Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

assault charge

Go down 
+2
Southpaw
becky17
6 posters
AuthorMessage
becky17

assault charge Empty
PostSubject: assault charge   assault charge EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:12 pm

hiya
im after some advice
im looking at a assault charge or something more serious
two girls got quite a kick in on the weekend
ones a litlle older than me one a bit younger
there were no witness but im getting blamed Suspect
ive got two alabys saying i was no where near the place at the time
so its basically there word against mine
ever one knows ive got a few things against these two and weve been fairly close to scraping a few times.
been having loads of troble from em lately,
ive got a few serious prior convictions but nothing violent.a few cautions also but nothing much.
had the police knocking my door the other night the same coper thats arrested me before
they asked me where i was at that time and all that,and wreckon they got proof cause i had cut knuckles (punch bag) so i told them i was a boxer but that just seemed to make things worse.
so any advice or opinions on what i should do would be really apreciated
thanks very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Southpaw

assault charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: assault charge   assault charge EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:31 pm

Innocent until proven guilty. The days of coppers only drawing on witness reports are gone. Ask if they have CCTV or forensic evidence etc. if not get a solicitor and leave.
Back to top Go down
cocktail

cocktail

assault charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: assault charge   assault charge EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:48 pm

becky17 wrote:
hiya
im after some advice
im looking at a assault charge or something more serious
two girls got quite a kick in on the weekend
ones a litlle older than me one a bit younger
there were no witness but im getting blamed Suspect
ive got two alabys saying i was no where near the place at the time
so its basically there word against mine
ever one knows ive got a few things against these two and weve been fairly close to scraping a few times.
been having loads of troble from em lately,
ive got a few serious prior convictions but nothing violent.a few cautions also but nothing much.
had the police knocking my door the other night the same coper thats arrested me before
they asked me where i was at that time and all that,and wreckon they got proof cause i had cut knuckles (punch bag) so i told them i was a boxer but that just seemed to make things worse.
so any advice or opinions on what i should do would be really apreciated
thanks very much Very Happy
dont say a thing and get a lawyer asap
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

assault charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: assault charge   assault charge EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:01 pm

I'm not a lawyer but looking at the legal statutes in Britain and Wales, someone under suspicion of
a crime has less protection than if they were in Canada or the US.
The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 (c. 33) seems to reference that
if you fail to mention facts when questioned or charged, those statements would likely
be disregarded if you bring them up in court.
If you've told them everything it should hold up in their investigation.
This isn't legal advice. Smile Cover your ass and talk to a lawyer.
Link for the act follows;
Act reference
Back to top Go down
chulodogo

chulodogo

assault charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: assault charge   assault charge EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:32 am

you can agree, you have trouble with the girls.. it makes you more believeble.. but say that is no prove you ve hurt them.
say, that because youre a boxer, they made this story, to blame you easally!
but you have nothing to do with it.
and explain IF you hit the girls.. they dont seem so pretty anymore..
soo for sure its not you..

i get used to get the blame.. but its not nice.

now i find ways to avoid problems..

i dont have had any in 3 years now.

i hope you find your way also

greets!
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

assault charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: assault charge   assault charge EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:06 pm

i don't know enough about laws...but all i can add is that (universally) cops try and provoke a response in folks. act like they're guilty. and often are a wee bit battle punchy--and so can have the tendency to get jaded AND believe the dark cloud they live under. i worked security for years, and it kinda makes you like that (from the other side) because one overcompensates as a way to ready themselves. is it crap...yup. so my small piece to add--for being on both sides of the equation (never too seriously on either i may add) is not to 'feed into their head-trips'. i was in a neighborhood community center playing pool/snooker with a friend once. he was drinking (a no no for the community center) and as a consequence to the low profile he was trying to keep, we both got locked in the place. try telling ANYONE, we're in after hours...by mistake, please come and let us out. i suspected how things would go and was sort of detached and mildly annoyed, but i guess the booze thing with my friend made him make every possible mistake. his covert drinking read loudly as, 'yeah we broke in'. it was really f@#$ed up. i was ignoring the police and occasionally cursing out my friend for it. the only thing i said was,
"come-on...if i broke in...don't you think i could have broken out?" but little by little, my behavior was more and more consistant with the truth. i was not feeding into it at all. it actually worked in the end. my friend was still sobbing because the cops were promising him he'd be 'buggered in holding' (police facility lock-up) (i used the word buggered because it's less less inappropriate then the word they used). the conclusion was the police dropping us off (for good measure to the directors of the community center) at my friends house, with the staff 'expecting us for community service' the next day. i never showed. they never persisted. the point, however small and possible obvious (sorry if it's obvious), i would make is to let the liars bark bark bark. use logic and say little, "yeah,that really makes sense...i'm going to jump two girls...uh-huh"
it sounds like some rivalry that should have remained 'off the books' but that was kinda equal (i say it without judgement, in case it wasn't obvious) until they did the unthinkable...used the law to f@## with you. there's alot of that going around. good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Sponsored content

assault charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: assault charge   assault charge Empty

Back to top Go down

assault charge
Page 1 of 1