Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Blog October 21st SUpra States

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

New Blog October 21st SUpra States Empty
PostSubject: New Blog October 21st SUpra States   New Blog October 21st SUpra States EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:20 pm

new video blog and podcast available now from www.streetfightsecrets.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: New Blog October 21st SUpra States   New Blog October 21st SUpra States EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:25 am

Saw the vlog and read the blog.

Very nice. Great article actually. It's funny how the creative energy flows when you are relaxing on a beach in Thailand innit? Smile I enjoyed reading it and look forward to stealing some of your material when explaining in my next seminar why 'conditioning' (instead of simply teaching or training) is the key to effective SP skills.

Out of interest, did the girl charge you extra to hold the camera for you? Razz

Seriously though, thanks for taking time out of your vacation to do this (I know you don't see it that way, but hey)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: New Blog October 21st SUpra States   New Blog October 21st SUpra States EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:13 am

I REALLY enjoyed that...
i just saw them all in order.

regarding 'alex' and his little droogies. i think it's possible along the lines of
needing redoses of what got him there. hot water cools after a time and the bath
gets cold. i think the visualization, or nasty images whilst eyes widely toothpicked open will
work if the conditions somehow repeat. meditation, reflex training, habits...all have
[in my opinion of the day--happy to be proven otherwise] a shelf life if not revisited.
one of the swamis used to say that a habit can be formed in 30 days, and lost in a moment
if it's a good habit. something along the lines of 'if it's important to you, make a pattern
of it for 30 days'. if it's an easy [bad] habit, like cowardice...one dose and you have 30 days
work ahead of you. my own interpretation. sort of believe it. the things that are important
take work. i wouldn't be surprized if they take less work once the terrain is familiar. it's not
guessing. like drawing from a succesful fight where all the stars seemed to align, feeling like
one could revisit that state/place internally.

regarding the military doing a job on someone--the sneakers are in the bottom of the suit case,
i'd wonder if it wasn't a factor on the mind of the person. someone willingly or easily hypnotized.
there are some who it probably would not work on...one would have to go back far beyond a person's
values, etc...to get them to nail the priminister of malaysia. but perhaps a youth that had a shite life,
well...hmmm, might be easier than we all imagine. okay rambling. anyway.
ultimately i think yes--but wonder about the limitations across the board. in the gov't scenario, they'd
be looking into personality traits first, then start on the brain washing and conditioning.

drat...now i'm procrastinating--cleaning up around the house after my tornado kids turned it upside
down. back to my dad-hat. farao , hmmm... king [that's better]...who am i fooling jocolor , okay
that's about right

really enjoyed seeing the skyline too. and couldn't help but agree with your gag reflex to ping pongs.
that would be the straw that turned me to the monestary. i'm getting a chunk just joking about it...back
you go chunk...be gone, urp...urp... pale i can't blame it on brit-prudishness, i've simply known too
many pervie buggers across the globe...but i understand, trust me.

okay, i really am going now--here's me still in denial that i can't click my dorothy heels and get there

click click click
aaaaaaaaaaaaaw fook Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Blog October 21st SUpra States   New Blog October 21st SUpra States Empty

Back to top Go down

New Blog October 21st SUpra States
Page 1 of 1