Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tactful response?

Go down 
+3
Craig
ncw
Richard Grannon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

tactful response? Empty
PostSubject: tactful response?   tactful response? EmptyFri May 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Quote :
I am looking for which one of your DVD's would help againt a taokwondoist who keeps threatening my family. I would be willing to purchase a few as they appear to be very reasonably priced. Whats the best combo (the punchproof and no doubt no fear look effective). As I'm combining several, does that mean you can stick them all into same case with sheets to save on weight and package size - suits me. Please advise - thanks.

Quote :
Mate, Im sorry, but you need legal advice from your local police, and we just cant do that nor can we imply in an email that we resolve criminal/ legal problems.
If I knew a guy who was going into a competitive fight with a good kicking stylist I would be very keen that my friend learn to strike first and fast enough to ko his competitior (1 punch knockout dvd, preemptive strikes dvd, preemptive strikes advanced DVD 1 +2), he would need a back up plan of good solid vertical grappling to take the kicking stylist to a range where he is safe from kicks and can maintain the type of pressure on the martial artist that negates his skill (clinch control, and combat clinchwork DVDs) and then if things really go wrong a few nasty tips that just hurt people (cage to street DVD)
Hope this helps
Richie

tactful enough?
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
ncw

tactful response? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tactful response?   tactful response? EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:49 pm

If this individual lived here in the States I would call the Police and get a restraining order. If this TKD guy violated the order and threatened your family with physical harm and/or actually attempted to assualt you and your family then you would be justified in protecting yourself.
I'm sure in the UK or Europe there is something similar to this.
In Texas we call it a 12 guage!

And yes your response was very tactful. sunny
Back to top Go down
Craig

tactful response? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tactful response?   tactful response? EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:14 am

Quote :
Fight him in a phone booth! Very Happy
Seriously, could you be liable in a situation like this? Lets play devils advocate, the guy doesn't sound like he has any training experience, so, he buys some stuff, and using it, destroys the guy. I mean, really goes overboard. Would you be liable either criminally or civilly?
I shouldn't laugh, this bloke, if genuine, is in real fear. But...in all my nightmares, I have never cried out in terror at the thought of being pursued by a TKD practitioner! Razz

No I dont think I would be (touch wood!) they are just information products, I guess someone would have to prove that I was encouraging viewers to do something illegal, like use excessive force in defending themselves.

If succesful it would set a hell of a legal precedent in the martial arts info product industry!

Think of all the books and cds they would have to ban.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

tactful response? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tactful response?   tactful response? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:49 am

Quote :
a taokwondoist who keeps threatening my family.
Chances are 99% the guy will not carry out any of his threats. People who are resolved to do something usually won't let you know in advance. And what does being a "taokwondoist" have to do with anything? Tactful response Richard.
Back to top Go down
paulb

paulb

tactful response? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tactful response?   tactful response? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:05 am

[quote="Richard Grannon"]
Quote :
who keeps threatening my family. I would be willing to purchase a few as they appear to be very reasonably priced. Please advise - thanks.

His family are being threatened by this guy and yet the reasonable price of DVD's is at the forefront of his priorities affraid The cheap SOB lol!
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

tactful response? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tactful response?   tactful response? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:17 am

it really just doesnt add up does it?

i was more concerned with the fact he was kind of luring me into giving legal advice, that is one can of worms I shall not be opening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Sergei

Sergei

tactful response? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tactful response?   tactful response? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Quote :
ncw are you talking about the guy who recently killed the 2 burglars of his neighbor's house?
Back to top Go down
ncw

tactful response? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tactful response?   tactful response? EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Sergei wrote:
Quote :
ncw are you talking about the guy who recently killed the 2 burglars of his neighbor's house?

Sergei
Actually I wasn't thinking of any specific cases. Just more "tongue in cheek" of Texas Justice.
Back to top Go down
Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

tactful response? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tactful response?   tactful response? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:40 am

I would use this against the taekwondo faggotry. Getting one with my tax "incentive to buy a bunch of shit that I don't need like plasma TVs" rebate check.

.410 shot beats spinning back kick in 99.763 out of 100 confrontations. (NRA statistics)

Taekwondo? Christ. Buy a fucking baseball bat. Unless you are old or really fucking handicapped in some manner, you will prevail by beating them repeatedly until they fucking collapse. Yeah I open a can of worms here, but I'm in Indianapolis, so all you Taekwondo boyz can come to the hood and start your little queer spats with me. I so do not care.
Back to top Go down
RCS

tactful response? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tactful response?   tactful response? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:19 pm

The Taurus Judge is a cool concept. cheers
Back to top Go down
Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

tactful response? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tactful response?   tactful response? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:13 am

RCS wrote:
The Taurus Judge is a cool concept. cheers

It IS cool. Been drooling for one since I was sent the video... tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tactful response? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tactful response?   tactful response? Empty

Back to top Go down

tactful response?
Page 1 of 1