Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doormen are just mindless thugs....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Doormen are just mindless thugs.... Empty
PostSubject: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 8:30 pm

Email just recieved from a "Mindless Thug" doorman in Denmark:

Quote :
Hi Richie,

I worked in the door of various clubs in Denmark in the period between 1989 and 2000.

I stubbled over a video of yours on Youtube, which led me to pay your site a visit. I can fully relate to your statements about the ambivalence of the authorities towards doormen, and the risk of ending up with paper Tigers in the doors, as a result.

Alas, I regard it to be an inevitable consequence of political correctness. In Denmark, as I am sure is also the case in Britain, we have long since past the point, where the authorities dared to enforce the guidelines for civilised behaviour.

The problem is, that in order to define civilised behaviour, one needs to know what civilisation we are talking about in the first place. Without a clear and undisputed definition, the very grounds upon which laws rest will completely disintegrate.

When it comes to passing laws and establish (defend) common ground, cultural relativism is sheer poison. Multiculturalism can only apply to aestetics; it doesn`t matter what colour my skin has, nor does it matter if I eat Fish `n Chips or Shawarma. But, it bloody well matters if I don`t respect the laws of the Land, because I only recoqnise Sharia-law, and regard everybody who dont as infidels, whom I attack in the streets or blow up, if they don`t yield to my definitions.

During the past four decades we have tolerated this madness, and everyone protesting have been browbeaten with the racism stick. It`s insane, and in reallity it`s also a giant insult towards the victims of real racism.

The same relativism has also led to the collapse of discipline, which has spawned the native scumbags, whom seem to believe that everything goes. If one does not dare to take a stand on which culture is the backbone of society, then how can one insist on what guidelines are to be followed?

Relativism has led to us having spineless authorities, whom are more preoccupied with their image as the tolerant ones, than with doing their job and protecting the general public against religious madmen from an agressive culture and homegrown thugs, roaming the streets.

It is bound to end up with mob rules, while the self-castrated wouldbe authorities stand as passive obeservers. Oh, I forgot. They will make the odd arrest; some policemen, whom will be charged with brutallity, and some doorman and other security personel, whom the media will have a field day portraing as "fascist".

I hope I will be proven wrong, but I dont believe so. One of my friends was stabbed to death in the door. He was black, and the perp was a Palestinian. The media ended up with calling my friend "an intollerant and rigid personallity". The closest they could come to calling him a racist, without sounding ridiculous, I guess.

You are doing a great job!

Best wishes,

Tomas, Denmark

Yeah, see these blood thirsty animals can barely string a sentence together (!) Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 10:11 pm

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 10:13 pm

uniformed police on the door? where is that Sergei?
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 10:25 pm

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:05 am

~

Last edited by Sergei on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danish Tom

PostSubject: Re: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:55 pm

Sergei wrote:
USA mate. They get paid very well off duty doing security work. They work shopping malls, retail stores, and all sorts of other places.

The same can be seen in some areas of France.

I am, b.t.w. the former doorman from Denmark. Around 1995, we made an internal statistic on who was involved in any major incidents. The figures where quite clear: around 80% of all heavy incidents involving bottles, glass and stanley knives where Middle-Eastern youngsters. None of these incidents where random.

The punks arrived one at a time over a couple of of hours. When they felt confident through numbers, one of them would provoke an incident at one of the bars or on the dancing floor. As soon as we arrived, they would swarm in from all sides with broken bottles, stanleys etc. They didn`t drink alcohol. They came as a manifestation: "We are the conquers!"

After a couple of my collegues where cut (I was lucky only to have my left palm sliced) we engaged a couple of christian Iranians, whom a collegue knew from an Aikido Dojo. They had the advantage that they could stop the little bastards at the door, one at a time, without being labelled "racist" by our local, crab-for-brains Chief Constable.

