Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??

Go down 
+3
VictorS
Richard Grannon
muchtolearn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
muchtolearn

muchtolearn

What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:32 pm

Jut curious would you use a palm heel or closed fist Cool
http://senshido.savi.ca/viewtopic.php?p=51532#51532

I'm curious as to how SFS dudes would respond to this kidnapping scenario..
ta
Warren
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:26 pm

warren... senshido warren? i didnt know u were "much to learn"!

welcome to forum

palm strike all the way-hahaha! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Quote :

But as for the kidnapping scenario..considering that:
1) What the perp has in mind for you, he really can't accomplish it until you allow him to take you to secondary crime scene where ( he can eg,cut off an ear,other body parts and send it to your parents until they pay the ransom) or torture you to death for stuff film( no disrespect to Third World nations)
2)Perp doesn't want to draw attention to him/themselves, to go to jail, get hurt
3)Chinese gangsters. last I heard prefer to carry butcher knives concealed in newspapers as casually as average Londoner carries umbrellas and are not afraid to use them

Hell, I'd pretend to comply, pattern intterrupt him with GzF'sc cool "maybe by yelling "WHAT! YOU WANT ME TO GET ON MY KNEES AND GIVE YOU A BLOW JOB? ARE YOU CRAZY?"....Yeah, that ought to give the perp such a brain freeze so then I can go physical using concepts of Surprise, Speed, Violence of Action, then grab my friends and boogle, causing as much ruckus and attention as possible while running to safety, not just runnin around like a chicken with it's head cut off. .

This is Warrens post on senshido forum, good reply and two great points

1. NEVER GO TO A SECONDARY LOCATION I would rather be cut and
stabbed/ shot in front of hundreds of witnesses than die alone in a lonely cellar having been buggered and tortured by bubba for days on end...
in the Attack Prood book the author writes that police statistics indicate that your chance of being murdered goes up exponentially if you allow yourself to be moved to another location

2. warrens idea of a pattern interrupt and shouting nonsense and deliberately misinterpreting the threat ( a favourite tried and tested strategy of mine- you could say in a loud dramatic voice "what did you say MATE? I didnt CATCH that?" big stupid smile whilst stepping out and around to face threat and using a fence

mmm, bit like misinterpreting a rejection or "shit test" from a girl? "No I wont have sex with you right now, god, im not a peice of meat dammit!" Wink
Back to top Go down
VictorS

VictorS

PostSubject: Re: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:46 pm

dude at club to girl...only audible to the girl - "wanna dance?"
girl...with look of disguist - "no way!"
dude backs away shocked and yells really loud...."I DIDN'T ASK IF YOU WANTED TO DANCE, I SAID YOU LOOK FAT IN THOSE PANTS!"

afro
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:49 pm

warren, doesnt rich dimitri talk about sneaky psycholgical tactics for women dealing with unwanted male attention in bar?

this kind of indirect intelligent approach would be good for the kidnapping scenario

sorry for triple post, im a bit pissed right now drunken (not pissed off, i mean sozzled)
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:49 pm

VictorS wrote:
dude at club to girl...only audible to the girl - "wanna dance?"
girl...with look of disguist - "no way!"
dude backs away shocked and yells really loud...."I DIDN'T ASK IF YOU WANTED TO DANCE, I SAID YOU LOOK FAT IN THOSE PANTS!"

afro

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:56 pm

Richie's right, going to a second location is a big no no, even if it means getting killed infront of lot's of people avoiding it, rather that than what they have in store for you. When they take you to the second location, they aren't planning to rob you, they will most likely have rape, torture, murder, or all three planned for you.

People who will take you somewhere else either want you for gain, for example if they want to make a ransom demand using you. Or they get kicks out of it, and have most likely done it before and will probably plan it very well beforehand to make sure you can't escape in any way or do anything to stop them doing what they want.

So basically, if you allow yourself to be moved to a secondary location, you have a slim chance of surviving the ordeal.
Back to top Go down
muchtolearn

muchtolearn

PostSubject: Re: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:16 pm

Haha, it's a small world Richie, especially the RBSD/combatives world Very Happy

Plus you are the Go to guy when it comes to psy/warfare and belief installation change in my book practically in all areas of life!
! Hey, I took your advice about backing out the way of the Confidence with Chatting up women" and for the first time in about a month and a half I didn't lose any sleep and didn't have a nightmare with some form of female monster trying to eat me alive sunny ! Yeah, you are totally on point about making this issue way too important...Reflecting, I suppose I had totally HUGE UNREALISTIC EXCPECTATIONS...eg..upon chatting up an attractive woman, within one week , I'd be invited to one of her pajama parties Rolling Eyes like so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SiwO-yLWOs&feature=related
Or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc6MKZmbmXI

Frakking media hypnosis affraid

Hmmm, maybe I should make my expectations smaller?

