Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eyeballing douche Bag

Go down 
+2
roadkill
ARodomus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ARodomus

ARodomus

Eyeballing douche Bag Empty
PostSubject: Eyeballing douche Bag   Eyeballing douche Bag EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:16 pm

I wrote about this on my facebook and twitter, a “status update”. But I
thought I’d devote a bit more time to it.

For the sake of confusion, I’ll retell the story.

I was walking over to the ipod store with my princess, I was going with
her to get her the iphone. As we are walking over I see this guy staring,
his eyes are directly hard and heavy on my fiancee, now I’m looking at
this guy with fire in my own eyes, but he doesn’t realize it. Now he’s
staring down at her legs, (she was wearing a skirt) and looking hard, like
he’s trying to see up or something.

Now I start getting pissed off, so I cut over and switch places with her,
now his eyes are where her legs are, but her legs have been replaced by my
legs. I wait for the reaction, he looks up, I look him dead in the eyes
and give him a smirk, basically saying, I see you motherf*cker, I have
blocked you, what the f*ck you want.

My fiancee noticed my shift and asked me what happened, so I pointed
directly at the guy and said “I can either punch him in the face, or block
his line of vision”. I opted for the less invasive option.

Now I have looked at women, I won’t deny that or claim not to look at
women. But if I see a female walking with a guy, then I extend them the
courtesy, and the benefit of the doubt that they may be involved and I
don’t stare.

Personally I think it’s rude and a very dangerous thing to do. I
certainly wouldn’t want to provoke a fight over someone looking, or me
looking. But this guy was just way too daring. I didn’t do anything
because it’s counterproductive, especially with my fiancee there with me..
But it still upset me to a degree…

She’s a beautiful woman, and I know people will admire her, and that’s
fine, but nonetheless, don’t be a douche bag about it. Show some respect.

Some people will f*cking murder you over sh*t like that. Lucky for this
@hole I’m an educated mellow guy.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.arodomus.com
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Eyeballing douche Bag   Eyeballing douche Bag EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Been there my friend… I fully understand and can connect with your emotions at the time and I use to have the same reaction. Maybe it goes away with time like it did with me, I don’t know. What I do know is that jealousy is the most difficult and dangerous beast there is… and until you can come face to face with it, it will control you IMO. Maybe I shouldn’t even put this event under jealousy, but to me it seems to fit there.

Everything went ok, so chalk it up to a win situation.
Back to top Go down
ARodomus

ARodomus

PostSubject: Re: Eyeballing douche Bag   Eyeballing douche Bag EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:54 am

roadkill wrote:
Been there my friend… I fully understand and can connect with your emotions at the time and I use to have the same reaction. Maybe it goes away with time like it did with me, I don’t know. What I do know is that jealousy is the most difficult and dangerous beast there is… and until you can come face to face with it, it will control you IMO. Maybe I shouldn’t even put this event under jealousy, but to me it seems to fit there.

Everything went ok, so chalk it up to a win situation.

I wouldn't call it jealousy. As a Puerto Rican Male, Bronx Bred, with a very possessive and jealous father, I know what jealousy is, I have been that person, and the feeling, the actions, the whole experience is much different. This was not male jealousy.

This was more an act of protecting my woman from this pervert who was trying to undress her, it was an act of demanding respect for my person being there.. I mean, what the fook man, you looking at my woman like that with me there... YOu must think I'm a major f*cking @sshole p*ssy or something to disrespect my woman in front of me that way...

Now I get this too.. I know that's not the right way, I'm just showing how it's probably more ego and male bravado moreso than jealousy. That's my girl and I will protect her, you want her, you better be prepared to f*cking kill me, because contrary to all I've told richie, and contrary to my nature, if you attempt to hurt my "pride" this lion will unleash the claws.. THe peacefulness and avoidance will turn into a raging animal, a pitbull that will tear you apart..

LOL... So nah dude, this wasn't jealousy.. I know that feeling all too well from my past life....

As a testament to my past, here is an entry from my blog... LOL.. I live it, I write it, I'll reference it.

Start blog entry------------------------------

One of my greatest Flaws

January 9th, 2008 ARodomus Posted in Mobile Entry | 2 Comments »

I find at times that I still have jealous tendencies.

Nothing crazy like when I was younger, but still they creep in sometimes.

For instance, my girl sent me an email, “I am taking a friend out for their birthday”. To that statement I catch myself thinking briefly “guy or girl”. No worries.

Now I am going to sleep, then when I text her “goodnight” and I don’t get a response my mind wanders and tries to think bad thoughts.

I love and trust my queen, but I wanted to make a note that one of my greatest drawbacks reared its ugly face, however brief.

Goodnight.

