Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!

Go down 
+4
maija
Mike2010
thugsage
ARodomus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ARodomus

ARodomus

So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! Empty
PostSubject: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:39 am

Everybody on the train after 59th street is a tough guy. Its like I enter another world. Everyone is giving hard looks, waiting to react @ anyone looking @ them. Such hostile energy.

I moved out of this area to avoid all this, but I still must make due from time to time, but it doesn’t mean I have to like it any! I have always had a distaste for thugs, & those of their ilk. Why you ask?

Maybe it was the stolen bike my dad had bought for me? Or the countless bus passes I got stolen? Maybe it was the gun that this guy pulled out on me when he started losing the fight? Or maybe it was the fact that they used to come @ me en masse instead of fighting one on one? Or perhaps that they stole my milk @ lunch? Or even the fact that they tried to light my pony tail on fire randomly on the bus? Or it could just be those times they tried to take my sneakers of my feet?

I don’t know, I could go on & on with reasons why I hate thugs & the ghetto as a whole, but you probably get the point by now? Its not an unwarranted hatred, they deserve it.

In any case, I’m sitting in my little corner (was standing) ready to explode & destroy anyone that tries something like that today. I see a few people eyeballing me, but that’s probably because I’m wearing a nice button down dress shirt, dress slacks & shoes. This isn’t the common get up for the hood, so as always, I stand out. & probably they can sense my discomfort & distaste @ having to be here?

Whatever dude, just don’t mess with me, I’ll hurt you real bad! You’ve been warned!

I have arrived, let’s see how the walk up the block goes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.arodomus.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:06 pm

lol!

awesome, i could see the whole thing unwinding--my eyes glazed over
and your world just appeared like a movie.

i suppose the thing i hate most about thugs is that they'd gotten over
so long their thinking process is completely and utterly set at 'half-wit'.

scenario number one [and actually 2,3,4,5, and 6--if you think of this
as a metaphor and not worry about the literal translation]:

1.thug insults you
2.you say fook-off
3.thug says,
"WHAT...WHAT...WHAT'D YOU SAY MOTHERF%^KER?
OH...HELL-NO"

etc...etc...etc...

said another way, they start it and can't imagine you haven't
...if that isn't fookin daft, then we need to find a new definition for it scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Mike2010

Mike2010

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:17 pm

I've never read a blog before, but actually scrolled backwards through yours ARod (hope you don't mind). Great read, and I feel exactly what you mean when you write about experiences like the above.

Great stuff, keep it up!

PS. About that girl on the train/metro/bus.. I'm glad i'm not the only one feeling it. I just started Uni and if I was single it'd be like fish in a barrel. Your experience probably helped my attitude towards my current relationship more than me just feeling alone, guilty, and slightly reckless when that young blonde lass looks at me.. With big tits.. You know the one.. Wink

I nearly opened a new thread about fidelity, but didn't want to sound girly. Anyone up for a chat?
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:43 pm

ARod - have you read seen the 'How to Win A Starting Contest' material on here ..... you might find it interesting. ... Or was it just on the members section .....?
Back to top Go down
Danite

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Making a virtue out of stupidity is how these types of people hide from themselves.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:03 am

Danite wrote:
Making a virtue out of stupidity is how these types of people hide from themselves.

like it cheers as usual

i used to say,
"act dumb at first, become dumb second...the rewards don't outway the long term affects"

case in point: my dad was king philanderer of the lands...if there were a title to bestow under
this monikar, he would certainly have inherited the kingdom and taught classes on the subject.
i have always loved and stood my my dad--but spoke to him like no one else dared.
he used to have a kind of 'mister magoo' act about cheating on his women, after years of this
act he actually was as dotty as he used to act. from the footsteps trodden on the path--reality
set in and he became the role. the most wicked of all possible outcomes. of course at this point,
because he was so smart and cheeky as a younger man, none of the bickering women believed
he didn't know exactly what he was doing. i am here to testify that he became his act. not unlike
an RBSD teacher goes from training, to psychological NLP style conditioning made to project a
frightening image of force, to eventually becoming that imposing character. one can almost understand
the hindu idea of only seeing the god, emerging oneself into that diety, then ultimately becoming
the diety in act, thought, and deed.

for the stupidly rationalizing criminal shits who daily convince themselves the world owes them an allowance because they haven't robbed someone that day...well, what's the reward, permenantly remaining in the darkness of ignorrance. i'd personally rather be an illuminated and hardworking/broke lackie, then a thug with props who feels safe and accepted by his peers who are also idiots.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:54 am

maija wrote:
ARod - have you read seen the 'How to Win A Starting Contest' material on here ..... you might find it interesting. ... Or was it just on the members section .....?

it was a members section thing, Ill make it available to donwload for a couple of dollars when I get back in later

Ive got to go into Liverpool now, dont know if its as bad as the bronx but there are lots of people there who are really really "hard"... no no they are extremely "tough".... you know they are because they will tell you at every opportunity.... brave, strong, worthy, honourable "men" each and every one... yes... very very... I love goin into the city me

these pricks wouldnt hold a candle to our grandfather's generation... "hard"? these fuckwits are the spoilt brats of an indulgent consumerist society, they are only allowed to posture their false unfounded self images because society is so full of whipped sheep these idiots get to go by untested and unchallenged

well no more!

Im going to teach them a lesson...

just let me squeeze into my batsuit

nnnngggh... bat ... utility belt... wont.... fit..... too.... tubby.... nnnnggggh lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Richard Grannon wrote:
these pricks wouldnt hold a candle to our grandfather's generation... "hard"? these fuckwits are the spoilt brats of an indulgent consumerist society, they are only allowed to posture their false unfounded self images because society is so full of whipped sheep these idiots get to go by untested and unchallenged

well no more!