So Richie, word on the grapevine is that your'e coming out with a line of CDs that specifically addresses male sexual/romantic confidence with women:
Who here would rather get attacked with a apeshit knifer than chat up an attractive woman??

Anywhoo Richie, from your Verbal Conflict CD...I translated that when it comes to chatting birds that unconsciously I feel that :

1) I don't have the moral/social right to talk to a bird for fear(which is a confidence killer) of "offending and bothering her"

2)Taking a negative reaction "PERSONALLY" and being too attached to the outcome..instead of having generating a "lawyer" personality suprastate like you have when you were working the doors.

3) Fear of humiliation from an attractive woman, which is worst than any physical assault

Gah "They are just girls,they are just girls.....who are supreme masters at emotional manipulation Shocked

Oooh, pardon, my thinking nowadays seem to orient towards women ...obssessively it seems, must be a midlife thing
Warren affraid

Richie wrote
Quote :
1. NEVER GO TO A SECONDARY LOCATION I would rather be cut and stabbed/ shot in front of hundreds of witnesses than die alone in a lonely cellar having been buggered and tortured by bubba for days on end...

WORD..at the primary crime scene, the perp doesn't not have total control /domination of you to do what grizzly things he may want to do...and like Richie said, I'd rather get pumped and slashed in public while creating distance and running to safety...Once a mark complies and get into that van and is taken to the perp's chosen location. Perp than has total control/point of domination of the environment, your body, etc..) ..He could be one of those sickos that starts cutting off your bodyparts one at a time while cauterizing the wound until you are begging for him to whack you.....yeah, NEVER comply and Go to secondary Crime Scene!

Umm, back to confidence with Chicks Richie Smile ?

I remember that on of your beliefs was "All women want me and if they give me a negative reaction( roll of her eyes, facial expression of disdain) then they are playing hard to get or really flirting with me" BRILLIANT my man Very Happy

You will RULE when your new CD line comes out..I checked out the Self Improvement section at the Barnes and NObles, a million books, audio CDs about Confidence...man ,but none specifically designed for male Confidence with the Birds..you will corner the market and be more morally centered than the angry pua material!!

Warren
Back to top Go down
VictorS

VictorS

PostSubject: Re: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:33 pm

As mentioned above - you don't ever want to allow being taken to a secondary location.

Several points to consider....

First, there are three components of why people are kidnapped/taken hostage...

Information - You have unique knowledge or are accessible to privileged information that would benefit or expose the following: terrorist cells, organized crime, trade secrets, white collar crime, illegal trafficking of persons, and the distribution of high valued assets.

Possession - You possess something of value. This is not insinuating only items of monetary value. These possessions can be vehicles, money, children, documents, sensitive materials, passports and any forms of identification used to gain either information or physical access.

Body – Situations involving rape, political capture, or symbolic acts of aggression rooted from extremist ideological agendas, systematically orchestrated to achieve the explicit objective of casting fear throughout various media channels.

Second envolves mindset - you are not a hostage or victim unless you think you are. If one is properly trained to deal both physically and psychologically with these situations, you have the upper hand - the criminal doesn't know this.

Third - what is the complete situation at hand - OODA loop (Observe, Orient, Decide, Act) i.e. surroundings, number of attackers, weapon - knife, gun, bomb vest, hard salami...There are so many variables to take into consideration that typing it out wouldn't do it justice.

Fourth - if you decide to act, remember that you are not fighting the attacker, you are fighting his intentions. Psychologically this makes a difference.

My system deals with scenarios such as this.

