Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie Empty
PostSubject: JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie   JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:08 pm

i've been on my own path for SP for ages but saw Richie's as way more developed;
i've gotten alot of mileage out of what i do--however, just remaining on the simplistic
and gross motor...the standard script rewrite package of becoming the attacker with
real intent to harm.

that said, i've always been able to tweek what i do with Richie's stuff. i'm seeing it with
several of my students who live in rough areas--they seem to pick up way more pressure
than i'd ever imagine. what should be a recipe for regular muggings--sometimes
a matter of simple, "give it up now and you can go" style harassment...and the odd male
testing that is supposed to go in favor of the dick head who's scent marking, blah blah blah
has gone hands down my student's favor. with the exception of a multiple, my lads are
growing at a faster rate than my experiences, and i'm not without my own experiences.

the concepts of going into mauling phases came from Richie, and i've introduced them because
of the expertice he's gain in real time at that level. otherwise i'd be a straight striker for my
experiences. the last interaction my top student was in [not teaching now because of logistics
and training areas, and time, etc...] involved him literally with a finger in the guy's mouth and
a head control like violent series of movements that ended the fight his way. he had a jammed
or fractured finger for his troubles but he was so savage the guy couldn't get far enough away
from him. this has been my goal for my lads from the get go.

ta again--and keep up the good stuff mate

-Russ
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
pddung93

PostSubject: Re: JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie   JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:41 am

i've been on my own path for SP for ages but saw Richie's as way more developed;
i've gotten alot of mileage out of what i do--however, just remaining on the simplistic
and gross motor...the standard script rewrite package of becoming the attacker with
real intent to harm.
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie   JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:03 pm

pddung93 wrote:
real intent to harm.

hiya mate...i'm sure this is all you and all--and pleased to meet you mate, but i swear that this
is word for word what i've said of Richie before. the phrasiology, the grammatical choices...lets
just say it's left me curious. is there a trickster out there or just parallel sensibilities scratch
Back to top Go down
technics1210

technics1210

PostSubject: Re: JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie   JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:37 pm

thugsage wrote:
pddung93 wrote:
real intent to harm.

hiya mate...i'm sure this is all you and all--and pleased to meet you mate, but i swear that this
is word for word what i've said of Richie before. the phrasiology, the grammatical choices...lets
just say it's left me curious. is there a trickster out there or just parallel sensibilities scratch

He's not a trickster. Pdung is a valued contributor to the forum! In fact some dramatic paradigm shifts of mine have come from his previous posts. He's a deep man and i'm not just talking about the depth of his asshole.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie   JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:49 pm

technics1210 wrote:
He's not a trickster. Pdung is a valued contributor to the forum! In fact some dramatic paradigm shifts of mine have come from his previous posts. He's a deep man and i'm not just talking about the depth of his asshole.

lol!

well you just don't get a better recommendation than that Exclamation i wont ask about the last referrence then...
Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie   JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie Empty

Back to top Go down

JUST PROPS/KUDOS--to Richie
Page 1 of 1