Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reading based training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andy85

Reading based training Empty
PostSubject: Reading based training   Reading based training EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Hi all

Quick question - does any know of any good clubs in or near Reading - I have just moved there and not familiar with the area. Would love to keep up with training but no idea of anywhere that is good to go. Anyone able to help? or any training partners/groups out there?

Cheers
Andy
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Reading based training   Reading based training EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Hehe, can't help you with the question mate, but for a minute I thought you meant training based on reading books! study

There is a thread in another section for UK Training Partners, you may find some info there, good luck Very Happy

Edit: oops, it's in here, in which case everything i've said won't help, sorry
Back to top Go down
andy85

PostSubject: Re: Reading based training   Reading based training EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 pm

No Worries Mike - on reflection I thought the subject or the discussion might be a bit misleading the whole reading Reading thing.

Thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Reading based training   Reading based training EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Hopefully someone'll be skim reading the forums and will let you know. I think there's more people watching than posting, so fingers crossed for you bud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading based training   Reading based training Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading based training
Page 1 of 1