Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THEY DIDN'T DRINK THE COMPANY COOLAID: NO FAIR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

THEY DIDN'T DRINK THE COMPANY COOLAID: NO FAIR Empty
PostSubject: THEY DIDN'T DRINK THE COMPANY COOLAID: NO FAIR   THEY DIDN'T DRINK THE COMPANY COOLAID: NO FAIR EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5r86SwmW80&feature=related
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
roadkill

roadkill

THEY DIDN'T DRINK THE COMPANY COOLAID: NO FAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY DIDN'T DRINK THE COMPANY COOLAID: NO FAIR   THEY DIDN'T DRINK THE COMPANY COOLAID: NO FAIR EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Well, I shall have to post a little something in defense of that striking location. I personally have gotten some good results with it. At first we couldn’t make shit happen or work the way we had seen (just like the guys in the video) and still to this day not quite as well as some post it to be. However, I have dropped people with a good strike to GB-20, and when I say a good strike, I don’t necessarily mean hard, but accurate and correctly. On the video they were trying to hit it with a knife hand, which is rather squishy. It would be hard to get good penetration without something bony. One of the better tools would be the end of the ulna bone by the wrist and it needs to penetrate, not tippy tap. I have, during training, accidentally hit it a bit too hard and some have dropped right on the spot. These were people at outside locations that didn’t know what I was doing nor had any info as to how they were to react, we were just training together. It was true B.A.R. and it was cool as shit.

Now let’s keep in mind that the base of the skull is still a good anatomical target, forget the point.
Back to top Go down

THEY DIDN'T DRINK THE COMPANY COOLAID: NO FAIR
Page 1 of 1