Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dealing with a Burglar/Home Invasion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zen3131

zen3131

Dealing with a Burglar/Home Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with a Burglar/Home Invasion   Dealing with a Burglar/Home Invasion EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:32 am

Here in North America on a tv network called "Spike TV" they have a show called "Surviving Disaster"

I believe this show was modelled on a show from the UK a couple years back called "How Not To Die"

The host(a former navy seal) has so far done episodes on surviving a plane hijacking, surviving a burning building, a hurricane and most recentley "Surviving a Home Invasion" It's a great "real time" show where the host takes you step by steps of a disaster and how to properly react to increase you're chances of survival.

I realized that for those of us in to the study of RBSD , it does not get more "RBSD" than knowing what to strategically do if your home is broken in to!

Actually one point he did not stress, that I learned from the HNTD program on the same subject was ALWAYS LEAVE AN ESCAPE ROUTE FOR AN INTRUDER! If you startle a burglar, Never corner them or threaten them. Make it clear to them there is an exit and let them take it!

It seems youtube wont allow these episodes to be uploaded, but if in the UK they still air that show "How Not To Die" or begin airing "Surviving Disaster" I recommend them.

To those in Canada, it gives at 11pm now on Spike TV on Tuesdays.
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with a Burglar/Home Invasion   Dealing with a Burglar/Home Invasion EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Here is the complete show your talking about... http://www.spike.com/full-episode/home-invasion/33895
Back to top Go down
zen3131

zen3131

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with a Burglar/Home Invasion   Dealing with a Burglar/Home Invasion EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:46 pm

roadkill, Thanks So Much for posting that link!
Back to top Go down
darktim99

darktim99

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with a Burglar/Home Invasion   Dealing with a Burglar/Home Invasion EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:58 pm

if they're IN youe house its an invasion. so you stamp them out!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with a Burglar/Home Invasion   Dealing with a Burglar/Home Invasion Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealing with a Burglar/Home Invasion
Page 1 of 1