Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo "

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nav

"Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo " Empty
PostSubject: "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo "   "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo " EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 2:48 pm

http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1214542568/Man_Gets_a_Broken_Nose_During_a_Palm_Strike_Demo

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Southpaw

PostSubject: Re: "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo "   "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo " EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:17 pm

No broken nose?

Is that Rich and Bob?
Back to top Go down
k9nfm

PostSubject: Re: "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo "   "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo " EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:19 pm

Yea its Rich and Bob on the SAS fight styles DVD I believe. Very valuable DVD. As they say plenty of very very useful and simple SOPs.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo "   "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo " EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:54 pm

that snot funny Nav! Razz

It was worse than a broken nose, he broke the cartilage plate behind your nose that stops shit from getting into your brain... London General Hospital wanted to observe me every 6 weeks because I was a very high meningitis risk... wasnt allowed to have a bath or get submerged in water for a 6 months (apparently when you get submerged in water nasty shit can get up into your brain)

during this same shoot Bob gave me hairline fractures all around my skull, burst my cerbral sack causing cerebral spinal fluid to run out of my nose and gave me the worst concussion of my life (i actually forgot my own name)

When I was in the London A+E they had doctors and stuendts from all over the hosptial come down to look at me coz its such rare injuries... they even stcuk a syringe deep into my nose hole to get samples the sadistic twats... and they laughed at me... a lot! hahaha! nah they were very good actually

apparently its very hard to break the cartilage without breaking the main bridge of the nose... spoooky... Bob Spour internal energy striker??? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
k9nfm

PostSubject: Re: "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo "   "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo " EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 8:21 pm

LOL. Bloody hell rich!! Nice event then lol Very Happy Cool !!
Back to top Go down
muchtolearn

muchtolearn

PostSubject: Re: "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo "   "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo " EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:09 am

Haha, Richie, was Bob, like" Oh for heaven's sake, HARDEN THE FOOK UP " everytime you had to take a time out Twisted Evil
Warren
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo "   "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo " EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 1:55 pm

Nah mate

Bob was really nice about it and kept suggesting we should tone it down a bit, but I told him to hit me harder

I was getting a runny nose and thought he had popped my sinuses or something... this clear fluid kept coming out and i just kept blowing it

Bob said "it might be brain fluid" but I thought he was joking so we kept going

I just thought that the harder the hits were the better it would look on camera- it does look pretty good, but really not worth the brain injuries!

Bob is a bhuddist and a gentle sould really... but he will kill people who fuck with him. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Nav

PostSubject: Re: "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo "   "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo " EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:35 pm

i was just surprised when i went onto NT yesterday morning and saw you and bob! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo "   "Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo " Empty

Back to top Go down

"Man Gets a Broken Nose During a Palm Strike Demo "
Page 1 of 1