Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to fight against someone in underpants.

Go down 
+2
thugsage
Blakops
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blakops

Blakops

How to fight against someone in underpants. Empty
PostSubject: How to fight against someone in underpants.   How to fight against someone in underpants. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Self explanatory

http://www.machovideo.com/video/How_to_win_a_fight_15426/
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: How to fight against someone in underpants.   How to fight against someone in underpants. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:52 pm

God Bless Blakops!

that was fekkin' awesome!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

i have two comments:

1. Russians...

2. Future RBSD/SP/SelfDefense instructor

when in a pinch...pinch!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: How to fight against someone in underpants.   How to fight against someone in underpants. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:17 am

If only he'd bought the qigongpenis dvd ....... lol!
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: How to fight against someone in underpants.   How to fight against someone in underpants. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:33 am

I can't believe that I watched that.
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: How to fight against someone in underpants.   How to fight against someone in underpants. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:26 pm

I love that video… Poor kid that doesn’t want to fight, getting his ass beat to a pulp. Reaches his limit and tadda… once he’s got a grip of the boy’s future manhood… the beating stops.

Just goes to show that the attacker will turn to defender quite quickly when presented with enough pain. I like that he has to use both hands to try and stop any further stretching of his jewels. All the kid needed to do know was stand up and deliver some of his own justice… or just do his best to take home a souvenir to put in a pickle jar and set on the mantle.
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: How to fight against someone in underpants.   How to fight against someone in underpants. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:26 am

Russ the Muss wrote:
God Bless Blakops!

that was fekkin' awesome!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

i have two comments:

1. Russians...

2. Future RBSD/SP/SelfDefense instructor

when in a pinch...pinch!

lol! lol! lol!

I think they were Polish, mate. I heard a Polish phrase, but maybe Russians use it too? Also if they were Russian, there'd probably be lots of high kicks and floppy systema-taichi pressure point fighting tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to fight against someone in underpants.   How to fight against someone in underpants. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to fight against someone in underpants.
Page 1 of 1