Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode

Go down 
+2
thugsage
Richard Grannon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode Empty
PostSubject: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:34 pm

"go on den, go on den fockin do it yer fockin nob 'ed"

SMACK!

snivvle... crawl...

Razz

Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Richard Grannon wrote:
"go on den, go on den fockin do it yer fockin nob 'ed"

SMACK!

snivvle... crawl...

Razz

THAT...WAS...SOOOOO....NICE.
TOOK ME THROUGH THE RANGE OF EMOTIONS.
I WAS GETTING QUITE FRUSTRATED THERE FOR A BIT--POSSIBLY THE BLOKE WAS
WATCHING HIS SURROUNDINGS AND TAKING INVENTORY FOR THE LOOOOONG BUILD
UP...THE END WAS WORTH IT!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

IT MUST HAVE FELT PRETTY CONVINCING SINCE HE DIDN'T WAIT AROUND FOR
ANOTHER DOSE Laughing

I LIKE HOW THE BLOKE AT THE END CLOSES THE GATE FOR HIM Razz

Last edited by Russ the Muss on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 pm

That is one of my favorites, it just drives me nuts when I see how long it took him to go off on the guy.

If I remember correctly, was it because he feared some sort of gang retribution or something like that?
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:58 pm

roadkill wrote:
That is one of my favorites, it just drives me nuts when I see how long it took him to go off on the guy.

If I remember correctly, was it because he feared some sort of gang retribution or something like that?

WELL THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE, BECAUSE OTHERWISE HIS LETHARGY MEDS WERE TOO HIGH.
NICE BIG FOREMAN FIST. I LIKE WATCHING THE GUY DROPPED REACT LIKE HE WAS SCARED
THERE'D BE A FOLLOW UP, BUT HE KEPT IT 'FAIR-FIGHT' AND ALL Razz .
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Righteous.

Hope that there were'nt any repercussions after.

Weird! Just watched again & man, am I adrenalized! Agree he should have gone sooner. Never realized how much he let himself be touched by our BG.
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Also a reason why I think he didn't get in there earlier, was the age difference. A man of his age hitting a kid that age wouldn't look good if taken to court. So it had to be completely clean, self defense, which is what it was.

Also did you notice how many of them there actually were towards the end of the clip, it must of been a bit intimidating for him, especially when they are shouting at the kid to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:39 pm

All true, Ben. Incidentally are you Ben that used to post a Dominance?

Was wondering if the ex/current security staff or doormen on the forum (& yes I probably do mean you Ritchie, Rus, etc. Very Happy ) could tell us at which point you would have reacted.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Blakops wrote:

Was wondering if the ex/current security staff or doormen on the forum (& yes I probably do mean you Ritchie, Rus, etc. Very Happy ) could tell us at which point you would have reacted.

my security work dealt with chasing down shop lifters--occasionally crack heads, and sometimes more edgy professionals. i tended to have experiences where people tried to get away from me--sort of more predatorial in nature. agro my way usually came as directives to, "not follow" in a threat format. i've been blind sided, had a ridiculous wrestling match that brought down music all over the store i worked in, slammed a man's hand [oopsy] in the door we were sort of struggling near, chased an guy out and issued a beat down [mia culpa] when he made a personalized family threat, stuck my fist in the eye of a giant that would have otherwise made me shite, and several other incidents i don't remember off the cuff...but my experiences are quite limited and 'countable'. most either didn't want to call my bluff, managed to out run me, or got chased into the law because i wouldn't stop persuing and eventually cops intervened for the specticle. i just didn't have those kind of scenarios like the one in the clip.

that said [breathing out now]. my fence [as dictated by experienced i've had not working security] would not permit this kind of stationary amoeba-ness. i'm hard wired not to want people that close or anyone's hands on me. even if i'm feeling a sense of dread [for his mates], i doubt seriously i'd take that as a que to stand still and not keep my distance. and i don't know if it's a factor of old age and hardened arteries, but my head would get itchy to 'butt' with someone's head that into my face. it's almost something that i couldn't take, like an odd kind of craving. it's my nature more than my past 12 year stint as a guard--which didn't offer training or strategies and was ultimately a stupid set up for a beat down under the wrong set of circumstances. in the states, being a guard is a joke. it's all about looking out for number one, often to include one's fellow guards. i swear, it's like one grade up from working the reg at mcdonalds. i've gotten heated situations with building engineers, during building security details, and knocked employees the fook to the floor during retail security jobs. what an odd existance US security turned out to be. a bouncer, or a cop, or a 'special-police' officer just may experience radically different situations, to include the kind of expertise applicable to the clip. guarding property,etc. property security details i've had--don't pass this line, were always involving a building. so apart from a 14 year old trench coat wearing and gun toting little scary shit'head [i ducked behind a wall and wasn't about to give him the spanking his mummy never did], my experiences were different in spite of my having a definite opinion on the subject.

coffee made me turn this into a college thesis...sorry mate.
heading home to gitter and ramble to my wife Razz

in short...his fence was opened, his property literally and metaphorically, was pranced on...he was close enough to grab bollocks and kiss and didn't react [possibly for his own logical reasons involving reprisals, so no judgement]...but i seriously doubt that my sensabilities would be able not fire away. my arm chair sense [from my key board] is that i might have been tempted [but who knows, right?] to nail him as he was knocking over that trash can or looking back--attention off me buying a second to plant myself for not only a shot but a hard shot. all speculation and easy to say. but there's the question answered nevertheless. scratch

Last edited by Russ the Muss on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Blakops wrote:
at which point you would have reacted.