Im going to teach them a lesson...

just let me squeeze into my batsuit

nnnngggh... bat ... utility belt... wont.... fit..... too.... tubby.... nnnnggggh lol!

now you've done it, i'm going to be chuckling with this image for half the day--at least. did you
see the incredibles? anyway, that's why i just where a giant nappy with the union
jack on the back--and sport a collosal broom that i light on fire before one of my missions. Cool
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Constant AMOGging behaviour is a worldwide. Look at it for what it is, a status display. For each individual involved they are in a position where they are surrounded by other males they do not know & are therefore unsure of where they stand in the pecking order. Since they do not know whetther to be subordinate or dominate, most will aim for the former,a mild threat display.

But it's still bloody annoying. Public transport is bad for it as the enclosed space & no exit provide no respite.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:12 pm

I was in town all day and out all night and saw not one display of AMOG posturing... not one scratch

I was lookin for it after posting on this thread too

make of that what you will- making me wonder if its maybe Im giving out a different vibe and so getting a better vibe back, just not looking for it or my "reality filter" settings have changed

but

all 3 of the above would be something might be worth playing with for people who find themselves noticing the world is full of wannabe hardcases - maybe? I dunno... I just work here...

farao
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Perhaps constant was the wrong choice of word.

Or perhaps I am just paranoid?
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:38 pm

oh, my post came after yours but it wasnt like "in reply" to yours as it were

it is going on constantly, in that somewhere in the world at any moment in time, someone will be acting like an insecure idiot... this is "constant" Very Happy

"AMOG"- you a fan of "the game"?
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Yes, enjoyed the book immensely.

Keep meaning to read some more of Neill Strauss's stuff.

And yes, I looked into more of it afterwards. Purely in the interests of science

Some of the stuff that the PUA's use has fantastic crossover application. I just thought of AMOG when I read the first post.

TylerDurden has quite a list of suggested mechanisms.
http://www.bristollair.com/outer-game/techniques/tactics/amog-tactics.html

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:14 pm

interesting stuff, thanks for the link

the "staring contests" tutorial is up and available for just a quid here http://www.streetfightsecrets.com/download.html
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Followed the link. cant seem to find it. looked on intelligent solution, not on there either.

I checked last night & could view them, but not today when I went purchase.

Problems?
Back to top Go down
Danite

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Hey Russ, just saw your response, I agree with your sentiments fully, anyway to deal with this underclass of thugs it would take maoist type methods, which a democracy wont do, and so it will continue to sink, anyway........Regards
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Danite wrote:
Hey Russ, just saw your response, I agree with your sentiments fully, anyway to deal with this underclass of thugs it would take maoist type methods, which a democracy wont do, and so it will continue to sink, anyway........Regards

i like Dexter's method's better. if only there were some wicked-but-practical genie who could grant
wishes like this, i'd look like pee-wee herman and take to sitting on park benches in my pink pajamas
whilst reading beano comics. as soon as some tough nut came to mug/beat/bugger/dismember me, i'd
take him--after temperary coma-inducing injection, home to my man sized hibachi and prepare a nice meal for my wild pigs. i'd then skip off, happy as a lamb to watch cartoons on the telly until my belly ached from too much chocolate-strawberry swirl icecream. then fall asleep to anette funachello ballads, whilst sucking my thumb, thinking of anette's, uhm, ballads.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Rus, sometimes you scare me very, very much!

& Danite, be careful what you wish for. You never know, it might be you up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
RichardB

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Shit, if I was Mao and wanted to get in power. I'd just let the scum roam free until people were so tired and desperate they begged me to take charge.

MUHAHAHAAaaa Yooo daii nao! Eeet lice in flamy hell yoo plick!
Back to top Go down
ARodomus

ARodomus

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Mike2010 wrote:
I've never read a blog before, but actually scrolled backwards through yours ARod (hope you don't mind). Great read, and I feel exactly what you mean when you write about experiences like the above.

Great stuff, keep it up!

PS. About that girl on the train/metro/bus.. I'm glad i'm not the only one feeling it. I just started Uni and if I was single it'd be like fish in a barrel. Your experience probably helped my attitude towards my current relationship more than me just feeling alone, guilty, and slightly reckless when that young blonde lass looks at me.. With big tits.. You know the one.. Wink

I nearly opened a new thread about fidelity, but didn't want to sound girly. Anyone up for a chat?

Sorry for late reply. Normally I'd get an email about responses to my threads, but I have to look at the settings. No mind at all, glad my blog offers some ideas. That's what this is all about guys, sharing knowledge and helping one another out..

Kudos to Richie for creating this venue for us.....
Back to top Go down
ARodomus

ARodomus

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:43 pm

maija wrote:

hey maija, i've not seen that yet. i'll look for it as per richie's link. not sure what quid is though.. LOL.. harry potter money.. Heheheh..
Back to top Go down
Blakops

Blakops

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Hey Arodomus. Great post. Look at the interest you stimulated!!! Enjoyed your blog too.

A "quid" is 1 pound sterling. Like a "buck" is a dollar. (I expect you know this already & I now feel like an arse for explaining!)

Post some more of your entries, I think we we were all watching the discussion on your other post with interest. Too chicken to play though. Must be my age, find it hard to argue about politics & morals unless I am pissed (drunk), these days.

All the best Chap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!   So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on! Empty

Back to top Go down

So I’m heading to the bronx……. Ok so? Read on!
Page 1 of 1