Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JACKIE CHAN SHITE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

JACKIE CHAN SHITE Empty
PostSubject: JACKIE CHAN SHITE   JACKIE CHAN SHITE EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:54 am

EXITing an alley garage as narrow as a car can fit in--someone actually tried to run me down.

i couldn't make shit up like this. i became a very convincing piece of wall paper.

useless car load of thug'wannabees.

all of my concentration was on not a single bit of my bodybeing knocked by that hooptie--junkie big
caddy. nothing much more on my mind.

i remember thinking alot at once. like not really having ego problems with the feeling of not engaging--fleeing as it were.
it was me against a hunk of metal. individually i still smart for them. i've been swallowing my emotions this entire friday night trying to put on the game face during my wife's birthday. i was seriously angry enough to take one of them and send them to the next world. i made out about 3 minimum in that car.

i guess i'm pretty lucky. and i'm sure it was a random act. i'm just too busy to make enemies.

okay that's it. if i don't write it to you all, i'll implode.

back to birthday land and smiles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Blakops

Blakops

JACKIE CHAN SHITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JACKIE CHAN SHITE   JACKIE CHAN SHITE EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:02 am

Glad your okay, Rus. Most important thing you werent hurt! Lets hope those shitheads rear end a parked semi at 70 + mph.

Happy Birthday to your wife.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

JACKIE CHAN SHITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JACKIE CHAN SHITE   JACKIE CHAN SHITE EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:30 am

Blakops wrote:
Glad your okay, Rus. Most important thing you werent hurt! Lets hope those shitheads rear end a parked semi at 70 + mph.

Happy Birthday to your wife.

my sentiments too, and cheers--the rest of the evening got better pirat

but i guess that's a given Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

JACKIE CHAN SHITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JACKIE CHAN SHITE   JACKIE CHAN SHITE EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Why didn't you just backflip over the car?

Seriously though, glad you're OK. Time heals all... eventually your injured pride will heal. At the end of the day, you know you could of steam-rolled those three if they weren't hiding in their tank.

What sad little lives they must have if that's what they do for entertainment?

I almost had a run-in today with some racist BNP guys are the anti-war demonstration in London. Thought I was gonna have a fight story for you but it just fizzled out in the end.

Anyway, glad you're safe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
roadkill

roadkill

JACKIE CHAN SHITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JACKIE CHAN SHITE   JACKIE CHAN SHITE EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Holy shit man... After that they just left? All sounds so strange...
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

JACKIE CHAN SHITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JACKIE CHAN SHITE   JACKIE CHAN SHITE EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:19 am

roadkill wrote:
Holy shit man... After that they just left? All sounds so strange...

the only linear sense i can make out of it is that the guy scraped his car turning into the narrow tributary
alley and he projected his anger. in retrospect the 'heads' in the back weren't turning, so he was
possibly working all by himself for the act. maybe it's an odd assumption but i'd suspect the guys
in the back to be gloating-turning if it wasn't their act but they were behind it somehow by default of
association.

i remember his face--not drunk looking. everything else was all car avoidance--down to the outside mirroir
i was contouring around. very intimate act. i have to say, i tried to move on. i've played the 'look for them'
game in the years past and i've never found it to be successful. it has hardened me a bit in a sense that i feel
that much less tolerance for these kinds of folks. it really doesn't compute in a natural build up sense. not out
to rob, etc... just some random 'fuk you' act

Shar,
glad things worked out for you--successful avoidance or whippin' Wink

note: all i can say is trust your instinct. mine weren't easy right before it happened but i
"didn't want to be rude"

this little incident helped to bolster the 'pre'emptive' side of my personality. i really wasn't happy just before when i
still had moments to run/back up/etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JACKIE CHAN SHITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JACKIE CHAN SHITE   JACKIE CHAN SHITE Empty

Back to top Go down

JACKIE CHAN SHITE
Page 1 of 1