End blog entry----------------------
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: Eyeballing douche Bag   Eyeballing douche Bag EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:47 am

wow
Back to top Go down
ARodomus

ARodomus

PostSubject: Re: Eyeballing douche Bag   Eyeballing douche Bag EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:17 am

nix wrote:
wow

Which part? LOL...
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: Eyeballing douche Bag   Eyeballing douche Bag EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:05 pm

That's a lot of jealousy/ego/whatever you're having to rein in, good job (as I hear Riker's Island sucks pale)
Back to top Go down
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Eyeballing douche Bag   Eyeballing douche Bag EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:53 pm

ARod you just are impossible not to empathise with! Stop it mate!

What is the 'right' thing to do in these situations? (i'm not talking about jealousy now, instead the situation where some perv is 'undressing' your gf)

Most guys are ok and won't do it, I know, but then again some do it deliberately. It's not very time efficient to kill them all. Does it happen to all men or is it something you can control? (in the same way you can create different impressions by the way you look and act).

Edit: also, i was out the other night in a small but busy local pub and someone who works in the local Weatherspoons (national chain of pubs) was pissed and being 'nice' to my gf whilst I got back from the bar. He was touching her arm despite the fact she blatantly wasn't interested.
In the end I was just rude to him until he went away, but he was only one braincell off a retard and was possibly genuinely being chatty (and touching her because he was pissed). I had to make a point of telling him to go though, "She's mine" repeatedly.
I suppose he was in the driving seat and it was only on his onus that he left. It was either wait for that or knock him out though, and I would've felt guilty.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Eyeballing douche Bag   Eyeballing douche Bag EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:47 pm

MAN, this sounds familiar. with my ex'wife. it seemed to happen all the time. i think [truly] that she was giving them the
eye, but i settled on forcing the respect out of the other male animals, and ultimately moved on--catching her with someone
in the end. the build up years, however, produced many tense moments:

-the guy in the gym that needed to move by the end of my set of incline dumbell bench
-the guy in the carry out that needed to exit before i completely wound myself up--actually pacing around him at one point
-the weird motha-fukka who was jogging behind her as if butt'f'ing her--he came at me when i said, "hey, i don't think so dude", and i hooked and missed...but somehow he lost his nerve by the committment i had to the strike and the stupid grin i had when things finally looked irreversible...once i saw him freeze, i spat at him and walked off

i swear, whilst i didn't see her as mine--frustrating as i had in inward nagging that she was a slag--3 affairs later i knew i was onto something lol! , what was more important to me was that ANYONE in my presence needed to fekking understand that i was seeing the whole thing as a blatant spit in my face. i cared very little for my ex at those points, i only needed guys to know that whilst i was figuring out how to get out of this shite marriage, i owed bugger all to them and had loads of agro brimming from simply being with her, much less having to put up with this scent marking alpha crap on days i was supposed to be taking it light.

my situation was different from you guys i guess. i was a slow learner for women. my first night at her place, we were followed by some bloke who she claimed didn't know why he was acting jealous as he was only a friend. i ushered him down a flight of stairs for following us to her door and banging at the door once we were inside. in retrospect, i should have switched places with him lol! what a fooking joke that was. i'd give my left nu* to be the one in the stairwell and have him waste those years on her instead affraid affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: Eyeballing douche Bag   Eyeballing douche Bag EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Haha, we all think that sometimes though don't we? Rolling Eyes

In my relationship i've just said that if she steps out of line so will I, it's sort of fair enough and as long as you've both agreed on it (and she's reasonable in the first place), it seems very good at regulating things.
Obviously it doesn't work in that sort of relationship where one of you is firmly 'wearing the trousers,' which seems the kind of relationship that all of her friends have (none of whom are happy, despite being either 'in control' or 'controlled'). A happy woman is one put in her place but not too much! Smile [joking joking joking!]
For instance she was pissed off with me one night and did that thing where she ignores you and makes a point [small but significant] of talking to some lad she knew from when she was in school. Nothing was going to happen, but it's the small tests that lead to the big tests unless you 'nip them in the bud'. I ignored it at the time and just made the barmaid laugh out loud in the next bar we went to. Neither of us got hurt, just a bit of a bruised ego for us both Smile She hasn't used that tactic since, and I've never used it on her. Now we just stick to personal insults and emotional blackmail. Much healthier don't you think? Hahaha

For some reason I distance myself slightly from our relationship (I feel). I don't know if this is normal, but it's as a result of having been screwed around in the past (at the age of 15 [on and off for 18 months]. Young enough to get over it but old enough to learn important lessons).
It seems i'm always contingency planning - i.e. 'If she shags someone its ok, i'm not bothered. I can deal with it and move onwards and upwards with my life. A fresh start, even.'

Anyone else do that?
(there's absolutely no chance of her cheating on me, we have a great relationship and understand each other very well after 3x years.)
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf333

PostSubject: Re: Eyeballing douche Bag   Eyeballing douche Bag EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:57 am

A-rod, I just went on your youtube for like 30 minutes and I can safely say that it's the mouth of madness. MADNESS. SNAKES. LOUD. LIES. LOOK AT MY EYES! MANG! MANG!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyeballing douche Bag   Eyeballing douche Bag Empty

Back to top Go down

Eyeballing douche Bag
Page 1 of 1