Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amazon Reviews for the Bic pen.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RichardB

Amazon Reviews for the Bic pen. Empty
PostSubject: Amazon Reviews for the Bic pen.   Amazon Reviews for the Bic pen. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:42 pm

So I follow a link on a forum to amazon, it said to read the reviews, and so I did.

Here is one review, with the heading: "Take care what you click on"

Quote :
I was attempting to order a Bic Crystal ballpoint *penis*, medium point, black.

Imagine my surprise when the mailman delivered this pen instead!

Err, what? confused Laughing

Another reviewer complains about "Misleading imagery"

Quote :
Perhaps it is just me but I have received delivery of my Bic biro (blue, medium) and am a little dissappointed. The image of the pen above clearly shows the pen hovering over the lid at an angle of 45 degrees (approximately). Since my postie delivered the pen this morning (fab packaging Amazon!), I have watched it sit constantly on my desk at what I can only descibe as a "horizontal" angle. Granted, the pen in the image is a black biro but I would have thought that any difference in the hovering and non hovering pens would have been pointed out at the ordering stage. For these reasons, I can only award 3 stars.

Hahaha. I suspect these reviews aren't completely serious in nature. Laughing

Here is another, with the heading "Excellent pen! Some issues..."

Quote :
Upon receiving my order, I carefully opened the box and dug through the packing peanuts in order to get to the pen contained therein. 'Beautiful!', I thought, and promptly opened up my moleskine notebook to jot down to myself some notes. My previous pen had ran out of ink four weeks prior and I didn't want to splurge on expensive shipping, which meant I had a lot of notes to catch up on writing.

But, when that quality carbide ball touched the surface of the paper, it was not ink that came out. From a distance I heard the screams of men and the cackling of innumerable ravens. I stopped, cold and sweating profusely. I looked down at the Bic Crystal black medium ballpoint pen which I held in my hand, only to see darkness. I dashed it against the wall, recoiling in horror. I saw in the corner of my eye my faithful notebook, which now lay on the ground. Once unmarred, I saw now the small mark which I had made with the devil's own pen. It spread across the page like a plague, and looking at it I gazed upon true horrors. For, what I thought had been ink was in fact a portal to a dark, unforgiving dimension. A portal whose maw was now widening to engulf all hope and joy in the world.

'God, what have I done?' I exclaimed as I weeped and fell to my knees, 'What have I done?'

From beyond the Dark Gate I heard these words, words which I can never forget. A terrible, booming voice said to me, 'Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!'

I ran, blindly stumbling, away from that place and never looked back. My only hope is that none shall follow in the path I've walked down, too blinded by hubris to realize my follies.

lol! affraid Yes, seems to be some issues with that particular pen...

I've been reading page after page of these. One more insane than the next. Some of these are just too funny. Here is the link to the page
Back to top Go down

Amazon Reviews for the Bic pen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Fight Secrets :: Off Topic-
Jump to: