Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good call creating another area Richie....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ARodomus

ARodomus

Good call creating another area Richie.... Empty
PostSubject: Good call creating another area Richie....   Good call creating another area Richie.... EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:20 am

Funny though it's all my posts in there. I hoped I wasn't breaking any rules posting things of this nature. but this is perfect, and off topic area.. I tried to create something but as a "non-admin" I couldn't. Thanks Richie.. YOu rock dude...
Back to top Go down
http://www.arodomus.com
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Good call creating another area Richie....   Good call creating another area Richie.... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:18 pm

If you've got time please post all of your blog entries in here too mate, would be great Smile

I don't have enough time to check up on different sites and they are a really good read!
Back to top Go down
ARodomus

ARodomus

PostSubject: Re: Good call creating another area Richie....   Good call creating another area Richie.... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Mike2010 wrote:
If you've got time please post all of your blog entries in here too mate, would be great Smile

I don't have enough time to check up on different sites and they are a really good read!

I'll manually post them from time to time. Unfortunately I can't automate it.. I'm a geek and love automation.. hehehe..

When I post to my blog it goes to facebook, myspace, friendster, my blog, xanga, and a slew of other sites I autopost to... Data redundancy. I'll manually post here though...

Tks for the good feedback mate...
Back to top Go down
http://www.arodomus.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good call creating another area Richie....   Good call creating another area Richie.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Good call creating another area Richie....
Page 1 of 1