Another club engaged an old mate of mine, a former pro boxer who was born in Africa, and then moved up here as a small boy. He was perfect for the job. After he had thrown out and rejected members of a feared Palestinian gang, whom had travelled 100 miles from where they lived, to piss up another leg, he was stabbed fatally. One of the gang members, whom had not been there before, why my mate didn`t recoqnise him, came along one night, dressed up in suit and tie. When my mate opened the door, the Arab put a Buck in his heart without warning. He came to kill!

The punk got off with 12 years, because of his "sad social background", while my mate`s wife was made a single mother widow at 24.

One particular journalist then had the nerve to write a filthy column, in which he labelled my mate as I described in my mail to Richie, and went along the same track by stating that the real issue was "the alarming fascistoid tendensies among doormen."

Thanks, Sergei, for posting the video of the scumbag, getting kicked in the head. It has made my day! cheers

That`s why I think Richie is doing a good job. The more people who gets able to fight back, the better. I dont give a rat`s arse for all the socio-economic explainations. Punks like that, and bastards like the one who killed my mate, needs to have some of their bones broken, before being handed over to the police. They can then piss about with niceties, if they want to. I am personally completely finished with the authorities, the media and the understanding process!
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 7:38 pm

~

Back to top Go down
Kev_OCFC

PostSubject: Re: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:31 pm

wernt you a doorman, richi? or claimed to be?
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:54 pm

yeah Kev, its an ironic title because the article is so eloquently written
Back to top Go down
Danish Tom

PostSubject: Re: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 9:35 pm

Sergei, I completely agree that the scumbag percentage is about the same within all etnic groups. In my view, biology is not the issue - culture is!

If boys are brought up thinking that respect is something they are not meant to earn, but something they are entitled to, solely by being male followers of a surtain religion, then the inevitable effect will be that a large percentage of them will become overly selfconfident, arrogant and viewing themselves as princes, whom have been cheated out of their god-given right to rule others.

Our authorities have never asked themselves a very simple question:

"Could it be that surtain cultures are producing poverty and violence, because their fundamental religious virtues are counterproductive in a modern World, whereas other cultures thrive, because their cultural values are highly flexible and thus productive?"

Just after the earthquake in Pakistan, I read an article by a Pakistani professor, who felt extremely depressed when looking at his country`s future (he is non-religious, but doesn`t advertise it for obvious reasons). He had asked his 8. semester students what they thought to be the reason for the quake. 40% percent had answered: "It was the will of Allah!" Only 10% had given an explaination which could be expected of 4. year students of natural science at a Western university.

I would never, ever look down on any man because of his looks or his colour of skin. But if he represents a mindset, which produces poverty where he came from and trouble where I live, then damn me if I don`t speak up.

The trouble is, that as long as we tolerate crab from those of a foreign cultural background, for the sake of being called "Goodhearted" and "tolerant", we cannot begin solving the troubles with our own scumbags. If we accept a low denominator for some, it will be used as an excuse by others.

Well, enough about that. I`m an angry old geezer! It`s training time again tomorrow. A blessing to blow of some steam.
Back to top Go down
paulb

paulb

PostSubject: Re: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:05 pm

Hi guys, I've read this thread with some interest

Danish Tom wrote:

I would never, ever look down on any man because of his looks or his colour of skin.

I treat others the way that I like to be treated. HOWEVER, my first reaction is to treat black/asian people with suspicion. If I try to rationalize it, it would be that I have the feeling that they have a propensity toward criminal behavior. Later on, I will feel terrible that my initial gut instinct is one of suspicion if not out right hostility. I haven't had any problems with either race and am unaware from where this feeling has arisen, and as much as I struggle with it, my first reaction is negative scratch
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:46 pm

~

Back to top Go down
paulb

paulb

PostSubject: Re: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:10 am

Sergei

thanks for your reply, it does make a lot of sense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doormen are just mindless thugs....   Doormen are just mindless thugs.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Doormen are just mindless thugs....
Page 1 of 1