Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zombie Strippers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maija
Admin
maija

Zombie Strippers Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Strippers   Zombie Strippers EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:05 pm

OK .... Has anyone else of yous guys seen this movie? I watched it over the weekend on a friend's recommendation .....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekh3hsLpuSI
On the surface it is an extremely cheesy, low budget B movie, and the title pretty much says it all ... if you like watching strippers, pole dancing and heads exploding, this is the one for you Very Happy
But .... I have to say that I found another level of very interesting political and social comment in this movie with a bit of philosophy thrown in ... no kidding!! The town is called Sartre, and the lead stripper is reading Nietsche before going on stage .... on becoming a zombie she comments how she now understands what he's talking about!! Hilarious cheers
Watch the movie and tell me I'm not crazy alien

Warning: Nudity and Extreme Gore
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

Zombie Strippers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Strippers   Zombie Strippers EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:40 pm

maija wrote:
But .... I have to say that I found another level of very interesting political and social comment in this movie with a bit of philosophy thrown in ... no kidding!! The town is called Sartre, and the lead stripper is reading Nietsche before going on stage .... on becoming a zombie she comments how she now understands what he's talking about!! Hilarious cheers

yes Maija, i too will watch this movie for the Sartre and Nietsche referrences Wink

too bad these things can't come true, the average guy in those places is a genetic throw back.
beers+bucks+boobs=brainless-bonobo ...simple math really

ta for the referrence, i WOULD watch it--but my house, and my mate's, is of the kids-and-wives-whowouldn't-understand way. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
maija
Admin
maija

Zombie Strippers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Strippers   Zombie Strippers EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:08 pm

HAHAHA Russ, no doubt! Definitely not a 'family' movie in the slightest , it's quite horrible! .... But a fabulous piece of satire .... at least that's what I saw - Genetic virus developed by the government to reanimate soldiers because training is too expensive, but unfortunately it turns out that only women retain any brain function after getting the virus and guys turn into drooling idiots ... And then, the guys at the strip club, kinda drooling idiots themselves, like the zombie strippers better than the live ones, and the strippers enjoy dancing more when they are dead ..... Oh, and the madam is called Mrs Blavatsky .....
I did indeed LOL through the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie Strippers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Strippers   Zombie Strippers Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Strippers
Page 1 of 1