To put it simply we:

Feign compliance - "hey man, whatever you want." Then unleash hell on the motherfucker!
Back to top Go down
Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

PostSubject: Re: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 8:40 pm

Richard Grannon wrote:
Quote :

But as for the kidnapping scenario..considering that:
1) What the perp has in mind for you, he really can't accomplish it until you allow him to take you to secondary crime scene where ( he can eg,cut off an ear,other body parts and send it to your parents until they pay the ransom) or torture you to death for stuff film( no disrespect to Third World nations)
2)Perp doesn't want to draw attention to him/themselves, to go to jail, get hurt
3)Chinese gangsters. last I heard prefer to carry butcher knives concealed in newspapers as casually as average Londoner carries umbrellas and are not afraid to use them

Hell, I'd pretend to comply, pattern intterrupt him with GzF'sc cool "maybe by yelling "WHAT! YOU WANT ME TO GET ON MY KNEES AND GIVE YOU A BLOW JOB? ARE YOU CRAZY?"....Yeah, that ought to give the perp such a brain freeze so then I can go physical using concepts of Surprise, Speed, Violence of Action, then grab my friends and boogle, causing as much ruckus and attention as possible while running to safety, not just runnin around like a chicken with it's head cut off. .

This is Warrens post on senshido forum, good reply and two great points

1. NEVER GO TO A SECONDARY LOCATION I would rather be cut and
stabbed/ shot in front of hundreds of witnesses than die alone in a lonely cellar having been buggered and tortured by bubba for days on end...
in the Attack Prood book the author writes that police statistics indicate that your chance of being murdered goes up exponentially if you allow yourself to be moved to another location

2. warrens idea of a pattern interrupt and shouting nonsense and deliberately misinterpreting the threat ( a favourite tried and tested strategy of mine- you could say in a loud dramatic voice "what did you say MATE? I didnt CATCH that?" big stupid smile whilst stepping out and around to face threat and using a fence

mmm, bit like misinterpreting a rejection or "shit test" from a girl? "No I wont have sex with you right now, god, im not a peice of meat dammit!" Wink

What is a shit test? Is that like www.ratemypoo.com?

Point 1 is very true, if you are not trying to be a victim on purpose to get to the terrorist's secret location in Afghanistan. In which case, you go and your shadow team will have your six. (Hopefully) That's so silly. Don't go with them.

Not enough information, really. Did I forget to bring my Spyderco? Am I carrying concealed?
Do I have my army of midget ninjas with me? Do I have a venereal disease which causes oozing sores massive dripping that I can use to my advantage by displaying it? Am I sunburned and can claim that I was just hit with a massive dose of uranium and it's all over my clothes? Did I just take a crap before I left home, or am I able to muster up a bowelful to throw in the antagonist's face? (you brought up shit test, Richie...) Am I walking my German Shepherd or my Chihuahua? Do I speakie their language? Are they wearing nothing but Speedos? (could be important) Are they disguised as organ grinders, and do they have a monkey? If so, what kind of monkey? (very important)

Please be very, very precise.
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:37 pm

Carl Sagan wrote:

Well they do seem to be putting shit to the test don't they? (But, why?? affraid yuck!) I actually recieved a package in the mail from some medical research people a few years ago asking me to send them a piece of shit for testing. A complete kit with a small plastic jar and some stuff. I threw the damnable thing away. But I wonder how many people actually sat down, shat on something not suppsoed to be shat on, picked up a piece and stuffed it in an envelope to send in the mail. Someone has to have done it, there are just too many oddballs around. The PUA vocabulary shit test is a girl i.e., tells you to buy her a drink, and if you do that proves you're a little beta and you fail, or something along those lines. My "game" is a little rusty, if it can be said to exist at all. Smile

Carl Sagan wrote:

Did I just take a crap before I left home, or am I able to muster up a bowelful to throw in the antagonist's face? (you brought up shit test, Richie...)

I read in Dave Grossman's books on war and combat that people in high adrenal stress situations tend to literally get scared shitless, and of course it end up in their pants. Which is why the more experienced lads do a "battlecrap" before patrolling. From what I hear it tends to be the squishy, gushy sort too, so it's perfect for spraying them pre-emptively.

Last edited by RichardB on Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add something about shit...)
Back to top Go down
KickTheirButts

PostSubject: Re: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 5:01 am

Quote :

Fucking hell! I won't be clicking on that link again! Laughing Shocked Sad

I am also interested in your advice for confidence with women Richie.
Back to top Go down
Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

PostSubject: Re: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:30 pm

KickTheirButts wrote:
Quote :

Fucking hell! I won't be clicking on that link again! Laughing Shocked Sad

I am also interested in your advice for confidence with women Richie.

So would that be another SFS site? Stud's fucking secrets.com?

Seriously though, there's a lot of NLP patterns for that.
I'm sure Richie can arm you with all the ammo you need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??   What would you do in this kidnapping scenario?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do in this kidnapping scenario??
Page 1 of 1