Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

my boxing workout vs my instinctive violent intent training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cozz25

PostSubject: my boxing workout vs my instinctive violent intent training   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:39 am

2 short video clips of the way i train for street fighting, first one is just a normal boxing workout, a few fancy punches. The second video is a more instinctive way of training using violent intent and the training dummy BOB, palm strikes, headbutts, punching, stomping and sum ripping to the face, also sum head control, a few slaps lol, all on the dummy!! its very realistic considering the dummy is weighed down by water and it has a natural movement when u try to take it down, almost like a person squirming around, hard to take down sometimes lol, this second video isn't very fancy but is very effective, notice how sloppy my techniques are. i basically just stand in front of the bag and use whatever comes to mind and improvise from there, like i say, very sloppy lol but i know it would work, quite a change between the 2 videos with the techniques, let me know what u guys think Smile

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd496z_realistic-street-fight-training-wit_sport
Back to top Go down
cozz25

PostSubject: Re: my boxing workout vs my instinctive violent intent training   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:44 am

the second video is just at the bottom of the first one, didn't show up as a video just a link, in case any of u couldn't see it lol
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my boxing workout vs my instinctive violent intent training   Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:17 pm

what's not to like mate, good intensity/speed/agro...i never get hung up on the what, just the
fluidity, the propensity for head attacks, and the obviously stink of violence.

good on ya

-russ Wink

keep it up

-the village idiot
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Blakops

PostSubject: Re: my boxing workout vs my instinctive violent intent training   Thu May 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Nice vids, Cosmo.

Great intensity shown in both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my boxing workout vs my instinctive violent intent training   

Back to top Go down

my boxing workout vs my instinctive violent intent training
Page 1 of 1