Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More hoo-haa in the SP world....

Go down 
+4
D.M.B.
darktim99
thugsage
Sharif H
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharif H

More hoo-haa in the SP world.... Empty
PostSubject: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:45 am

Check this out...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2637999/Angry-blonde-attacks-soldiers.html

And for some insider info from one of my former instructors Joe Hubbard...

http://hockscombatforum.com/index.php/topic,5334.0.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:48 am

Bill in action
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:49 pm

it was so absurd, frankly...one woman against a bunch of guards--one of which
was a boxing coach, that even as she is proving herself to be quite a nutter,
i sort of enjoyed the spectacle. the guards learned something, she had charges
brought up against her...now, if only jim carrey could have busted on the scene
in a gorilla suit and urinated on the food buffet or something.

i think that's all that was missing scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
darktim99

darktim99

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:00 pm

i forgot what the defendo fellas name is but i've seen him before. a lot of the stuff that he teaches is very easy and simple.
Back to top Go down
D.M.B.

D.M.B.

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:58 pm

more proof that alcohol and Canadians don't mix?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:47 pm

"hey Phillip, how's aboot we have a fight eh?"

"sounds good Terrence, you just wait till I get my ice skates on and Ill pull your shirt right over your head!"

Razz

Sounds like a bit of a drunken scrum that The Sun have reported on in their usual balanced, objective, sensible way:

"Krazed Karate Kanuck Batters Regiment in Gay Love Fest Fisting Fiasco"

A Canadian Kung Fu expert beat an entire regiment bloody with a pair of moose antlers today in an episode described as "thrilling" by the Queen. The diminutive lady ninja threw down when her sense of honour was sullied by men "actin' like damn queeeeers".

"I am angry, unbalanced and take a rather hardline, conservative non tolerant stance on man love, I also think my husband will back everything I do or say and rely heavily on him to get me out of a trouble... what a little shit I am... I hope I grow up soon before someone gets hurt because of me...chortle!" Twittered the lilputian lady pugilist.

"For fucks sake not again" groaned the elderly instructor, his moustache drooping with enui.

"I lost my anal beads in the brawl... and my thong got ripped!... Im fuwious!!!" lisped the infantryman who got knocked out by a 5ft 2 girl.

This was his final statement before being cerimoniously mocked to death at Marble Arch in front of a crowd of bemused Japanese tourists by the rest of his regiment.

A truly bizzare but enjoyable story that Im sure is a half truth, not the whole truth and nothing like the truth, m'lud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Richard Grannon wrote:

"Krazed Karate Kanuck Batters Regiment in Gay Love Fest Fisting Fiasco"

A Canadian Kung Fu expert beat an entire regiment bloody with a pair of moose antlers today in an episode described as "thrilling" by the Queen. The diminutive lady ninja threw down when her sense of honour was sullied by men "actin' like damn queeeeers".

"I am angry, unbalanced and take a rather hardline, conservative non tolerant stance on man love, I also think my husband will back everything I do or say and rely heavily on him to get me out of a trouble... what a little shit I am... I hope I grow up soon before someone gets hurt because of me...chortle!" Twittered the lilputian lady pugilist.

"For fucks sake not again" groaned the elderly instructor, his moustache drooping with enui.

"I lost my anal beads in the brawl... and my thong got ripped!... Im fuwious!!!" lisped the infantryman who got knocked out by a 5ft 2 girl.

This was his final statement before being cerimoniously mocked to death at Marble Arch in front of a crowd of bemused Japanese tourists by the rest of his regiment. .

oh dear, how inconvenient, i've gone and peed me'self...i really must wear my rubber trousers
when i read this column--hang on, i'll just blame the sheep [i've said too much Embarassed ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
zen3131

zen3131

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:38 am

D.M.B. wrote:
more proof that alcohol and Canadians don't mix?
lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
zen3131

zen3131

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:49 am

[quote="Richard Grannon"]"hey Phillip, how's aboot we have a fight eh?"

"sounds good Terrence, you just wait till I get my ice skates on and Ill pull your shirt right over your head!"

Razz

Neutral Neutral Neutral

Laughing

*Holding my tongue on my stereotypes of the British..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:31 am

You guys should be ashamed of your selves. Poor Bill. If he heard what you were saying he'd come over and give you a good telling-off. But if his daughter.... uh... I mean... wife heard you...

She'd come and kick all our asses. Probably bite the 'tips of our noses' off too.

Seriously though. Gotta feel sorry for old Bill. I'm sure he didn't sign up for that shit when he married his toboy female counter-part. Toygirl???
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:53 am

[quote="zen3131"]
Richard Grannon wrote:

*Holding my tongue on my stereotypes of the British..... Laughing

what on earth for? get stuck in mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Danite

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:23 pm

That was one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time! " Dont mess with me I am a canadian boxer" "Thats a beauty eh!" HA HA sunny
Back to top Go down
D.M.B.

D.M.B.

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:14 am

Danite wrote:
That was one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time! " Dont mess with me I am a canadian boxer" "Thats a beauty eh!" HA HA sunny

Yepp, really reminds me of someone I used to know... thought because he trained poorly in a 'partial art' he could call himself a "trained fighter" .... oh, the long list of people he'd threaten to punch out (myself included) when he didn't get his way, or someone would get tired of his immaturity and attitude.

For me, it all boils down to an incredibly insecure ego when someone has to brag saying crap like "I'm a trained fighter, I'll knock him out....really I won't hesitate!!" and "don't mess with me, I'm a Canadian Boxer!!" It actually makes me think they are hacks that have to boost their ego with words because they know deep down they couldn't fight worth shit. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Danite

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:01 am

Reminds of the time I was on the main drag in Hull way back when, and the farm guys from the Ottawa region would come to quebec when the bars would close in ontario and walk around in Hull asking people "you wanna fight? you wanna fight?" She sounds like a some kind of hoser babe to me lol!
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Quote :
Reminds of the time I was on the main drag in Hull way back when, and the farm guys from the Ottawa region would come to quebec when the bars would close in ontario and walk around in Hull asking people "you wanna fight? you wanna fight?" She sounds like a some kind of hoser babe to me
After years of restrictions, they're considering increasing the number of bar licences in Hull to "revitalize" the strip.
I vote reopening the "Chaud" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Danite

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Well if the farm boys from Ontario have joined the general sociopathification of society they better invest in alot more police.Good old Quebec, bars, festivals and circuses "Canadas adult playground" I guess! farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More hoo-haa in the SP world....   More hoo-haa in the SP world.... Empty

Back to top Go down

More hoo-haa in the SP world....
Page 1 of 1