At 0:08 and my first thought was headbutt followed by something else (eclectic) to the head.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:16 pm

thankyou Gentleman.

Rus. Loved the essay. Roadkill, hope your doing ok. Hows the recovery? You still posting on self protection.com? At least I assume it's you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:20 pm

roadkill wrote:
Blakops wrote:
at which point you would have reacted.

At 0:08 and my first thought was headbutt followed by something else (eclectic) to the head.

ha ha...just looked at it again, and 0:08...i think we have the same sensibilities Laughing; another thing that is sort of a pattern for me is sort of less sharply shoving people back by their throat--if i don't feel the full threat but wish to make a statement all the same. if i do feel more threatened, i get the feeling the fence like harsh thwack might come way before the we're close enough to kiss. really hard--for me, to really say. i think i need another 3 coffees, then we'll see what i write lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Blakops wrote:
Roadkill, hope your doing ok. Hows the recovery? You still posting on self protection.com? At least I assume it's you. Laughing

Doing great, training again and working out 3 days a week. I still post on the other just not as much.

Russ: I agree on the wedge and what you are saying, I don't know why headbutt was my first thought on this one. scratch
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:09 pm

Sorry this might be a bit long

had a thing 6 months ago. Was talking to a neighbour when a very suspect looking guy comes round the corner & starts milling about, couple of minutes later he's standing by another neighbours van, looking even more shifty, couple more minutes later, he's got his hand though the side window (which was broken) & fiddling with the lock.

So (I'm still talking to the first neighbour) I turned and called to him, asking (politely) what he was doing. Have to ask 3 times, because he is ignoring me, at which point he stalked towards me, right up to my chest and glaring says "WHAT THE F**K'S IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU!" & pulls his hands out of his pocket & his right shoulder goes back.

I just grabbed him & tripped him, ended up kneeling on his chest, swearing. Anyway, van owner appears (equally dodgy looking bastard & he is! but alright for all that.) & yep this guy is waiting for him. Man , I was embarrassed & apologised & went home quick. Cor I was so hyped & yet gut worried he would call the police. Still feel guilty about it & i dont know why. He was gonna swing, he just never got the chance! Should feel glad about that. Good job and all that but man, i felt a bit of a fool.

& then Funilly enough this story played out again 3 hours ago, only this time I'm not there & it's some smackhead girl, actually IN his van. She had been in our shared garden & had then gone out & climbed into his van, Whilst really threateningly glaring at the van owner partner who was looking atout the window. He goes down with another neighbour, then junkie is trying to stare them out & he just opens the door & grabs her by the throat, drags her out. Then she starts talking....load of bullshit, was meeting a mate thought it was his van, etc.......Darren the neighbour let her go. now is worried about her calling the police. So he went out looking for her to bribe her (He is a very weird and chaotic neighbour to have.)

This sort of shit is not unusual where I live. We have just, as a community had the phonebox removed from outside my block because of the que of up to 20 heroin addicts ( I used to have the photos!!!) who would use it to call the local dealer. Fights, shouting, anyone who lives near addicts, knows what I mean, The Usual.. Unbelievable. & I live in the little old west counrty, cider & haywains, the city I am in hardly counts as a town anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Point being, I still worry that i over reacted, but i didnt!!

So why is my brain saying I did?
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Blakops wrote:

So (I'm still talking to the first neighbour) I turned and called to him, asking (politely) what he was doing. Have to ask 3 times, because he is ignoring me, at which point he stalked towards me, right up to my chest and glaring says "WHAT THE F**K'S IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU!" & pulls his hands out of his pocket & his right shoulder goes back.
I just grabbed him & tripped him, ended up kneeling on his chest, swearing. .

if he had some beef with you judging him, he went about it the wrong way. reaching through broken windows and such may just mean that he was in fact doing something dodgey--friend of the neighbor or not. and if for some reason the neghbor had asked him to before his arrival, well whatever...he obviously thought he was going to kick the crap out of you but had to resort to emotional blackmail to make you feel the pain because the physical question was answered in triplicate. fook him. fook him. fook him.

your neighbor should actually have felt greatful that you were vigilantly looking out for him--what a duo they turned out to be.

i might have understood something along the lines of,
"no offense, but you don't really know me and are in effect assuming i'm some creep trying to lift something...don't be offended if i ignore you...here's me ignorring you"

it might have raised the agro hairs on the back of your neck, but it's the kind of obnoxiousness that could be tolerated and eventually forgotten. he gave you permission to not feel guilty when he introduced his fighting body language to your proximate range. that, in affect, was him saying,
"i'm the creep you thought i was, thief or thug, whatever...you nailed it one way or another...now please fooking thrash me, i diserve it...i wasn't born, i was scraped off of a brothel sheet and dripped into a lab dish of argar by accident the day the local scientists were experimenting with test tube babies...i'm actually half sheep...chop me up and serve me with mint...to the smack heads after a wicked binge heroin/crack speed ball"

i could go on. if i were a priest--the church would have really taken a turn for the worse, but if i were one, i'd absolve you now. here's me absolving you of all sin:

"my son, go and say chitty chitty bang bang three times,
and make piece with yourself and your faith...have a lemonade shandy...
make yourself a nice full english with beens and sausage--the works,
then think on it no more. uhhh. om/amen/shazbat"

Last edited by Russ the Muss on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:21 pm

I'm with Russ on that on Blackops - Om shanti sausage and beans Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Thankyou. Saw neighbour last night. He's worrying about it still. Good, maybe he will fix the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode   Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode Empty

Back to top Go down

Northwest Knockout- an oldie but a goode
Page 1 of 1