Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrest in duck taped cat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
roadkill

roadkill

Arrest in duck taped cat Empty
PostSubject: Arrest in duck taped cat   Arrest in duck taped cat EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Yup that's what the title said... I couldn't believe it either.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=7036028
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Arrest in duck taped cat   Arrest in duck taped cat EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:34 am

Your a tease, Road Kill.

I had just got into the latex body stocking, warmed the vaseline & put on the yanni Cd.
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: Arrest in duck taped cat   Arrest in duck taped cat EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:00 am

What if it is all a big misunderstanding?

Like the cat being somewhat of a retard and mistaking that roll of duct tape for a ball of yarn, then going nuts on it only to find itself in sort of a "situation." Then along comes Davis. Of course he tries to help but finds that the combination of fur and duct tape is beyond his abilities. Then it dawns on him what it must look like if anyone were to see him in this situation, so with jolt he drops the cat and runs inside and pretends he never saw it. But the cat keeps meaowing and he realizes that suspicion would obviously fall on him if the cat was found on his property! Panicking he sneaks outside to toss the unfortunate cat on the neighbour's lawn. "Better them than me" he mutters while cursing the cat for it's stupidity. Little did he know that his fate was already sealed. He had been spotted. The cat had doomed him to become Bubba's "friend" for the next two years.

A very unfortunate series of events... No
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: Arrest in duck taped cat   Arrest in duck taped cat EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:55 am

Blakops wrote:
Your a tease, Road Kill.

I had just got into the latex body stocking, warmed the vaseline & put on the yanni Cd.

lol! lol! lol!

THAT...was funny. I'm just not sure what is more frightening, the thought of your avatar--Mr. T,
in a latex body stocking--next to some warmed vaseline...waiting for Roadkill, or Yanni and his fly away girl hair setting the mood with his beats.

affraid Laughing affraid Laughing affraid Laughing

either way mate, you just took me through a range of emotions
fear & laughter, in short

thanks for that you scary scary person, you. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: Arrest in duck taped cat   Arrest in duck taped cat EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:49 pm

It was the three bottles of wine and the vodka & cokes & the evening of good company All rounded off with your vid of the nappy men. Cheered me up no end.

Been a bit of a crappy month, otherwise.

Hope your all having a good day fella's.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrest in duck taped cat   Arrest in duck taped cat Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrest in duck taped cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Fight Secrets :: Off Topic-
Jump to: