 'Curly' (nyuk nyuk nyuk...'soy'tan'ly) for those who get the reference.
so i'm taking my class of older guys (nearly ready for university, erm, i guess) off campus to a nearby baseball field because i like the space there and figure on reaping the benefits of this area twice a week. i prep my class for the journey's etiquette for traveling as a group...in short: crossing streets together/ keeping up with the group. keep in mind that this is the same group of darlings that i had to get a pit bull back in it's yard after thwarting it's half assed effort to bite of my student's half an ass off. this kid has teased the agressive dog, whilst another equaling brilliant hopeful had popped the gate which launched the dog after him. another story though so i'll get back to it.
today...Curly ran across the street like a tweeking amphetamine freak running away from some imaginary bubble people
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce tongue bounce bounce bounce tongue bounce bounce bounce tongue bounce tongue
what i pictured as i imagined what it must be like to share space in this lads head.

i yelled across..."it worked this time for you Ginger, next time it will cost you a letter grade for the day!" he then walked into a glass bus terminal/shelter full force affraid [how they make it to school without safety nets is a mystery to me]. i added, " okay Sunshine, you've obviously punished yourself enough, next time stay with the group and i'll protect you from, erm, random bus shelters...they're trecherous".

lol!

God Bless'm...God Help'm
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
RichardB

diary or a PE teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: diary or a PE teacher   diary or a PE teacher EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:22 pm

You sure they didn't surrepeticiously slip you all the "special" people? Laughing
Back to top Go down

diary or a PE teacher
Page 1 of 1