Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

>..>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VictorS

VictorS

>..> Empty
PostSubject: >..>   >..> EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:24 pm

I bought some powdered water. What do I add to it?

If an unstoppable force hits an immovable object, what happens?
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

>..> Empty
PostSubject: Re: >..>   >..> EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:48 pm

Quote :
I bought some powdered water. What do I add to it?

Pee Laughing

Quote :
If an unstoppable force hits an immovable object, what happens?

Not much really Shocked

-Ben
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

>..> Empty
PostSubject: Re: >..>   >..> EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:48 pm

A few of my own..

I went to the supermarket and brought some new products, though i'm having a few problems with them and i'm not sure why..

1. Some floating bathplugs, I can't seem to keep them in the plughole so I haven't been able to have a bath for a week.

2. Some waterproof teabags, as hard as I try I just can't get any flavour in my tea!

-Ben
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

>..> Empty
PostSubject: Re: >..>   >..> EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:58 pm

Pee cheers lol!

as for the tea bags--when i run out of tea leaves for a pot, i [not exaggerating] have put as many as 10 in my sizable cup What a Face and i'm still on occasion falling asleep. i think i've heard it's the tea dust sweepings, but i actually think it's the dirt the fookin' plant is grown in Mad

or maybe the dandruff of the tea workers who have a high caffeine content in the dead skin that falls off their collective heads.

tea bags are the anti christ. they were placed on this earth to conquer the british and rendor them unfathomably tired. bring back the tea pot. fookin conspiracy if you ask me--not that anyone in their right mind would
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
since i worship a head of lettuce and wear my clothes inside out. i'm watching my knee cap right now...emmm...knee cap affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Nav

>..> Empty
PostSubject: Re: >..>   >..> EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 3:00 pm

Well, presumably the limit as a force goes to infinity is an unstoppable force, and the limit as a mass goes to infinity is an immovable object. So we can go to the basic form of Newton's law:

F = ma

or, rearranged for our purposes here,

a = F / m

So, clearly we're interested in the limit of a as F and m go to infinity. Clearly, since F and m are both linear with respect to F and m (respectively), their asymptotic growth rates are the same, and thus we can conclude the limit is equal to 1.

Thus, the immovable object experiences an acceleration of 1 m/s^2.

wait, what?
Back to top Go down
VictorS

VictorS

>..> Empty
PostSubject: Re: >..>   >..> EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 3:01 pm

Nav wrote:
Well, presumably the limit as a force goes to infinity is an unstoppable force, and the limit as a mass goes to infinity is an immovable object. So we can go to the basic form of Newton's law:

F = ma

or, rearranged for our purposes here,

a = F / m

So, clearly we're interested in the limit of a as F and m go to infinity. Clearly, since F and m are both linear with respect to F and m (respectively), their asymptotic growth rates are the same, and thus we can conclude the limit is equal to 1.

Thus, the immovable object experiences an acceleration of 1 m/s^2.

wait, what?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

>..> Empty
PostSubject: Re: >..>   >..> Empty

Back to top Go down

>..>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Fight Secrets :: Off Topic-
Jump to: